the shady Sam Lufti, a svengali-style figure who Lynne Spears alleges kept Britney a virtual prisoner in her Beverly Hills mansion, tormented her by hiding her dog and sneaked ground-up pills into her food.

Ironic how much hasnt change since then, right? 

Britney seems to be always isolated and a lot in her mansion only with securities and her shady bf. Her kids were used against her and she talked about that on the letter she wrote with her own handwriting in 2008/2009. And theres the rumour shes forced to take meds she doesnt want to, she stopped taking them and was forced to go to a 1 star facility against her will for months while they were trying to cover the whole thing using Jamies supposed colon explosion. 

The only things that changed since then are Britneys captor(s), that she was manipulated with her kids instead of dogs and that she seems to have way less freedom that she had in 2007.

The biggest difference of them all Id say is that now who is hurting her the most is her own family, the ones who were supposed to be on her side, to help her, to uplift her, to listen to her and be grateful for the good life she gave them all, but are doing the exact opposite.

https://www.odt.co.nz/entertainment/lynne-spears-stage-mother-hell

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think Sam is manipulative and spiteful. I always think he took advantage of Britney at a very vulnerable time in her life.

HOWEVER Lynne’s book focuses a lot on how Sam was “the enemy” and that she and Jamie were “the heroes”. Sadly that’s the narrative they want us to follow.

Perhaps Britney wouldn’t have confided in people like Lufti had her parents been there for her when she was being overworked and over managed since a very young age. They all loved the money which is no lie. Especially a family who had come from nothing.

Now look at the abuse she’s endured at the hands of Jamie. I’d say she’s worse off now than she was in 2007. The only difference was the 2007 played out in front of our eyes, 2008-now has been locked away behind closed doors. Britney has been on some pretty heavy medication which has actually altered her from who she used to be. She’s been forced on stage like a work pony to provide her family and team with the lavish lifestyles they have become accustomed to. 

Say what you like about Lynne but it’s taken her 12 years to get involved in her daughters conservatorship? She only just realised the effects of it? Something fishy going on there if you ask me.

16 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Her father and Devilou are at this point no different to Sam 

Exactly my point. They didnt like Sam not bc he was hurting Britney but bc they wanted to control Britney themselves. 

18 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I do think Sam is manipulative and spiteful. I always think he took advantage of Britney at a very vulnerable time in her life.

HOWEVER Lynne’s book focuses a lot on how Sam was “the enemy” and that she and Jamie were “the heroes”. Sadly that’s the narrative they want us to follow.

Perhaps Britney wouldn’t have confided in people like Lufti had her parents been there for her when she was being overworked and over managed since a very young age. They all loved the money which is no lie. Especially a family who had come from nothing.

Now look at the abuse she’s endured at the hands of Jamie. I’d say she’s worse off now than she was in 2007. The only difference was the 2007 played out in front of our eyes, 2008-now has been locked away behind closed doors. Britney has been on some pretty heavy medication which has actually altered her from who she used to be. She’s been forced on stage like a work pony to provide her family and team with the lavish lifestyles they have become accustomed to. 

Say what you like about Lynne but it’s taken her 12 years to get involved in her daughters conservatorship? She only just realised the effects of it? Something fishy going on there if you ask me.

Exactly. She was also manipulated by Jamie and her team, so they arent better than Sam. If u ask me they are even worse bc Jamie is her ******* father, someone who was never there for her, who she never had a good relationship with and then plans a cship behind her back and has been controlling her for 12 ******* years.

Britney was always ignored and neglected by her family, anyone could see that. She still is now even in the middle of a battle with her father on court. They never wanted to take responsabilities for what happened to her. See what Jamie said in 2007, blaming her for all her problems and shading her just bc she fired Larry. They were never on her side. Where were they in late 2006/2007. Oh right with JL who ended up pregnant at 16 anyway. They didnt support her, the "help" they gave her was siding with Kevin and Larry to send her to rehab. Why didnt they stay there in Los Angeles to help her with the kids, to talk to her and make her do therapy instead? 

And yeah, they tried to hide the abuse all these years but now isnt just a conspirancy theory anymore. 

And Ive said the same thing about Lynne. She didnt do absolutely nothing for 11 years. She only did smt after FreeBritney started and still seems like baby steps. Shes with JL and Jamie all the time while still gets money from the cship. They all failed her and refuse to admit. I guess its easier to blame Britney for everything, say she needs the cship to live while she can work to provide for all these people while she lives with a 6k month allowance. 

32 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Agreed with comments on Lynne.. she’s always been a fame *****

9 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

So refreshing & promising that we, stans, are able to put the pieces together after all of these years. Almost every post in this thread is dead on.

WE’RE AWAKE, TEAM B. You can’t blame everything on Sam Lutfi anymore. We’ve realized he is your fall guy for your own corruption. 

Im glad we're united now and not fighting over silly things like POM anymore. We are also really seeing thru the facade no matter how much they want to deceive us.

