Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

The sixth part premiered!!! (link below) just saw it on YouTube but can’t watch it yet 

It's seriously a Netflix quality documentary. Done so well!! You can show people (even non-fans) to display her career and what tragedy happened to her in Life!!

Part 1: Uncovering Britney's dark past (1983 - 2006)

Britney's childhood, career beginnings and turn in the media. 

Part 2: Losing a Pop legend to the Media in 2007 (2007)

Disclaimer: Very unsettling and an emotional rollercoaster! Only for the faint hearted!! (2007 compressed in 45 minutes💔)

PART 3: The exact moment Britney lost her freedom | The conservatorship

it's 1:30 h minutes because the makers supposedly had too much material to cover and they announced part 4 due to that!

- WATCH BEFORE LOU FILES DEFAMATION AND TAKES IT DOWN

It's all in a good way and describes the exact timeline and how they trapped Britney and the conservatorship was implemented.

2 critc points:

- Femme fatale was a success but we as fans knew something was off, whereas in the documentary it isn’t mentioned  and is hailed as a successful era and a well put together Britney

- Accusation of Jason Trawick abusing Britney and radar online clips to support that claim. (Those clips are fake as hell)

Part 4: Britney sent warning signs for over a decade | the control

According to the maker of the series there is so much more information they need to cover and announced to extend it and make it a 6 part series.

Special guest appearance in part 4 by @jordanmiller :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I request someone to download all parts just in case Lou’s targets it and takes it down. This is too valuable and the best documentary about Britney made.

starting  to watch it now!!

Part5:

part 6:

• Like 1
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sixth part premiered!!! (link below) just saw it on YouTube but can’t watch it yet  It's seriously a Netflix quality documentary. Done so well!! You can show people (even non-fans) to display

I’m literally shaking after all of this.  I just want to say Britney is stronger than every mother fker out there.... who in the world would’ve survived that much pain, that much scrutiny, that much j

Guys I have downloaded all parts from Youtube just incase it disappears, (my instinct because it mentions Lou a lot and she filed a law suit against a fan just the other day so) If it disappears

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BritLOVER said:

LOVED IT!! Wish we didn't have to wait so long for part 3 

I know right?! can't wait for part 3. Seriously one of the best documentaries I've seen about her and I've seen them all!

I'm a bit worried Lou will take down part 3, we have to save it just in case

• Like 2

I’m literally shaking after all of this.  I just want to say Britney is stronger than every mother fker out there.... who in the world would’ve survived that much pain, that much scrutiny, that much judgment, that much invasion.... from the whole world... I’m amazed at how in the world did she survive this!!! I don’t know that I could. Targeted bullying and harassment is so bad when it comes from one or a few but to have it from the whole world, day in, day out; every magazine, every tv show, every time you walked out the door.... omg I’m just so amazed and humbled by how strong she was and still is. 

• Like 2

I'm not really happy with the title. I know they're referring to her public persona but it's misleading. 

Besides that, they're doing an incredible job. The dedication.

As for Britney, I'm speechless. I don't know how someone can endure so much pain and scrutiny at the same time. She's a strong woman! 

Hoping for the best outcome for Britney the person! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Exhale+

Just done watching it, and the sheer amount of work, dedication and research towards their longest video was TRULY worth the wait :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I am so happy how they managed to capture one whole year and properly explain when, how, and why it happened and when i saw those clips of how Britney was exploited, harassed by the paparazzi, betrayed and hurt pull me to almost shedding some tears :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

So excited to see what they bring out in part 3 :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

• Like 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: