Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

20 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Don't know.. why people find JK funny btw? At least he and Britney have a good moments but still don't like him :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I dont like him at all, hes a bully and a ****ty comedian. Idk why people like him, it must be the same reason people like that annoying Cordon.

Those documentaries were fantastically well done. It really brought me back to the 2000s era which was sad really as a fan of Britney. Anyway, I really can't wait for the part 3 since I didn't really learn anything new from the two documentaries, hopefully the 3rd installation will be well done. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Those documentaries were fantastically well done. It really brought me back to the 2000s era which was sad really as a fan of Britney. Anyway, I really can't wait for the part 3 since I didn't really learn anything new from the two documentaries, hopefully the 3rd installation will be well done. 

I knew all the facts and things there too, but it's incredibly well done to show people who are not in the Britney world in a good condensed way about her crazy life and in fact she's not crazy but just unfairly bullued, harassed and controlled.

looking forward to part 3 and the dragging of Lou lou

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I'm watching part 1 and it's getting me pretty mad. All of the questions about her clothing choices, her virginity, her breasts... wtf?! Thank God society has come a long way in the last 15-20 years. 

Britney was a victim of sexism all her life. Imagine people asking these questions to Billie Eilish in 2020, but I still think Britney got worse than a lot of people back then and still does. Some people are still ******* mean, condescending, rude and ****** towards her nowadays even tho they pretend to be all about human rights, mental health awareness and feminism.

This was soooo well done but really hard to watch. I had to stop in between and take a break because it overwhelmed me, lol. I'm SO mad at how she was treated and how low we are capable of going as human beings. I can't grasp it either, like what was going on through people's minds? I can't imagine anyone currently relevant going through the same thing she did and receiving the same vicious treatment. Why Brit? I swear even people like Amy Winehouse always had people's empathy during their struggles? I'm glad there were people like Chris Crocker, Craig Ferguson and the writers of South Park. 

I think it's an even bigger kick in the face that people broke her and then complained when she never fully came back. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

#FreeBritney from everything.

Spoiler

• Love 2
8 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

That one idiot (forget the name, some 'comedian') rapid-fire mocking her at the VMAs and profiting off of dehumanizing her...

Thats Perez Hilton, i was beyond shocked to see how low could the guy go. He's a horrible human being :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

And then to think people like him stay uncancelled and poor people like Britney are always trying to be cancelled by other fandoms :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thats Perez Hilton, i was beyond shocked to see how low could the guy go. He's a horrible human being :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

And then to think people like him stay uncancelled and poor people like Britney are always trying to be cancelled by other fandoms :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

No, not him, the guy that was making fun of her while being interviewed by someone. It was like him cracking pathetic jokes about her weight. I can't stomach going back to rewatch atm. The Perez guy is simply trash. Funny how a person like her gets shat on for 2 decades yet this piece of sh.t still goes by having a career and acting like no one can touch him (last I saw, at least, I don't keep up).

4 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

No, not him, the guy that was making fun of her while being interviewed by someone. It was like him cracking pathetic jokes about her weight. I can't stomach going back to rewatch atm. The Perez guy is simply trash. Funny how a person like her gets shat on for 2 decades yet this piece of sh.t still goes by having a career and acting like no one can touch him (last I saw, at least, I don't keep up).

Regardless, all critics in 2007 were ruthless to Britney and she deserves an apology.

I watched and it made me so anxious, for real. I really hate how the paparazzi and her team did her dirty. This wouldn't happen now, but back then it was "cool" to destroy popstars.

For real, this world was so cruel to her and to think she was trapped after this for over a decade, paying for something she didn't even start... Oh God. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I shouldn't watch part 3, it really doesn't do me good. I mean, I was here during 2007, but it didn't affect me as much as it gets me now, maybe cuz I was younger and didn't realize how serious this whole situation was.

I just want her free and for all of these people to pay for what they have done to her.

• Love 1