Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

6 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I don’t completely like the way they show femme fatale tour and X factor... it wasn’t a flop but it wasn’t a success either... Britney was struggling clearly so I don’t think her performance during that two events was amazing as they said. I think they should point the fact that she wasn’t completely in her zone... she was like a robot... no way femme fatale tour was bigger that circus and no way X factor was a success. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Is this really that concerning? X Factor was a success because she made BIG numbers for that role and the Femme Fatale had 3 top 10 hits.

But again, this is really not that important considering that Part 3 is showing off a lot of details most of the fans didn't even pay attention to because of the music.

• Like 2
Just now, Dirk said:

lol that part around minute 57

that leaked phone call between Jason Alexander and Britney about Jason Trawick hitting her like wtf that audio is so fake and not britney’s voice at all 

but we all know britney was weird in 2010 and suffering abuse.

it sounds like FFney though, she had that raspy voice during the interviews

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

I shouldn't have done it, but PArt 3 has me shocked. I didn't even got to hear the Star magazine audio before... I do believe that was real and Jason was abusive.

This is shocking :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: We better rip these out before they get deleted.

I'm still not convinced the Jason Alexander exchange is real. She didn't have that southern accent by the time this supposedly happened. Plus the tone is just off. Besides the whole thing about Britney still being in touch with Jason Alexander all these years (including this year) is still too unbelievable to me, considering how monitored she's been / was.

The call to the lawyer, THAT does sound real.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Dirk said:

that leaked phone call between Jason Alexander and Britney about Jason Trawick hitting her like wtf that audio is so fake and not britney’s voice at all 

tenor.gif

That's what I thought too! 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, JP9101 said:

It was very complete but I feel they speak so fast for the gp... I was watching with my partner and he 

was like wow wow wow they should talk a little bit slower, I’m trying to process all the info but I can’t :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

yes, i found myself rewinding or stopping. Its overwhelming, and they kept going. I dont know. Its so heartbreaking, I wish it was on Netflix for everybody to see. 

4 hours ago, GregReid said:

Guys I have downloaded all parts from Youtube just incase it disappears, (my instinct because it mentions Lou a lot and she filed a law suit against a fan just the other day so)

If it disappears and no one can watch it, I'll post it somewhere because it NEEDS to be out!

Good call, lets use social media for its good. Keep the info and spread it. we wont be manipulated anymore. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Dirk said:

Yup, it's not her voice at all. It's so obvious somebody was trying hard to be southern as well, the whole 'my dad has a shotgun' thing... yh right like Jamie Spears has ever cared about the wellbeing of his daughter. Especially against a man he hired to become co-conservator? Jason Alexander is obsessed with Brit. He even called her his ex wife in the tabloids, like bish you were married for 2 days. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Dirk said:

yes agree.. that and the lack of her detoriation during FF era is strange

11 hours ago, JP9101 said:

It was very complete but I feel they speak so fast for the gp... I was watching with my partner and he 

was like wow wow wow they should talk a little bit slower, I’m trying to process all the info but I can’t :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

yeah at one point I checked if i didn't change the speed accidentally lol. But they're covering so much information that it's understandable

• Like 1

Part three was intense :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

After watching these videos, does anyone feel like Britney tries to get out of the conservatorship after every big project? Like she did the work to prove she was competent, then puts her foot down before realizing she will be put to work again. I'm thinking about the FF in particular. Whether we believe Jason A. or not, things were not right between Britney and Jason T. for a long time. It's almost like she pushed through the relationship because he was so embedded in FF and X Factor deals and then as soon as all that wrapped she called off the engagement. I know we speculate a lot about Britney leading up to and through the FF era, but seeing all of the information from that time in chronological order in this video makes me wonder if she was refusing to work after X Factor, which would explain how we ended up with the mess that was Britney Jean. Or am I reaching here?

• Love 3
  • Like 2

After watching all of this, I don't think she'll ever be in the spotlight again, unless she needs to make some money. She wants and deserves a quiet, peaceful life, far away from the people that hurt her, and away from the business.

If she releases music after she's free, she will constantly be reminded of the hell she went through and asked about every single thing she wants to leave behind.

I love her to death, but she deserves to be happy, away from the fame. I'll be happy when I know she's happy, even though if we never get to see her ever again.

• Love 6
  • Like 2