Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

13 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

I noticed this. I watched FTR just recently & it was always easy to find on YT now it's nowhere to be found

It was super easy to find. You could find at least, 5 different options. None anymore. 

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

I dont remember what Jamie said that could be seen as abusive, do you? But I remember Britney called him an ******* and was visibly annoyed when he wanted to give her ideas for Womanizer. 

Here in this video around minute 6:00 he uses a scene of the FTR documentary in which all these people are arranging a 30 something year old schedule and she is not even in the room. He uses a few scenes of this doc to establish baselines for her non-verbal communication and that one with Jamie in particular, to demonstrate the possible reasons she has struggled with her mental health so badly. It's angering just to see the scene. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, blonderoman27 said:

What's the best way to get it on the internet? I'm really dedicated to getting this documentary out there. I have the dvd and I'm going to try and rip it onto my computer. 

Any advice or just leave it?

That is so kind of you. Maybe on YouTube but not with the full real name. Still, it might be taken down a couple of times. You know, crazy thugs trying to cover the sun with one finger

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Bigno said:

It was super easy to find. You could find at least, 5 different options. None anymore. 

Here in this video around minute 6:00 he uses a scene of the FTR documentary in which all these people are arranging a 30 something year old schedule and she is not even in the room. He uses a few scenes of this doc to establish baselines for her non-verbal communication and that one with Jamie in particular, to demonstrate the possible reasons she has struggled with her mental health so badly. It's angering just to see the scene. 

That was really ****ed up, but that was on the I am Britney Jean E! special tho. @Easy There made a thread about this a while ago calling Robin out and many people here said they didnt see anything wrong with it at the time bc people work on their bdays  :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: the thing is, if it wasnt for the cship, Britney could be her very own boss, but she isnt allowed to even choose that. I mean, Robin just quickly answer that, she doesnt even bother to ask Britney first. She worked so hard since a child/teenager, so I think she should have the right to choose to work or not work on her 32nd bday. The way she said it laughing... I mean, they only cared about getting things done bc the money comes first, not Britneys wishes, the person all these people are leeching off. 

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

That was really ****ed up, but that was on the I am Britney Jean E! special tho. @Easy There made a thread about this a while ago calling Robin out and many people here said they didnt see anything wrong with it at the time bc people work on their bdays  :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: the thing is, if it wasnt for the cship, Britney could be her very own boss, but she isnt allowed to even choose that. I mean, Robin just quickly answer that, she doesnt even bother to ask Britney first. She worked so hard since a child/teenager, so I think she should have the right to choose to work or not work on her 32nd bday. The way she said it laughing... I mean, they only cared about getting things done bc the money comes first, not Britneys wishes, the person all these people are leeching off. 

But he also used FTR videos before and after that one clip to show her behavior. Of course, she should have that right. I mean, these people and handlers and leeches are just tragic and the world has seen the obvious without really looking. Oh and by the way, Loulu went after him too. 

https://www.linkpicture.com/view.php?img=LPic5fe9527c9d0b0544216552

#failatmyimageinsert

26 minutes ago, Bigno said:

But he also used FTR videos before and after that one clip to show her behavior. Of course, she should have that right. I mean, these people and handlers and leeches are just tragic and the world has seen the obvious without really looking. Oh and by the way, Loulu went after him too. 

https://www.linkpicture.com/view.php?img=LPic5fe9527c9d0b0544216552

#failatmyimageinsert

I watched this video a while ago and I remember that. Im glad many people are seeing right thru her teams bs, even tho there are still some ****ers who say "do u remember she shaved her head? Shes bat**** crazy" :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Im glad the video is still up tho. I wonder if they have tried to go after the spills and deep dive's docs too. 

6 hours ago, ExXL said:

I was just watching part 4 couldn't sleep before I did , please guys tell me it can't be true 😳😩😢😰😥

Where is the justice system damn it 

Do you remember that carpool karaoke when she mentioned that she want more kids, like 4 more.. Can this be her obsession because she can’t no longer have them? Like all the medication that Lou and Jamie put her make her having issues down there? Ugh this is getting more and more like that Miley Cyrus black mirror episode.. except this is not a Netflix, this is somebody’s life 😢

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It may have been the TMZ article I was thinking of (which ironically is usually info planted by Team Con).

Around that time there was a video on her Instagram of her and Robin. One of the two of them was wearing white sneakers with little hearts all over them, and Britney talked about being sad that her boyfriend cheated on her. Maybe that's the video I'm thinking of?

Oh, I vaguely remember that video now but I dont remember Britney being so candid about the breakup tho. I wish I could find that video. 

2 hours ago, neverover said:

Do you remember that carpool karaoke when she mentioned that she want more kids, like 4 more.. Can this be her obsession because she can’t no longer have them? Like all the medication that Lou and Jamie put her make her having issues down there? Ugh this is getting more and more like that Miley Cyrus black mirror episode.. except this is not a Netflix, this is somebody’s life 😢

I think she still idealises that white picket fence and 10 kids life. She has not matured or been allowed to grow naturally. Understandably so, since it is the one thing she can't have. Imagine being micro managed since you are 14.

