Britney forum and downvote - are you insulted if somebody downvotes you?

26 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Hmmm I have experience and I can say I am usually surprised. The common theme I have found is skinny guys will shock you and you can't really go by the size of hands. 

Same experience for me :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: It's not really in the size but in how "thick" the skin is.. I'm a **** expert. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

I stepped on a user his toes by friendly saying I didn't agree with his opinion on something. There weren't even bad words or anything negative involved. 

He started downvoting even old comments by me, even those that were praising people and stuff.

I did dislike that as I felt like it was a personal attack, really didn't like that.

However, I did manage to get him to understand, I meant nothing wrong to him but yeah... I couldn't post ANYTHING or he was there to downvote me.

On the other hand, I didn't lose sleep over it since it's just an online forum but it did make me hesitant to be an active member on here...

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

He started downvoting even old comments by me, even those that were praising people and stuff.

I did dislike that as I felt like it was a personal attack, really didn't like that.

However, I did manage to get him to understand, I meant nothing wrong to him but yeah... I couldn't post ANYTHING or he was there to downvote me.

I lived that experience multiple times. This is exactly the reason why downvotes were deleted. It gives the forum a negative vibe. 

• Love 1