Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

On 10/16/2020 at 6:53 PM, ColdAsFire89 said:

The third part premiered!!! (link below)

It's seriously a Netflix quality documentary. Done so well!! You can show people (even non-fans) to display her career and what tragedy happened to her in Life!!

I can't wait for part 3 where they expose Lou Taylor - the end boss (they tease it at the end)!

Part 1: Uncovering Britney's dark past

Britney's childhood, career beginnings and turn in the media

Part 2: Losing a Pop legend to the Media in 2007

Disclaimer: Very unsettling and an emotional rollercoaster! Only for the faint hearted!! (2007 compressed in 45 minutes💔)

PART 3: The exact moment Britney lost her freedom | The conservatorship ( Still need to watch it - Hope its GOOD!!! )

it's 1:30 h minutes because the makers supposedly had too much material to cover and they announced part 4 due to that!

- WATCH BEFORE LOU FILES DEFAMATION AND TAKES IT DOWN

I wish we could’ve help in 09-10 but we really didn’t know 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I’m on the verge of tears watching this 🥺. It brings back everything. 

I have cried...She didn't deserve this ... her story is so sad, they deserve jail.What annoys me is that there will not be justice, not even in the media, she will not even expose these people.

Good job to the people who did this.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Watching part 2 right now and omg this is rough. I remeber all of this but having it condensed into one video is :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:.

This sweet sweet woman. I think its hard for us because she never really came out of this so many years later and she is still fighting for her life. We are so close to getting her out of this hell. I hope she knows there are some fans out here who want absolutely nothing from her other than her to be able to live her life with happiness and freedom. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Sooo many feels. I remember so much of this but it didn't feel so wrong at the time... so much we didn't see. 

Other than when Jason was made co conservator I remember thinking wtf even back then. Imagine your husband having complete control over your every move. Gross. :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I don't know how I missed the whole scandal about the phone call leaking between her and Jason Alexander but that didn't sound like Britney to me.... I am not saying that it's NOT her... her accent just sounds so much more intense.  She sounds like people I know from back home

It was a trap to cover what happened to Britney in the eye ... Has her team sued Jason Alexander for this? Or have they just discredited Jason Alexander and publicly denied the information?.

But the fact happened because it is evident that she has a black eye and they tell a story that happened to her in the past through sources as always ... they add the story that was supposedly rumored in 2002.

1 minute ago, LLuvia said:

It was a trap to cover what happened to Britney in the eye ... Has your team sued Jason Alexander for this? Or have they just discredited Jason Alexander and denied the information?.

But the fact happened because it is evident that she has a black eye and they tell a story that happened to her in the past through sources as always ... they add the story that was supposedly rumored in 2002.

So you think it is her voice?

Just now, jordeezy said:

So you think it is her voice?

It could be ... her voice.

I don't think Jason's brain goes that far (I think he makes up things about his story with Britney but this is something very serious) ... I think they gave him that information to be leaked to the press and then to discredit this, even Britney herself on Twitter did.

• Like 2

Ok im on part three and I just want to note God bless Michael Lohan I dont think its talked about enough that there is a pattern  and Lou tried the exact same thing on Lindsey and Michael loved his daughter enough to stop it. 

The call with Jason doesn't sound like her at all! But she was highly medicated at that time and she didn't sound like herself on the gma announcement either so its hard to tell. 

This are really well made for a YouTube channel. Its extremely sad to see her transitions from her early videos to her all is well video. I have hope for her and I cant wait for the next video. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

It was very complete but I feel they speak so fast for the gp... I was watching with my partner and he 

was like wow wow wow they should talk a little bit slower, I’m trying to process all the info but I can’t :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Yeah, I can see that. I got lost at one point but then again imagine how long the series would be if they were talking normally. With the fast pace, the third episode lasts for an hour and a half lol.

Anyway, I think the video simply joins all documents, videos, etc. into a wonderful coherent narration - it glues the pieces together into a slightly overwhelming story. 

At least it comprises everything we've learnt so far and it replicates what the movement stands for. If you follow Brit's case, this feels like a wonderful recap video that only strengthens and pushes the movement further, imo.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I screamed at the "Morning to remember clip" I knew they had to use it but I wasn't sure they would :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Also the Desert Performance :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I loved it :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: I'm so happy that for once, a documentary goes beyond the 2008 mark, though I think they could've talked a little bit more about the shift in her personality during the Femme Fatale era, but I was just happy they were talking about it at all. They also talked about the times Reva Goetz authorized the X Factor gig, but didn't include the reports where Britney allegedly said she was the only conservatee in history making $15M.

I'm so glad they're accommodating all these events like the involvement of Lou Taylor, the emails, the letter, because it makes the timeline so much more clear for people to understand.

I can't wait for the next part though I'm sure here comes the bashing of Britney Jean :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

I don’t completely like the way they show femme fatale tour and X factor... it wasn’t a flop but it wasn’t a success either... Britney was struggling clearly so I don’t think her performance during that two events was amazing as they said. I think they should point the fact that she wasn’t completely in her zone... she was like a robot... no way femme fatale tour was bigger that circus and no way X factor was a success. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Like 1