Britney forum and downvote - are you insulted if somebody downvotes you?

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

BRING BACK THE DOWNVOTING OPTION :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Honestly, this. These new girls and gays have it so easy. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: They don’t understand the struggles of building up your reputation when faced with an onslaught of downvotes. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I think downvotes will teach these newbies what it means to be resilient on this forum! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Honestly, this. These new girls and gays have it so easy. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: They don’t understand the struggles of building up your reputation when faced with an onslaught of downvotes. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I think downvotes will teach these newbies what it means to be resilient on this forum! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

although not all the people here have the same objectives, quality and faith who are not favored by the "elite" of the forum!!

just reminding you

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

I'm still going to therapy for downvotes I got 10 years ago. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:  

• Haha 4
54 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Me to but it made it more apparent who was a sheep and who had free thinking when it came to posting stuff concerning cship stuff

From the moment you said anything bad about someone from Britney's team or family, you would get hundreds of downvotes. Now it's the opposite. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: