the shady Sam Lufti, a svengali-style figure who Lynne Spears alleges kept Britney a virtual prisoner in her Beverly Hills mansion, tormented her by hiding her dog and sneaked ground-up pills into her food.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:16 PM, LLuvia said:

Britney accused her mother of sleeping with Kevin and being in his siding and I remind you that Lynne was at Kevin's house on the famous night of the umbrella incident.

Really?! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:Lynn was at Kevin´s house that night? I just thought Brit was pissed because she stands outside for an hour and they don´t let her in to see the kids because the bell doesn't work. After an hour they found out Brit was outside and they said to her you're too late. Your visiting time with the kids is over for today. I didn't understand this because it was not her fault. Why so strict?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/19/2020 at 11:40 PM, Forever22 said:

Agree with everyone. Sam L was a plant. 
I wonder how Lynne feels about it all now? Lou will keep going until she is criminally charged and shamed. James will hold on until he is kicked off by the court. Her kids are teenagers now and K-fed has the kids FT and barely any of the Spears family see her sons. 

Britney is STILL in a permanent c-ship that they planned on never ending. They are ALL involved in this. 

SHAME!!!. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It is that there is no logic, it is not reasonable! A person you love would never allow this.It is shameful!.

I've really come to think that her mother has no emotional feelings for her, don't I understand that attitude of a mother? Look how she tried to quickly save her butt when the media and society called her a "Stage mother", but to get her daughter out of conservatorship she has not done anything, she had to be an unidentified person threw a voicemail leak so that she will "act" (because she hasn't done anything yet and is still silent).

8 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Really?! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:Lynn was at Kevin´s house that night? I just thought Brit was pissed because she stands outside for an hour and they don´t let her in to see the kids because the bell doesn't work. After an hour they found out Brit was outside and they said to her you're too late. Your visiting time with the kids is over for today. I didn't understand this because it was not her fault. Why so strict?

Mama Lynne was there that night ... because they wanted to hurt Britney, that's why they acted like that and that was the reason.

I honestly dont believe the book anymore. I think they pills and everything else was a damage control thing so they could get the GP in their corner for doing cship. I think restraining order on sam is just a way to keep the truth at arms length. Do i think brit was doing mucho ***** on her own back then? Duh i would be too if i had the world in my palm with all that money. But no, i think sam was the first glimpse of actual freedom she had seen since that is only time since like 13 she had complete new circle of ppl

On 10/19/2020 at 1:09 PM, BlCoWa said:

Yes, but I don't want to believe it because this is beyond awful if it's true. Her own mother ffs? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I feel so sorry for her and for the fact that she can't take all these years back but meanwhile it seems her family lives happily with no regrets :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

The worst part that doesn't fit in my head how they could plan to take her kids away. What kind of monsters can do this to their child?

God, where is justice? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

My exact sentiments! I appreciate all the compiled information in this thread, the research, the timeline. Thanks to all those who contributed to the thread so far.

That said, the thought of Lynne Spears gaslighting her own daughter into having an emotional/psychotic ****-induced breakdown is terrifying to say the least. Gives the me the chills! We know the second 5150 (that occurred in late Jan. 2008) was planned, but to think it was maybe all planned as far back as late 2006! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

@Steel Magnolia @Puppy @PokemonSpears

And what about these news items?

https://www.tampabay.com/content/sam-lutfi-claims-britney-spears-was-high-crystal-****/2092171/

https://www.spin.com/2012/10/britney-spears-sam-lufti-father-death-****/

https://www.tmz.com/2012/10/29/sam-lutfi-britney-spears-nanny-crystal-****/

Also... I do have a few tabloid magazines from late 2006. If this could be of any interest...

Us Weekly, Issue 617, Dec. 11, 2006

BRIT'S NEW TROUBLE
Wild sleepovers & all-night partying:
How PARIS became BRITNEY'S dangerous new best friend—and what it means for her kids

"Britney wants to be her own woman. She's starting a new life." – A source close to Spears

“But prepare for a doozy: Spears has found not just a mentor in Hilton, but a babysitter. "Paris has helped change diapers and feed the kids," a source close to the singer says. "You wouldn't think it, but Paris is very good with kids."

