the shady Sam Lufti, a svengali-style figure who Lynne Spears alleges kept Britney a virtual prisoner in her Beverly Hills mansion, tormented her by hiding her dog and sneaked ground-up pills into her food.

10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Let's get back to basics here...

"Kalie Machado claims that while she was Britney’s assistant, she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.”

Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions – like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.”

Finally, Kalie realized that Sam had nothing and left. “I got more calls from Sam after that,” she remembers, “but I just ignored them.”

Kalie stopped working for Britney… in February, 2007 and moved to San Francisco. Months later, she says she saw a photo on the Internet that made her stomach drop. “It was Britney, standing next to the man I met in Starbucks – Sam Lutfi. I got a chill down my spine.”

https://www.cele*****y.com/9838/sam_lutfi_stalked_britney_before_befriending_her_claims_her_ex_assistant/

vs.

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

https://books.google.ca/books?id=eOiunEB5ccMC&pg=PA181&lpg=PA181&dq=lynne+spears+through+the+storm+conservatorship&source=bl&ots=f6nxFqh_uj&sig=TX8iEuMBW87G2siQa0GDGQ-5CgE&hl=en&ei=6nvhTZvWI8Xe0QHd2-yOBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result#v=onepage&q&f=false

Ask yourselves...

If you were Lynne Spears, and you received a phone call from a man claiming that ***** were planted in your daughter's home...And your daughter then went to rehab for *****...Why would you then continue on to meet with that same man about shoe endorsements and attend a taping of Dancing With The Stars with him...In May 2007...AFTER your daughter has just been released from rehab? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

WOW. Her entire family is shady af. Every single person. This is all so sad and makes me very nervous as well. Like if they're willing to go through those lengths to gain control of Britney, it's no telling what they may do, now that she's seeking to place her family out of her cship. I don't want to think negative like that, but look at what they've all done to her thus far... none of this crap is normal AT ALL.

This ALL makes sense on why they've been so adamant to keep Sam quite for all these years. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of me wonders if perspectives on Sam have changed? Its very odd that Jamie files restraining orders against Sam that extend to Britney and her entire family, while the likes of Lynn are fighting him in court?

I do not believe for a second that he is a completely innocent person, but he was hanging around with Britney's manager for years after 2007 with other high profile clients.

I honestly believe that Sam knows too much right now. When the narrative that Britney needed the C-ship worked without a hitch, it was easier to keep him quiet, but now that so much has come to light, the only other person who was around Britney in 2007 and has been a reoccurring figure for years is Sam Lutfi. He was the reason that Jamie fought against giving Britney her legal notice for the initial hearings. If Britney confided in anyone at that time, it was more than likely him (whether it was because she was vulnerable or otherwise). 

There's too much effort placed on keeping him out of the narrative.

9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I haven't watched the new doc.

But I've been following the story since 2006 when she first gave that interview to Matt Lauer where she made come pretty blatant comments about her Team and being controlled by them...

I remember it all as it was happening...

So my views on the story are coloured by memories, not things I've read or watched in retrospect.

@Bundy

What she says in the first minute is interesting:

And what she says at 2:15:

It was clear back then that she was up against something bigger than the paparazzi.

• Super Mods
On 10/17/2020 at 10:08 PM, Bundy said:

If this turns out to be true, Lynne is awfuler than I thought. They destroyed her on purpose. And why? Bc Britney was keeping them away? Bc she wasnt doing what they were telling her to do anymore? Bc maybe she wasnt giving them so much money anymore? 

Lynne had wanted to be famous but was too chicken so implanted that dream on her daughter because Britney took so many classes and went to beauty pageants. She was depending on Britney to get that record deal because they were gonna lose the house or something but she used her first check to clear their debts . 

if Britney didn’t get the deal, she was gonna marry Britney off. 

David Lachappelle said that the first time he shot with her was in her house and seeing all the talent show trophies and ribbons cluttered the shelves with her name, he could see she was used and abused before the industry got to her. Her parents are just irresponsible.

1 hour ago, Makemeooh said:

I read this topic yesterday before bed and wow! I even had difficulty falling asleep because this hypothesis that Lynne and Lou hired Lutfi makes a lot of sense with all the information brought here. Disturbing!

