Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

Misogyny, insults, bullying, teasing, moral damage, mental damage, professional damage come from envy, from the envy of a girl who was very successful, as a teenager who was also very pretty, kind and humble ... a true reflection of the patriarchal society we live in and more at that time.
It makes me laugh that people who think they are superior intellectually and above all musically, fighters in any field (feminism, social, racial, mental health, etc.) are the first people who humiliated and hurt this girl for free.
They wanted to sink her and when they got the chance they did.

The true reflection of an abusive home, of a machista upbringing, the true reflection of a destroyed home.

The true reflection of how important a good education, if there is no educational base, it is very difficult.

The true reflection of how important bad decisions are and how important it is to know how to surround yourself with good people and good professionals because if this is not the case, you will sink or they will sink you.

The true example of being poorly advised and poorly surrounded professionally.

The true example of toxic people, if a person wants to sink you, they can get it.

The true reflection of emotional manipulation  and make you  little, so that the people around you achieve their goals.

The true reflection when you are made to feel guilty about things that sometimes cannot be controlled ...

The true reflection of how it affects men, the success of their partners ...

The true reflection of how obsessed people are with fame and money ... that they are capable of doing anything.

The true reflection of obsession with the world of the Hollywood industry.

The true reflection of submitting people.

All these people have turned around and destroyed a girl's life and she is paying the very high and harsh consequences.

Britney's mistake has been to allow all this, not knowing the tools to get ahead and sink ... Not knowing what to do to have a healthy life in all aspects.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Misogyny, insults, bullying, teasing, moral damage, mental damage, professional damage come from envy, from the envy of a girl who was very successful, as a teenager who was also very pretty, kind and humble ... a true reflection of the patriarchal society we live in and more at that time.
It makes me laugh that people who think they are superior intellectually and above all musically, fighters in any field (feminism, social, racial, mental health, etc.) are the first people who humiliated and hurt this girl for free.
They wanted to sink her and when they got the chance they did.

The true reflection of an abusive home, of a machista upbringing, the true reflection of a destroyed home.

The true reflection of how important a good education, if there is no educational base, it is very difficult.

The true reflection of how important bad decisions are and how important it is to know how to surround yourself with good people and good professionals because if this is not the case, you will sink or they will sink you.

The true example of being poorly advised and poorly surrounded professionally.

The true example of toxic people, if a person wants to sink you, they can get it.

The true reflection of emotional manipulation  and make you  little, so that the people around you achieve their goals.

The true reflection when you are made to feel guilty about things that sometimes cannot be controlled ...

The true reflection of how it affects men, the success of their partners ...

The true reflection of how obsessed people are with fame and money ... that they are capable of doing anything.

The true reflection of obsession with the world of the Hollywood industry.

The true reflection of submitting people.

All these people have turned around and destroyed a girl's life and she is paying the very high and harsh consequences.

Britney's mistake has been to allow all this, not knowing the tools to get ahead and sink ... Not knowing what to do to have a healthy life in all aspects.

Word... abusive relationships can lead to that. Normal people are off the track for a year or two then pick themselves together.

Britney is in prison for over 12 years and now probably has stockholm Syndrom 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Arianna said:

The wait is killing me

I know.. I’ve been talking to everyone about this and waiting desperately for part 3 and showed it to 3 people. They became very depressed after  watching it... and said they had no idea she went through so much and they would have strike at the paparazzi much before and much harder than the umbrella indecent. They also took away how nice she actually is.

This needs to be the go-to documentary instead of spill depending on how good they make part 3

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I know.. I’ve been talking to everyone about this and waiting desperately for part 3 and showed it to 3 people. They became very depressed after  watching it... and said they had no idea she went through so much and they would have strike at the paparazzi much before and much harder than the umbrella indecent. They also took away how nice she actually is.

This needs to be the go-to documentary instead of spill depending on how good they make part 3

What is Spill???

8 hours ago, Arianna said:

What is Spill???

Also a multipart series of the story, with over  2.5 million views now. It’s a bit tougher to go through as it becomes very dry for non fans. 

The deep dive one is only getting around 200-300k views and deserves much more, alone for the quality and feels it gives off 

• Love 2