Tell it to the judge. When Spears filed for divorce, she asked for sole custody of her children with Federline, who answered with his own sole-custody bid. Might the novice rapper use her subsequent partying spree as evidence that Spears is an unfit mom?

"What she does at night while the children are sleeping is completely irrelevant, as long as she's taking care of them," says divorce lawyer Nancy Chemtob, a partner in the firm of Chemtob Moss Forman & Talbert LLP, who is not representing Spears.

"If Kevin really wanted custody, then under the law he can make an emergency application to the court to grant access or a visitation schedule. There's been no mention that he's done that." (Lawyers for Spears and Federline did not return calls for comments.)

Indeed, on November 22, as Spears ran an errand to buy Jayden a car seat, Federline was also in Malibu, but he made no obvious attempt to stop by her home. "He never wants to see the kids," a Spears pal says. "That poor woman has spent the last two years raising the kids with no help from Kevin. He went from supporting her to being obsessed with having a career, and then getting mad at Brit when it didn't work out."”

About Brit & Paris photographed pantyless: "LAUNDRY NIGHT? All those millions, and still no panties!" 

In Touch Weekly, August 21, 2006

"Though money used to be the reason for many of their fights, Britney recently gave her husband an American Black credit card—with no spending limit—to prove how much she trusts him. It's the ultimate status symbol."

In Touch Weekly, October 23, 2006

Kevin says no **** dancers for Britney!

“Is Kevin Federline's jealousy having an impact on Britney Spears' comeback plans? Britney's rep wouldn't comment, but according to an insider, Kevin is surprisingly insecure and secretly terrified that she'll dump him once her career skyrockets again. 

Britney is working on her comeback and is already planning her first new video. She hired Matt Felker, one of the **** male models from her "Toxic" video, to appear in the new production—but the insider claims Kevin insisted that Britney fire Matt and all of the other male dancers she'd hired and replace them with females. "Kevin doesn't want Britney to be making **** moves again," the insider explains. "He's even telling her she doesn't need to lose all her pregnancy weight."”

Here's an online Sep. 2007 article:

Britney Spears urged to join Lindsay Lohan in rehab

Britney Spears’ friends and family are desperate for her to join Lindsay Lohan in rehab.

The Toxic singer – who was ordered to take regular **** tests last week by the judge overseeing her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline for their two sons – has continued her wild partying and friends want her to seek help at Utah’s Cirque Lodge rehabilitation clinic.

A source told Life and Style Weekly: “If Britney finally acknowledges that she must face her addictions, then that’s the best place. It’s working for Lindsay, and hopefully Britney will see that as inspiration.”

The insider also revealed Britney’s mother Lynne received an anonymous phone call last week, tipping her off about the singer’s **** taking.

The source revealed: “It was one of Britney’s friends saying he’d seen Britney take four Ecstasy pills in the bedroom of a Hollywood Hills home during a party on 11 August.

“Lynne was also told that Britney has done the **** more recently – and she’s taken Ativan, an anti-anxiety medication, to help her come down because the Ecstasy was so intense. Lynne put down the phone and froze.”

The 25-year-old singer could lose custody of two-year-old Sean Preston and one-year-old Jayden James after her former bodyguard gave evidence stating he had witnessed her taking *****.

Former *NSYNC member Joey Fatone is the latest star to offer Britney a hideout.

Joey told US TV channel Extra: “Britney, call me, come over to my house, come to Orlando, get away from it all. It’s a good thing to get out of Los Angeles.

“I think she just needs some time, some time to really heal. If you’re there, let me know. I’m here for you, sweetheart.”

Meanwhile, Britney’s pop comeback is looking up. The singer – who was pictured this week leaving a recording studio clutching a margarita, a CD and wearing a huge diamond ring on her engagement finger – will be celebrating as her latest single Gimme More is currently at No. 3 in the iTunes singles chart and No. 1 in their ringtones chart.

https://www.londonnet.co.uk/entertainment/britney-spears-urged-to-join-lindsay-lohan-in-rehab/

And finally, an article published on Feb. 2nd, 2008, when Britney was placed under conservatorship. It's got stuff we all already know but certain details we may have missed or forgotten. It does, for instance, discuss Adnan Ghalib, not mentioned in this thread. Was Ghalib a plant too? (IF Sam Lutfi was indeed a plant...) It should be noted it's not Britney herself that terminated her relationship w/ Ghalib, but her father, Jamie. 