Yes, but I don't want to believe it because this is beyond awful if it's true. Her own mother ffs? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I feel so sorry for her and for the fact that she can't take all these years back but meanwhile it seems her family lives happily with no regrets :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

The worst part that doesn't fit in my head how they could plan to take her kids away. What kind of monsters can do this to their child?

God, where is justice? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

16 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Jamie and Lynne were photographed several times leaving Kevin's house during this time period.

I believe that Kevin, his divorce lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, Jamie Spears, Lynne Spears, Larry Rudolph, and Lou M. Taylor were all working together to get Britney into rehab so that Kevin could obtain full physical custody of the boys.

In February 2007, I believe they hired Sam Lutfi to plant ***** in Britney's home. She'd already sprung herself from rehab twice, and I believe the **** stash in her home was designed to force her in for a third and final time.

Remember, Sam was friends with Ali Simms, who was also an assistant during this time period...Ali, Jamie and Lynne would already have known each other.

The ultimate goal would have been the conservatorship...but they needed to get their legal ducks in a row first...and that started with the boys.

Happy Michelle Obama GIF by Election 2016

All your posts in this thread!.Brava!.

The serious problem is that Britney has never verbalized and has not found the tools to deal with this.

The conservatorship was planned in late 2006.

They tried to get involved with the press.
They tried it with the psychiatrist and the Prozac.
They tried her with custody of her children.
They tried under the pressure of divorce from Kevin and attorney Kaplan.
I'm pretty sure it's true that Britney was mugged and drugged in late 2006 or early 2007.
Her father, mother, Larry, and Kevin pressured her to go to a Rehab but her body had no symptoms of ***** and alcohol, all the tests were negative because they did not ask the same for Kevin?.

I think one of the last options was to plant ***** in Britney's house so that she would lose custody completely and go to Rehab.

from here to the medicines prescribed by a psychiatrist where Sam put the medicines in her food ( Following the plan of whoever it was, I put for example the name of Lou and the psychiatrist) to try to leave her in a comatose or really sick state and put a conservatorship on her and incapacitate her.

Then they got rid of Sam in a bad way and left him out of the cake and that's why Sam has such a grudge against Lou and she is afraid of him.

16 hours ago, Bundy said:

I remember stories about Britney being angry at Lynne for siding with Kevin. 

Do u think they used the boys bc they knew shed get far worse once she lost their custodies?

Britney accused her mother of sleeping with Kevin and being in his siding and I remind you that Lynne was at Kevin's house on the famous night of the umbrella incident.

3 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Britney accused her mother of sleeping with Kevin and being in his siding and I remind you that Lynne was at Kevin's house on the famous night of the umbrella incident.

Is it confirmed she accused Lynne of sleeping with Kevin. Where did this story came from?

3 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

OMG, I don't remember this :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: The fact that Lynne was there that night and didn't let Britney in has no execuses for mother. Disgusting. I really think Britney made a right decision back then when she cut Lynne out of her life. Too bad Lynne has found her way back

8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Is it confirmed she accused Lynne of sleeping with Kevin. Where did this story came from?

4 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

OMG, I don't remember this :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: The fact that Lynne was there that night and didn't let Britney in has no execuses for mother. Disgusting. I really think Britney made a right decision back then when she cut Lynne out of her life. Too bad Lynne has found her way back

This was widely rumored, that she had said this and I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

43 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Happy Michelle Obama GIF by Election 2016

All your posts in this thread!.Brava!.

The serious problem is that Britney has never verbalized and has not found the tools to deal with this.

The conservatorship was planned in late 2006.

They tried to get involved with the press.
They tried it with the psychiatrist and the Prozac.
They tried her with custody of her children.
They tried under the pressure of divorce from Kevin and attorney Kaplan.
I'm pretty sure it's true that Britney was mugged and drugged in late 2006 or early 2007.
Her father, mother, Larry, and Kevin pressured her to go to a Rehab but her body had no symptoms of ***** and alcohol, all the tests were negative because they did not ask the same for Kevin?.