The last time Loucifer tried to lie about Sams emails, he sent her a cease and decease letter and she had to delete her comments :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

Exactly. Same story, different people, with only Britney as the main character in both scenarios.

The fact they did and still do any deal to shut Lufti's mouth speaks a lot. He is no saint, but definitely not the monster Lynne and c-ship team tried to paint. For sure.

They needed someone to blame, If the fake cousin Allie was there she would be the witch who drugged and manipulated Britney.

Britney is as manipulated or even more nowadays. Now she simply can't say no for a lot of things, they owned her career, money and personal life.

I just think the judge and the new lawyers should focus later on that Britney might be victim of mental abuse and she should stay away from her family and certain other people attached to them...

I see Brit as an cult victim, she still probably thinks her family only wants to help her. They put a lot of pressure and fear on her, like... Bryan saying she can't basically do simple things. The whole story about her dying If the cship ends. I do think they repeated these lies a lot for her.

• Super Mods

Call it a conspiracy theory but I believe Lou used Sam and threw him under the bus when she no longer needed him. I mean look how everything just falls perfectly to place, and she was literally in the cship literally overnight and her not even getting a say in the matter since she's locked up. the media basically documented her downward spiral so when she was put into the cship, it made perfect sense of course because look how dumb she was to follow orders of sleezey Sam and how she looks like a mess and acts like one. Look how she still doing the same thing she was doing back then except now she LEGALLY HAS TO, it was almost's Lou's way of ensuring Britney HAS to comply. Look how her team singles out Sam as a danger to Britney even though she's literally swimming with the sharks. Sam Lufti is making a big stint because he got played and came out with the short end of the deal. I mean he was supposed to parade her around and make sure paps are catching her do stuff, look how her team has ties with TMZ, not a coincidence since back then those tabloids were making bank off her misery. 

6 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I honestly believe Lou and Lynne hired Lutfi in the first place.

I think they hired him to plant ***** in Britney's Malibu mansion - the goal being to force her into rehab so Kevin would gain legal custody of the boys.

I believe they knew the conservatorship would grow out of that.

Lutfi knows it...That is what has always created the fishy behaviour.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think they hired him to plant ***** in Britney's Malibu mansion - the goal being to force her into rehab so Kevin would gain legal custody of the boys.

yeah because Britney had totally cut off ties with her family and had shut her mom off (even in Lynne's book she says it) so any desperate parent would go to drastic measures

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If this turns out to be true, Lynne is awfuler than I thought. They destroyed her on purpose. And why? Bc Britney was keeping them away? Bc she wasnt doing what they were telling her to do anymore? Bc maybe she wasnt giving them so much money anymore? 

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Exactly. Same story, different people, with only Britney as the main character in both scenarios.

The fact they did and still do any deal to shut Lufti's mouth speaks a lot. He is no saint, but definitely not the monster Lynne and c-ship team tried to paint. For sure.

They needed someone to blame, If the fake cousin Allie was there she would be the witch who drugged and manipulated Britney.

Britney is as manipulated or even more nowadays. Now she simply can't say no for a lot of things, they owned her career, money and personal life.

I just think the judge and the new lawyers should focus later on that Britney might be victim of mental abuse and she should stay away from her family and certain other people attached to them...

I see Brit as an cult victim, she still probably thinks her family only wants to help her. They put a lot of pressure and fear on her, like... Bryan saying she can't basically do simple things. The whole story about her dying If the cship ends. I do think they repeated these lies a lot for her.

They sure love to blame everything on Sam, its really sus their obsession with him even when hes silent. 

I also think her situation now is sadder. She cant do anything she wants If they dont want her to. She has no freedom, cant choose her bfs, cant fight for her kids, cant marry if she wants to, probably cant have more kids, cant be alone, cant go anywhere without a bodyguard. Its sad that she probably is so used to all this by now. They force her to do things bc she doesnt have any rights, they manipulated her with her kids bc she cant fight for their custodies. Like u said: she has no personal life, no social life, no fortune, no freedom to do what she wants with her career. Even her kids she barely sees. 

Britney needs to be far away from her family tbh. They arent good for her and I hope she realizes someday. They dont deserve nothing from her: not her money, empathy or forgiveness. They did her wrong all her life and when she most needed them, where were they? They are just horrible and I hope someday she can be free from them. 

I dont understand why Sam doesnt focus on the fact Jamie cant even see her kids. Theres proof online Jayden hates his guts. 

I also think the abuse and gaslighting go strong with her. They probably say she needs them, that they are doing what they can and whats best for her, that Jamie saved her life and career. They obviously belittle her like shes so uncapable of doing simple things while they encorauge her to work. Remember in 2008 when they said she only knew how to perform? That was their excuse for Britney to be already working months after being put under a cship. 

I hope someday she will do therapy and will really realize all the damage and abuse theyve done to her. I know itll be sad but she has to know this to move on, to heal and maybe even keep these monsters away from her. 

Archived