@LLuvia @Bundy @BlCoWa @Cinderella85 @Dirk According to this article, Britney did accuse her mother of wanting to sleep w/ Adnan Ghalib, her boyfriend at the time. So, Britney accused Lynne of sleeping w/ Kevin, and then wanting to sleep w/ Adnan?

Sectioned Britney Spears: Now court lets father take control of her millions

“Britney Spears has lost control of her assets after a Los Angeles court commissioner placed her estate under temporary conservatorship.
This follows the actions of her desperate parents Jamie and Lynne Spears who went to court this morning to try and regain control of their daughter's finances from her manager Sam Lutfi.

He is now banned from seeing her under a 22-day civil harassment restraining order that will prevent him from visiting the hospital she is being treated in."”

“Under these new legal developments, the singer's father and lawyer Andrew Wallet will now be in charge of her £60million estate until the next hearing on February 4.

Commissioner Goetz told a packed courtroom: "It is in the best interests of the conservatee to have conservatorship over her person."

Jamie will have the power to "restrict visitors," have around-the-clock security for Britney, and have access to all medical records, Goetz said.

Goetz said conservatorship over the estate was "necessary and appropriate." She gave approval for the singer's father to "take all actions to secure all liquid assets including credit cards."

Meanwhile, the fallen pop princess has been crying in her sleep for her British boyfriend as she struggles to adapt to life at a Los Angeles psychiatric hospital.

Britney was committed to a hospital in Los Angeles in the early hours of Tuesday morning following months of erratic behaviour that saw a court deny her access to her two sons.

According to a Spears family insider, she has been leaning increasingly on Birmingham-born photographer Adnan Ghalib during the early stages of her seclusion.

The friend said: "She introduced Adnan as her boyfriend to nurses when she was admitted, and she hasn't stopped crying for him ever since. She was screaming for him in her sleep."

Miss Spears, who reportedly had not slept for five days before being committed, endured a traumatic first night under psychiatric care following her hospitalization.

"She hasn't adjusted well," the source said, adding: "The first night, she barely slept. She was up most of the night screaming for Adnan. It's obvious she really loves him – or she thinks she does, anyway."

Ghalib and Miss Spears have been dating for the past month. The photographer has been embroiled in a bitter feud with the singer's manager, Sam Lutfi, who even claimed that Spears "would die" if she did not call off their romance.

Reports in America said that after arriving at the UCLA Medical Centre around 2.15am on Thursday, the troubled pop star spent the following two hours screaming hysterically at her parents and staff, according to reports.

In an astonishing outburst, Britney accused her mother of wanting to sleep with Ghalib.

She reportedly yelled: "The only reason she's admitting me is because she wants to be alone with her boyfriend."

"She wants to sleep with my boyfriend."

The star later calmed down according to the source who says: "Britney spent most of Thursday day sleeping. She was sedated by her doctors, who felt the most important thing was for her to get some sleep."

“The source confides that the turning point came in convincing Britney to enter the hospital for treatment, when her psychiatrist emphasised that she would never get custody of her children back without confronting her problems and getting help.

"More than anything Britney wants her kids back," says the source. "And the only time lately when she seems to make any sense, is when she is talking about her children."”

“The source continued: "Everyone around Britney knows she has so many problems, it's going to take a while for her to get better.

"She's always been needy so it's not surprising to see her pining for Adnan. But this does prove she's serious about their relationship."

Since her admission, Britney has been branded "gravely disabled," a term used to indicate a patient is unable to properly care for themselves as a result of a mental disorder.”

“The source claims Britney will be encouraged to sleep as much as possible for the first few days, and will be given sleeping pills and anti-anxiety meds to help her do so.

After that, she will reportedly be put on Depakote, Seroquel and Lithium for the bipolar disorder, and Ativan for anxiety.”

“Britney's mother, Lynne, who reunited with her daughter earlier this week after months of estrangement, best friend Alli Sims and Lutfi were all at the property when the police and ambulance arrived.

Britney had not slept in days and on Wednesday was seen driving blindly around in her new Mercedes.

At one point, she became lost and asked a photographer for directions using an English accent.

A US report claimed she had been on a three-day binge using the deadly addictive **** crystal **** in the time leading up to the stand-off over her children. "Britney was high on **** and naked all day before," a source said.