I think one of the last options was to plant ***** in Britney's house so that she would lose custody completely and go to Rehab.

from here to the medicines prescribed by a psychiatrist where Sam put the medicines in her food ( Following the plan of whoever it was, I put for example the name of Lou and the psychiatrist) to try to leave her in a comatose or really sick state and put a conservatorship on her and incapacitate her.

Then they got rid of Sam in a bad way and left him out of the cake and that's why Sam has such a grudge against Lou and she is afraid of him.

I've been pushing this theory since early 2008.

I've been posting it here over and over for 12 years.

Nobody would even consider it...until now. 

34 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

I understand (to a degree) why Lynne would do that.

Britney had already sprung herself from rehab -- twice!

I imagine her parents were drawing a line in the sand with her by not allowing her to see the boys until she checked back in for a third (and final) time.

I always wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt during that time period, and I was on side with them even after the temporary conservatorship was put in place.

It wasn't until the conservatorship was made permanent that I realized that Papa Spears truly was rotten to the core.

3 hours ago, LLuvia said:

This was widely rumored, that she had said this and I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

I know about the rumour but my question was if it was confirmed by someone. U wouldnt be surprised If it was true that Lynne was sleeping with Kevin or that Britney was saying this?

Agree with everyone. Sam L was a plant. 
I wonder how Lynne feels about it all now? Lou will keep going until she is criminally charged and shamed. James will hold on until he is kicked off by the court. Her kids are teenagers now and K-fed has the kids FT and barely any of the Spears family see her sons. 

Britney is STILL in a permanent c-ship that they planned on never ending. They are ALL involved in this. 

SHAME!!!. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

On 10/17/2020 at 3:37 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I do think Sam is manipulative and spiteful. I always think he took advantage of Britney at a very vulnerable time in her life.

HOWEVER Lynne’s book focuses a lot on how Sam was “the enemy” and that she and Jamie were “the heroes”. Sadly that’s the narrative they want us to follow.

Perhaps Britney wouldn’t have confided in people like Lufti had her parents been there for her when she was being overworked and over managed since a very young age. They all loved the money which is no lie. Especially a family who had come from nothing.

Now look at the abuse she’s endured at the hands of Jamie. I’d say she’s worse off now than she was in 2007. The only difference was the 2007 played out in front of our eyes, 2008-now has been locked away behind closed doors. Britney has been on some pretty heavy medication which has actually altered her from who she used to be. She’s been forced on stage like a work pony to provide her family and team with the lavish lifestyles they have become accustomed to. 

Say what you like about Lynne but it’s taken her 12 years to get involved in her daughters conservatorship? She only just realised the effects of it? Something fishy going on there if you ask me.

That is precisely what I have been saying!! Everyone wants to believe her mom is an angel but if my daughter were in anywhere near what situation Britney is in, I would've been involved and FIGHTING against it a long time ago. Especially if the conservator was my ex-husband who was abusive to me and my grandchildren... It doesn't add up. They are ALL getting their slices of the pie that is Britney's fortune if you ask me. That's why everyone stays quiet and allows it to happen - IMO.

10 hours ago, freebritneylouisiana said:

That is precisely what I have been saying!! Everyone wants to believe her mom is an angel but if my daughter were in anywhere near what situation Britney is in, I would've been involved and FIGHTING against it a long time ago. Especially if the conservator was my ex-husband who was abusive to me and my grandchildren... It doesn't add up. They are ALL getting their slices of the pie that is Britney's fortune if you ask me. That's why everyone stays quiet and allows it to happen - IMO.

If Britney had control over her finances again in the future you can best believe she would be making drastic cuts from her pay roll and rightly so.

She’s already expressed in the past how she felt like people were taking advantage of her money. She had a party thrown for her which was in effect also paid for by her.

On 10/19/2020 at 3:25 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

It was clear back then that she was up against something bigger than the paparazzi.

Of cause.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: That's why she wrote Mona Lisa and Rebellion and did The Original Doll album. And somehow it is creepy what she did say to the interviewer on the radio. He was surprised that she was not followed by paparazzi and ask her if she used a secret CIA path. And she laughed and said she sneak out. That means someone was at her house to control her!:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UlWTtGhAPU

Archived