Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

21 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Part three was intense :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

After watching these videos, does anyone feel like Britney tries to get out of the conservatorship after every big project? Like she did the work to prove she was competent, then puts her foot down before realizing she will be put to work again. I'm thinking about the FF in particular. Whether we believe Jason A. or not, things were not right between Britney and Jason T. for a long time. It's almost like she pushed through the relationship because he was so embedded in FF and X Factor deals and then as soon as all that wrapped she called off the engagement. I know we speculate a lot about Britney leading up to and through the FF era, but seeing all of the information from that time in chronological order in this video makes me wonder if she was refusing to work after X Factor, which would explain how we ended up with the mess that was Britney Jean. Or am I reaching here?

No I agree I think you make sense. What I think happens is that they falsely promise her if she does this they will revisit letting her go with no intention of actually doing so.. Thats why I dont understand the people who say maybe she is ok with the conser because we have proof at every opportunity she gets she tries to get out of it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Busybee said:

No I agree I think you make sense. What I think happens is that they falsely promise her if she does this they will revisit letting her go with no intention of actually doing so.. Thats why I dont understand the people who say maybe she is ok with the conser because we have proof at every opportunity she gets she tries to get out of it. 

Thank you. I think there are a lot of false promises. We know for a fact she tried to fight back in 2008 when the cship was put in place and that she tried again after the Circus era. I think the video stated that during that era she wanted out of the personal cship but was fine with the financial end, which is similar to what we're seeing today. 

We can speculate about FFney all we want, but this was a pretty successful time for her in terms of how well the album and tour were received and how in demand she was for X Factor and other deals. It's like she was trying to prove herself more than ever before and no one would listen. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Salsa555 said:

Yup, it's not her voice at all. It's so obvious somebody was trying hard to be southern as well, the whole 'my dad has a shotgun' thing... yh right like Jamie Spears has ever cared about the wellbeing of his daughter. Especially against a man he hired to become co-conservator? Jason Alexander is obsessed with Brit. He even called her his ex wife in the tabloids, like bish you were married for 2 days. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

he does have a gun, as she confessed in 2013, but I doubt it is only to protect her 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Part three was intense :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

After watching these videos, does anyone feel like Britney tries to get out of the conservatorship after every big project? Like she did the work to prove she was competent, then puts her foot down before realizing she will be put to work again. I'm thinking about the FF in particular. Whether we believe Jason A. or not, things were not right between Britney and Jason T. for a long time. It's almost like she pushed through the relationship because he was so embedded in FF and X Factor deals and then as soon as all that wrapped she called off the engagement. I know we speculate a lot about Britney leading up to and through the FF era, but seeing all of the information from that time in chronological order in this video makes me wonder if she was refusing to work after X Factor, which would explain how we ended up with the mess that was Britney Jean. Or am I reaching here?

I don't think she was refusing to work after X Factor. She never really stopped, she did the Scream & Shout Remix, Ooh La La, and then also started recording Britney Jean, but the Vegas rumors started since very early in the year. 

I think she definitely preferred the Vegas residency as opposed to touring, and I think at this point she knew she had no option but to keep working as long as she stayed under the conservatorship, so why not choose the less stressing one. 

It would be an irony that "the mess that was Britney Jean" was due to her not wanting to work, after we saw her at the studio so many times throughout the year. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I shouldn't have done it, but PArt 3 has me shocked. I didn't even got to hear the Star magazine audio before... I do believe that was real and Jason was abusive.

This is shocking :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: We better rip these out before they get deleted.

Look, that phone call between ‘Britney’ and Jason Alexander is not real. Doesn’t sound a thing like Britney. It is not her. On the flipside, I don’t think Jason Trawick and Britney’s relationship was perfect and indeed it does appear through some candids that they had their ups and downs.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Look, that voicemail between ‘Britney’ and Jason Alexander is not real. Doesn’t sound a thing like Britney. It is not her. On the flipside, I don’t think Jason Trawick and Britney’s relationship was perfect and indeed it does appear through some candids that they had their ups and downs.

Does anyone here remember a video of Britney trying to sign smt on a xfactor event and Jason pulling her in a creepy way? That was discussed here at the time, but I was never able to find that video again. 

3 hours ago, Arianna said:

This was so amazing. The phone call between her and Jason sounds NOTHING like her. He is such a weirdo. Was he just looking for some spotlight? Confused.

Tbh he always seemed jealous of Britney being with Jason and Sam. He seems quite obessed with her. Did he ever say anything about David and Charlie too?

21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think she was refusing to work after X Factor. She never really stopped, she did the Scream & Shout Remix, Ooh La La, and then also started recording Britney Jean, but the Vegas rumors started since very early in the year. 

I think she definitely preferred the Vegas residency as opposed to touring, and I think at this point she knew she had no option but to keep working as long as she stayed under the conservatorship, so why not choose the less stressing one. 

It would be an irony that "the mess that was Britney Jean" was due to her not wanting to work, after we saw her at the studio so many times throughout the year. 

Ugh you're right. I forgot Ooh La La and S&S were so close to the X Factor days. I guess I'm just forever confused by this time period in her life and I'm trying to make sense of it after seeing it all recapped in the video. 

On 11/8/2020 at 9:41 PM, JP9101 said:

I don’t completely like the way they show femme fatale tour and X factor... it wasn’t a flop but it wasn’t a success either... Britney was struggling clearly so I don’t think her performance during that two events was amazing as they said. I think they should point the fact that she wasn’t completely in her zone... she was like a robot... no way femme fatale tour was bigger that circus and no way X factor was a success. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Did they say Femme Fatale was bigger than Circus tour or album?

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Totally agree on the way that Britney is picking the Las Vegas Residency instead of a highly pressured World Tour back in 2013.

15 hours ago, Dirk said:

yes I think the X-Factor made her excited to work again 

I think she did some sessions with Rodney Jerkins and with will.i.am Scream & Shout happened and it did great so they did Britney Jean, i just don't know how they did such a horrible album, it feels rushed bc she was already rehearsing for Vegas and they changed directions bc it was supposed to be more hip-hop but changed to EDM to suit Vegas more.

Unfortunately, the Conservatorship Team changed and ruined both Femme Fatale and Britney Jean. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, GaSt said:

After watching all of this, I don't think she'll ever be in the spotlight again, unless she needs to make some money. She wants and deserves a quiet, peaceful life, far away from the people that hurt her, and away from the business.

If she releases music after she's free, she will constantly be reminded of the hell she went through and asked about every single thing she wants to leave behind.

I love her to death, but she deserves to be happy, away from the fame. I'll be happy when I know she's happy, even though if we never get to see her ever again.

Absolutely.  Britney is done.  She already did her media/industry/paparazzi diss track with Piece of Me and did the video for it.  She composed Everytime.  She's released so many recordings already.

And she definitely will get her royalties from both perfume and music. (Don't forget, recording artists get royalties for the sound recording every time a track is streamed.)

Once her worthless father is out of the picture, she should live her life happily out of the spotlight.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, DMG1991 said:

I'm so curious (Ha! Get it?) Anyway I was wondering how many people on this site actually have the Britney FTR DVD? Because it's so crazy to me that you can't really find any part of it online for the most part.

I never bothered to buy it :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

but here I found it on this Chinese(?) site

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, if anyone wants to see For the Record, I found it here

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Rs411d7oq?from=search&seid=15542411192536120359