"Even when losing her boys became an issue, she didn't stop. After the boys were taken from her, Britney went on another **** binge, using crystal **** almost every day for an entire week."”

Full article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-511440/Sectioned-Britney-Spears-Now-court-lets-father-control-millions.html

6 hours ago, Arckangel said:

"What she does at night while the children are sleeping is completely irrelevant, as long as she's taking care of them," 

We have tried to say this many times.it was completely irrelevant.

"He never wants to see the kids," a Spears pal says. "That poor woman has spent the last two years raising the kids with no help from Kevin. He went from supporting her to being obsessed with having a career, and then getting mad at Brit when it didn't work out."”

So Sad!.

"Though money used to be the reason for many of their fights, Britney recently gave her husband an American Black credit card—with no spending limit—to prove how much she trusts him. It's the ultimate status symbol."

You must have very low self-esteem to act like this and fall in love or be with a person like Kevin.

Is Kevin Federline's jealousy having an impact on Britney Spears' comeback plans? Britney's rep wouldn't comment, but according to an insider, Kevin is surprisingly insecure and secretly terrified that she'll dump him once her career skyrockets again. 

Britney accused Lynne of sleeping w/ Kevin, and then wanting to sleep w/ Adnan?

Thanks, this was very rumored, and seeing the low morality of the Spears family I believe it.

This follows the actions of her desperate parents Jamie and Lynne Spears who went to court this morning to try and regain control of their daughter's finances from her manager Sam Lutf

This was what was important to them.

“The source confides that the turning point came in convincing Britney to enter the hospital for treatment, when her psychiatrist emphasised that she would never get custody of her children back without confronting her problems and getting help.

I wonder who the source was? and I'm  not surprised by this.

She's always been needy so it's not surprising to see her pining for Adnan.

This is one of the signs of her great affective and emotional deficiencies.

Britney had not slept

The source claims Britney will be encouraged to sleep as much as possible for the first few days,

What we know and what the 08 web blog said about her Insomnia and tremendous stress.

Depakote, Seroquel and Lithium for the bipolar disorder, and Ativan for anxiety.”

If she is not diagnosed with bipolarity, this is very dangerous.

Britney went on another **** binge, using crystal **** almost every day for an entire week

All the tests were negative in her system, except one for a reaction to her medication.

7 hours ago, Arckangel said:

discuss Adnan Ghalib, not mentioned in this thread. Was Ghalib a plant too? (IF Sam Lutfi was indeed a plant...) It should be noted it's not Britney herself that terminated her relationship w/ Ghalib, but her father, Jamie. 

Most likely, it was part of Sam and Lou's troop ... Adnan wanted to sell photos of Britney, the photos were very invasive, (I think they were photos of her naked while she was sleeping) that no magazine bought them, imagine how they should be the photos when with Britney the tabloids always crossed the limits and did not publish them.

Now I understand Mona Lisa. You have to take the lyrics literally. There are no mysteries behind it. Britney knew what her close ones were planning. Kevin was an escape out of it. A new name, her own family. Maybe moved to London. But Kevin refuses it. He wanted to stay in LA ( later). Now I hate this man even more. I hate him to death. Brit´s plan had could happen if K Fed would be not such a *******. (I´m sorry for using a bad word and Britney may not be an angel too in that relationship but to me, you can´t compare it. And how should I name a man like him then?!)  And even when Brit said the marriage with Jason was a form of rebellion from her, I think it was her first try to escape. But her team and family sell it to us if this was the beginning that Brit loses her mind. And Adnan? I know there was a resting order against him but when he was in love with her, why he didn´t fight for Brit?! NO ONE in her life has balls. And the other half are corrupt.

Here her poem:

"No more chains That you gave me. Enough of pain Now I'm craving Something sweet How do you stand sleeping at night?

Silly patterns that we follow You pull me in I'm being swallowed. By the ones you think you love They pull you down You can't see up above.

Manipulation is the key They screw it in Because you're naive.

You come to me now Why do you bother? Remember the Bible The sins of the Father. What you do, you pass down No wonder why I lost my crown.

You don't see me now You ask yourself why My crown is back And it's way too high For you to be in my presence Especially my son You should bow down I've only just begun.

The guilt you fed me made me weak. The voodoo you did I couldn't speak.

You're awakening The phone is ringing Resurrection of my soul The fear I'm bringing.

What will you say And what will you do? She's not the same person that you're used to"

Whom does she mean with: "And it's way too high For you to be in my presence Especially my son" It lets you, even more, think with the fight Jamie and Preston had...

Brit mentions the bible, the sins of the father. That is what it means:

Deuteronomy 24:16Deuteronomy 24:

“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin

Deuteronomy 24:16

https://www.openbible.info/topics/sins_of_the_father

9 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Now I understand Mona Lisa. You have to take the lyrics literally. There are no mysteries behind it. Britney knew what her close ones were planning. Kevin was an escape out of it. A new name, her own family. Maybe moved to London. But Kevin refuses it. He wanted to stay in LA ( later). Now I hate this man even more. I hate him to death. Brit´s plan had could happen if K Fed would be not such a *******. (I´m sorry for using a bad word and Britney may not be an angel too in that relationship but to me, you can´t compare it. And how should I name a man like him then?!)  And even when Brit said the marriage with Jason was a form of rebellion from her, I think it was her first try to escape. But her team and family sell it to us if this was the beginning that Brit loses her mind. And Adnan? I know there was a resting order against him but when he was in love with her, why he didn´t fight for Brit?! NO ONE in her life has balls. And the other half are corrupt.

Here her poem:

"No more chains That you gave me. Enough of pain Now I'm craving Something sweet How do you stand sleeping at night?

Silly patterns that we follow You pull me in I'm being swallowed. By the ones you think you love They pull you down You can't see up above.

Manipulation is the key They screw it in Because you're naive.

You come to me now Why do you bother? Remember the Bible The sins of the Father. What you do, you pass down No wonder why I lost my crown.

You don't see me now You ask yourself why My crown is back And it's way too high For you to be in my presence Especially my son You should bow down I've only just begun.

The guilt you fed me made me weak. The voodoo you did I couldn't speak.

You're awakening The phone is ringing Resurrection of my soul The fear I'm bringing.

What will you say And what will you do? She's not the same person that you're used to"

Whom does she mean with: "And it's way too high For you to be in my presence Especially my son" It lets you, even more, think with the fight Jamie and Preston had...

Brit mentions the bible, the sins of the father. That is what it means:

Deuteronomy 24:16Deuteronomy 24:

“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin

Deuteronomy 24:16

Oooo Oracleney

22 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

I honestly dont believe the book anymore. I think they pills and everything else was a damage control thing so they could get the GP in their corner for doing cship. I think restraining order on sam is just a way to keep the truth at arms length. Do i think brit was doing mucho ***** on her own back then? Duh i would be too if i had the world in my palm with all that money. But no, i think sam was the first glimpse of actual freedom she had seen since that is only time since like 13 she had complete new circle of ppl

Sam admitted to crushing and feeding her pills.

However, it was a doctor-prescribed medication, which he said he put in her food because she was refusing to take it.

Dangerous? Yes.

But as nefarious as her Team made it out to be? Probably not.

18 hours ago, Arckangel said:

And finally, an article published on Feb. 2nd, 2008, when Britney was placed under conservatorship. It's got stuff we all already know but certain details we may have missed or forgotten. It does, for instance, discuss Adnan Ghalib, not mentioned in this thread. Was Ghalib a plant too? (IF Sam Lutfi was indeed a plant...) It should be noted it's not Britney herself that terminated her relationship w/ Ghalib, but her father, Jamie. 

I used to be a member at JFX before joining here. It was run by Arnold Cousart, a good friend of Adnan's.

I don't believe Adnan was a plant. I believe he started out to take advantage of her, but then as he got to know her he started to care about her as a person. I also believe he was suckered into helping Lynne at a certain point, just prior to her hospitalizations, with the understanding that he was helping Britney. 

Example: I think he did this interview with ET at the request of Lynne and Lou.

He also assisted in the filming of FTR. I believe Jamie allowed them to reunite for a short time period - just long enough to get FTR filmed. And then Adnan was booted back out of the circle again.

I'm sure Adnan has signed an NDA, and I'm positive Jamie (or Britney's security) have physically threatened him in the past...but I have no idea why nobody is reaching out to him.

He's seen more than almost anybody, and has quite a story to tell.

Archived