the shady Sam Lufti, a svengali-style figure who Lynne Spears alleges kept Britney a virtual prisoner in her Beverly Hills mansion, tormented her by hiding her dog and sneaked ground-up pills into her food.

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

If this turns out to be true, Lynne is awfuler than I thought. They destroyed her on purpose. And why? Bc Britney was keeping them away? Bc she wasnt doing what they were telling her to do anymore? Bc maybe she wasnt giving them so much money anymore? 

She was coming out of her divorce with Kevin.

Her and Kevin split in November 2006...within three months months Lynne says she received a phone call from Lutfi saying that ***** were planted in Britney's Malibu home.

Lynne then went on to talk jewelry endorsements with Lutfi AND attend a taping of Dancing With The Stars with him in May 2007.

Britney was released from rehab in April 2007.

Connect the dots...Lutfi is a creation of Lynne and Lou M. Taylor!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Her and Kevin split in November 2006...within three months months Lynne says she received a phone call from Lutfi saying that ***** were planted in Britney's Malibu home.

Lynne then went on to talk jewelry endorsements with Lutfi AND attend a taping of Dancing With The Stars with him in May 2007.

That would make a lot of sense and would further make sense why they were so deeply stuck to Lou and so scared of what Sam could say. Remember all those conditions they put on him legally. Like he can’t speak about this or this or this. I got a weird vibe when they said Lynne was listening to Sam L. on the phone was it earlier this year or 2019? I forgot. I read a document and he was talking to her about some affair and names were blocked out. In my mind I’m like...🤨🤨🤨

someone correct me if I’m wrong.

16 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I do think Sam is manipulative and spiteful. I always think he took advantage of Britney at a very vulnerable time in her life.

HOWEVER Lynne’s book focuses a lot on how Sam was “the enemy” and that she and Jamie were “the heroes”. Sadly that’s the narrative they want us to follow.

Perhaps Britney wouldn’t have confided in people like Lufti had her parents been there for her when she was being overworked and over managed since a very young age. They all loved the money which is no lie. Especially a family who had come from nothing.

Now look at the abuse she’s endured at the hands of Jamie. I’d say she’s worse off now than she was in 2007. The only difference was the 2007 played out in front of our eyes, 2008-now has been locked away behind closed doors. Britney has been on some pretty heavy medication which has actually altered her from who she used to be. She’s been forced on stage like a work pony to provide her family and team with the lavish lifestyles they have become accustomed to. 

Say what you like about Lynne but it’s taken her 12 years to get involved in her daughters conservatorship? She only just realised the effects of it? Something fishy going on there if you ask me.

This. I agree with every single word. Her family is as bad as Sam Lufti.

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yup!

Lynne says it all right in her book.

You just have to read between the lines.

Can u give me examples? I only saw parts of her book. 

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The phone call story is on her book? What about the jewelry and DWTS stories? R there pics of smt? Where did u hear that?

I saw that doc yday and it says Lufti only began hanging out with Britney in mid 2007, is it true? 

22 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Perhaps Britney wouldn’t have confided in people like Lufti had her parents been there for her when she was being overworked and over managed since a very young age. They all loved the money which is no lie. Especially a family who had come from nothing.

Britney's fans should trash both her manipulative parents at every opportunity.  No matter how pathetic Larry Rudolph, Jive, MTV, Justin Timberlake, Kevin Federline etc...  are, Britney's problems was, is and will always be LYNNE AND JAMIE SPEARS' FAULT FIRST.

These two idiot parents didn't think of the consequences making their daughter so famous at that age.  Why? Because they saw their daughter as a CASH COW.

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

6 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

That would make a lot of sense and would further make sense why they were so deeply stuck to Lou and so scared of what Sam could say. Remember all those conditions they put on him legally. Like he can’t speak about this or this or this. I got a weird vibe when they said Lynne was listening to Sam L. on the phone was it earlier this year or 2019? I forgot. I read a document and he was talking to her about some affair and names were blocked out. In my mind I’m like...🤨🤨🤨

6 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

The phone call story is on her book? What about the jewelry and DWTS stories? R there pics of smt? Where did u hear that?

I saw that doc yday and it says Lufti only began hanging out with Britney in mid 2007, is it true? 

Lynne and Jamie Spears are full of ****.  and Lynne's book is garbage.  What negates Lynne's claims against Sam Lufti is the fact that she's been under mind control her whole life.  Her parents weren't even parents when they were supposed to, and nothing in early 2008 changes this fact because their lack of parenting is what caused the mess in the first place. (Plus all those other witness who testified under oath refuting her claims.)

What's the real story behind all the legal action against Sam Lufti?  The truth???

8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

OMG, I first understand you wrong. That Lynne and Sam were dancing together at the show.:orangu_orangutan_ape:

9 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

I don't recall any of the 2019 stuff (haven't been following the c-ship case closely since 2012)...

But I think everyone needs to re-read "Through The Storm" and really think about exactly what Lynne is saying...

And more importantly, think about what she's leaving out!

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

The phone call, jewelry endorsement and DWTS stories are in the book. I'm pretty sure.

I don't believe Lutfi began hanging out with Britney until she was released from rehab.

Google "Kalie Machado." She was Britney's assistant at the time. Her stories, combined with Lynne's book, explain a lot.

3 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Britney's fans should trash both her manipulative parents at every opportunity.  No matter how pathetic Larry Rudolph, Jive, MTV, Justin Timberlake, Kevin Federline etc...  are, Britney's problems was, is and will always be LYNNE AND JAMIE SPEARS' FAULT FIRST.

These two idiot parents didn't think of the consequences making their daughter so famous at that age.  Why? Because they saw their daughter as a CASH COW.

Lynne and Jamie Spears are full of ****.  and Lynne's book is garbage.  What negates Lynne's claims against Sam Lufti is the fact that she's been under mind control her whole life.  Her parents weren't even parents when they were supposed to, and nothing in early 2008 changes this fact because their lack of parenting is what caused the mess in the first place. (Plus all those other witness who testified under oath refuting her claims.)

What's the real story behind all the legal action against Sam Lufti?  The truth???

Lynne's book is full of half-truths.

It's VERY interesting to observe what it was about Lutfi that she LEFT OUT.

Let's get back to basics here...

"Kalie Machado claims that while she was Britney’s assistant, she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.”

Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions – like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.”

Finally, Kalie realized that Sam had nothing and left. “I got more calls from Sam after that,” she remembers, “but I just ignored them.”

Kalie stopped working for Britney… in February, 2007 and moved to San Francisco. Months later, she says she saw a photo on the Internet that made her stomach drop. “It was Britney, standing next to the man I met in Starbucks – Sam Lutfi. I got a chill down my spine.”

https://www.cele*****y.com/9838/sam_lutfi_stalked_britney_before_befriending_her_claims_her_ex_assistant/

vs.

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

https://books.google.ca/books?id=eOiunEB5ccMC&pg=PA181&lpg=PA181&dq=lynne+spears+through+the+storm+conservatorship&source=bl&ots=f6nxFqh_uj&sig=TX8iEuMBW87G2siQa0GDGQ-5CgE&hl=en&ei=6nvhTZvWI8Xe0QHd2-yOBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result#v=onepage&q&f=false

Ask yourselves...

If you were Lynne Spears, and you received a phone call from a man claiming that ***** were planted in your daughter's home...And your daughter then went to rehab for *****...Why would you then continue on to meet with that same man about shoe endorsements and attend a taping of Dancing With The Stars with him...In May 2007...AFTER your daughter has just been released from rehab? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

52 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Let's get back to basics here...

"Kalie Machado claims that while she was Britney’s assistant, she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.”

Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions – like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.”

Finally, Kalie realized that Sam had nothing and left. “I got more calls from Sam after that,” she remembers, “but I just ignored them.”

Kalie stopped working for Britney… in February, 2007 and moved to San Francisco. Months later, she says she saw a photo on the Internet that made her stomach drop. “It was Britney, standing next to the man I met in Starbucks – Sam Lutfi. I got a chill down my spine.”

https://www.cele*****y.com/9838/sam_lutfi_stalked_britney_before_befriending_her_claims_her_ex_assistant/

vs.

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

https://books.google.ca/books?id=eOiunEB5ccMC&pg=PA181&lpg=PA181&dq=lynne+spears+through+the+storm+conservatorship&source=bl&ots=f6nxFqh_uj&sig=TX8iEuMBW87G2siQa0GDGQ-5CgE&hl=en&ei=6nvhTZvWI8Xe0QHd2-yOBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result#v=onepage&q&f=false

Ask yourselves...

If you were Lynne Spears, and you received a phone call from a man claiming that ***** were planted in your daughter's home...And your daughter then went to rehab for *****...Why would you then continue on to meet with that same man about shoe endorsements and attend a taping of Dancing With The Stars with him...In May 2007...AFTER your daughter has just been released from rehab? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

So on one story Sam worked for Ktrash but seemed to be only stalking Britney at that point. And on the other story her assistant was the one working with Ktrash to **** Britney? 