• Like 4

I watched part 4. Hard watch like anything. I said it but I will say again, she must be on suicide watch, thats why shes never alone, cause they robbed everything from her. No career she would like, no personal life she would like, she literally has nothing on her own, not even food she wants to eat.

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

and the thing that they should've mentioned about BJ, the scrapping of the original Perfume video, was also completely ignored.

Also everything that happened in the 2018 tour.

I Feel So Free With You, as bad of a track it is, is really worth mentioning IMO

i never realized the Jonathan Ross interview was the last interview for Glory. It wouldn’t surprise me if she had more slots on other shows but they pulled out last minute. If I’m not mistaken, this was also the start of them pulling the mic on Britney at POM. Does anyone else remember that? She would be talking and then the music would come on and her mic would fade away. I also remember seeing her in 2017 and being weirded out that she didn’t say goodbye in TTWE like she used to. I looked it up on YouTube and noticed it was a trend that her mic was now off during that part of the show. Honestly her mic always being off is a major indicator that they’re trying to keep her from talking too much. As we saw from the POM 2014 soundboards that recently leaked she IS singing along throughout the show (talking about Perfume specifically), it’s just her mic isn’t on.

There’s so many things that they point out that I’m just like “holy ****. Yeah. That is really shady” like the whole thing with David. I remember the stories about the conservatorship and him and I also remember the immediate breakup. It just never clicked with me to link the two together. The gaslighting for the past decade has been insane..

• Like 2
3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

i never realized the Jonathan Ross interview was the last interview for Glory. It wouldn’t surprise me if she had more slots on other shows but they pulled out last minute. If I’m not mistaken, this was also the start of them pulling the mic on Britney at POM. Does anyone else remember that?

Can BH detectives confirm on deny this?

This is potentially huge. I had always assumed that something had happened which ushered in the era of the panda makeup, skimpy costumes, and tics, but I could never put my finger on it.

The Jonathan Ross interview occurred Sept. 27, 2016.

https://popcrush.com/britney-spears-reportedly-addresses-her-conservatorship-for-the-first-time-on-upcoming-episode-of-the-jonathan-ross-show/

I've caught a lot of little signs over the years, but I never caught that, and I don't remember a single other person making note of it before.

P.S. Where did you get your user name?

3 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

I watched part 4. Hard watch like anything. I said it but I will say again, she must be on suicide watch, thats why shes never alone, cause they robbed everything from her. No career she would like, no personal life she would like, she literally has nothing on her own, not even food she wants to eat.

I had never thought of suicide watch.

I know at the beginning of the conservatorship there was footage of her trying to jump out of a car at a stop light. But her security caught her before she could do it.

There were also photos of her trying to escape into a Starbucks bathroom, but again, her security nipped that in the bud.

I imagine she's probably tried to escape from them many times over the years, which could be a big reason why they watch her so closely.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Can BH detectives confirm on deny this?

This is potentially huge. I had always assumed that something had happened which ushered in the era of the panda makeup, skimpy costumes, and tics, but I could never put my finger on it.

The Jonathan Ross interview occurred Sept. 27, 2016.

https://popcrush.com/britney-spears-reportedly-addresses-her-conservatorship-for-the-first-time-on-upcoming-episode-of-the-jonathan-ross-show/

I've caught a lot of little signs over the years, but I never caught that, and I don't remember a single other person making note of it before.

P.S. Where did you get your user name?

After the Jonathan Ross show, she went to Kiss FM to have a radio interview that very same day. That was the last day of UK promo if I'm not mistaken.

After that, I can only think of the Mario Lopez interview she had for Slumber Party and the charity foundation. 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I know at the beginning of the conservatorship there was footage of her trying to jump out of a car at a stop light. But her security caught her before she could do it.

There were also photos of her trying to escape into a Starbucks bathroom, but again, her security nipped that in the bud.

I dont think I knew about this. Can u post pics or videos from these days please?

55 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

After the Jonathan Ross show, she went to Kiss FM to have a radio interview that very same day. That was the last day of UK promo if I'm not mistaken.

After that, I can only think of the Mario Lopez interview she had for Slumber Party and the charity foundation. 

So between the Jonathan Ross show and the original MM video and photo shoot, perhaps that might explain Bryan's departure from Britney's side and Jamie stepping back into the Tour Manager role?

I really need to see all of this in a chronological timeline...The documentary tends to jump all over, so a clear picture never really emerges.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont think I knew about this. Can u post pics or videos from these days please?

I used to be able to find them in XRay, but XRay isn't what it used to be. I can't seem to search for candids anymore.

I believe it was X17 that took both the video and the photos. It was two separate incidents, but they occurred within the first week of the conservatorship.