Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

20 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

OMG this is so relevant and spot on :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Britneys story needs to be told  and seen under the right scope. The press tried to destroy her - literally! I was 17/18 when I saw her go thru all of that and I cried for her and my ex thought i was dramatic  :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I also feel like this has made me officially HATE Larry. I used to want to think he wanted to best for her but he definitely just want$ more ca$h :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Larry is a snake. Remember that story with Ruben Garay? He knew Britney was going thru a lot with Kevin, yet he trash talked Britney to an ex fan saying she was spoiled and selfish bc Larry promised Ruben shed go to some party and meet fans, but she ended up not going. This was like 1 week before she filed for divorce, I think maybe it was for Kevins album party. Johnny Wright even called him and the rest of the team out for pushing her to work right after her so public meltdown.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a good documentary but a the end of the second part I felt so sad...so sad for Britney...They are only talking about the dramas in her life. She's been through a lot I agree, but Britney is a positive person too, she likes laughing, her kids, dancing etc...it is important to show the world her positive side too. Am I the only one to think that ?

It was a good documentary but a the end of the second part I felt so sad...so sad for Britney...They are only talking about the dramas in her life. She's been through a lot I agree, but Britney is a positive person too, she likes laughing, her kids, dancing etc...it is important to show the world her positive side too. Am I the only one to think that ?

On 10/21/2020 at 9:22 AM, Bundy said:

Larry promised Ruben

Larry passed all the information to Ruben and  I remember perfectly when Ruben said in March/April that Britney and Wade were ******* in a car/limo when this was absolutely a lie and he said this information because it suited someone aka Larry ... or when he talked about the problems of Jamie and Brian's alcoholism and this he knew from his sources (aka Larry).

It has always been said that Larry never cared and protected the image of  Britney and was obsessed with control and power,but of course, when you say this, the fans were telling you that Larry is a second father to her and she owes him her career, thank god, time, actions and deeds is the greatest judge.

I think maybe it was for Kevins album party.

The words and the insults came from Larry, not from Ruben Garay ...  Ruben was disappointed in her for her actions and he decided to expose Larry.

Johnny Wright even called him and the rest of the team out

Johnny Wright was the first person to betray her in public, he and Sonia Murkle ...They both ran a nice smear public campaign on her while working for her and that must be tough and more when they make you feel guilty.

Britney's case is like a pressure cooker and it's exploded and what's left.

On 10/18/2020 at 6:36 AM, FreeAsMyHair said:

I really liked it. It was very well done. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: But while I was watching I thought about what if Britney is also watching it?

That must be terrible to relive your darkest moments. I hope she will never watch it. For her own sake. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

You have to face your hard times and also defend yourself, something that Britney has never done.

• Love 1