Do u believe the assistant 100%? Maybe Sam said Ktrash but he was actually working with Lynne? 

Yeah, it doesnt make sense that shed still hang around with Sam knowing he was fishy. Her family is just horrible tbh, I hope they pay someday!

44 minutes ago, Bundy said:

So on one story Sam worked for Ktrash but seemed to be only stalking Britney at that point. And on the other story her assistant was the one working with Ktrash to **** Britney? 

Do u believe the assistant 100%? Maybe Sam said Ktrash but he was actually working with Lynne? 

Yeah, it doesnt make sense that shed still hang around with Sam knowing he was fishy. Her family is just horrible tbh, I hope they pay someday!

Jamie and Lynne were photographed several times leaving Kevin's house during this time period.

I believe that Kevin, his divorce lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, Jamie Spears, Lynne Spears, Larry Rudolph, and Lou M. Taylor were all working together to get Britney into rehab so that Kevin could obtain full physical custody of the boys.

In February 2007, I believe they hired Sam Lutfi to plant ***** in Britney's home. She'd already sprung herself from rehab twice, and I believe the **** stash in her home was designed to force her in for a third and final time.

Remember, Sam was friends with Ali Simms, who was also an assistant during this time period...Ali, Jamie and Lynne would already have known each other.

The ultimate goal would have been the conservatorship...but they needed to get their legal ducks in a row first...and that started with the boys.

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Jamie and Lynne were photographed several times leaving Kevin's house during this time period.

I believe that Kevin, his divorce lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, Jamie Spears, Lynne Spears, Larry Rudolph, and Lou M. Taylor were all working together to get Britney into rehab so that Kevin could obtain full physical custody of the boys.

In February 2007, I believe they hired Sam Lutfi to plant ***** in Britney's home. She'd already sprung herself from rehab twice, and I believe the **** stash in her home was designed to force her in for a third and final time.

Remember, Sam was friends with Ali Simms, who was also an assistant during this time period...Ali, Jamie and Lynne would already have known each other.

The ultimate goal would have been the conservatorship...but they needed to get their legal ducks in a row first...and that started with the boys.

I remember stories about Britney being angry at Lynne for siding with Kevin. 

Do u think they used the boys bc they knew shed get far worse once she lost their custodies?

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I remember stories about Britney being angry at Lynne for siding with Kevin. 

Do u think they used the boys bc they knew shed get far worse once she lost their custodies?

I think they used the boys because it gave them a legal advantage.

Once Britney lost primary physical custody, she was in a weakened position with the courts.

From then on out, her Team slowly chipped away at her legal status until the point that a conservatorship was the only way she could have monitored visitation with her own children.

48 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think they used the boys because it gave them a legal advantage.

Once Britney lost primary physical custody, she was in a weakened position with the courts.

From then on out, her Team slowly chipped away at her legal status until the point that a conservatorship was the only way she could have monitored visitation with her own children.

What u said actually does make sense even tho its so bizarre to think about this, and it could explain why Jamie was dragging her in the press when she was in the middle of a custodys fight. Before 2007 I dont remember Jamie going to the press to criticize her. He blamed her for her situation with her kids and career and even called her a little sick girl. Lynne also talked about how agitated and strange Britney was on one the times she met her. Did u watch the new doc everyone is talking about?

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

What u said actually does make sense even tho its so bizarre to think about this, and it could explain why Jamie was dragging her in the press when she was in the middle of a custodys fight. Before 2007 I dont remember Jamie going to the press to criticize her. He blamed her for her situation with her kids and career and even called her a little sick girl. Lynne also talked about how agitated and strange Britney was on one the times she met her. Did u watch the new doc everyone is talking about?

I haven't watched the new doc.

But I've been following the story since 2006 when she first gave that interview to Matt Lauer where she made come pretty blatant comments about her Team and being controlled by them...

I remember it all as it was happening...

So my views on the story are coloured by memories, not things I've read or watched in retrospect.

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I haven't watched the new doc.

But I've been following the story since 2006 when she first gave that interview to Matt Lauer where she made come pretty blatant comments about her Team and being controlled by them...

I remember it all as it was happening...

So my views on the story are coloured by memories, not things I've read or watched in retrospect.

Its pretty good.

I dont remember Matt Lauer inteverview so vividly now, what did she say? 

Archived