Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

I watched and it made me so anxious, for real. I really hate how the paparazzi and her team did her dirty. This wouldn't happen now, but back then it was "cool" to destroy popstars.

For real, this world was so cruel to her and to think she was trapped after this for over a decade, paying for something she didn't even start... Oh God. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I shouldn't watch part 3, it really doesn't do me good. I mean, I was here during 2007, but it didn't affect me as much as it gets me now, maybe cuz I was younger and didn't realize how serious this whole situation was.

I just want her free and for all of these people to pay for what they have done to her.

Its the same for me. I think back then I was just young and didnt understand much about feminism, human rights or mental health awareness and how badly everyone was to her. How she was bullied, harassed, villified and taken advantage of. Its also harder to look back now knowing what her life was turned into. Shes still paying for things that happened in 2007 as if shes a criminal or smt. We also know a lot more about her team and family now. It makes the whole story even sadder. 

On 10/16/2020 at 9:05 PM, ColdAsFire89 said:

I know right?! can't wait for part 3. Seriously one of the best documentaries I've seen about her and I've seen them all!

I'm a bit worried Lou will take down part 3, we have to save it just in case

Which others did u watch and liked? I watched the spill ones other than this one. 

14 hours ago, Bundy said:

Which others did u watch and liked? I watched the spill ones other than this one. 

to be honest I watch them and don't remember all the content.. there's been so many around mostly pushing some kind of a narrative, but I even liked watching the ones where theywere wrong. in general I would say the ones made recently (up to 2-4 years back) are made empathic towards her, the ones before that are poking, making fun of her being crazy and making sensationalize what she'll do next.

I just like listening about her.

so I'll just put in some of them here

Spill is okaishly done but very informative

(3 parts you can find on YouTube)

an icon ruined by game:

I remember this being a bit cheaper

, but still fine to watch it

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

to be honest I watch them and don't remember all the content.. there's been so many around mostly pushing some kind of a narrative, but I even liked watching the ones where theywere wrong. in general I would say the ones made recently (up to 2-4 years back) are made empathic towards her, the ones before that are poking, making fun of her being crazy and making sensationalize what she'll do next.

an icon ruined by game:

I also like listening about her, but I prefer to see the new ones that came out after FreeBritney. I liked the spill ones. I think they were well made and focused a lil more on the legal part, etc, which is good.

Ill watch the others later. Thanks for the suggestions! 

3 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

It’s sad to see how Jamie talk down on her during her divorce with Kevin Calling her a sick little girl. He never look at her as a woman & now I kinda see how horrible this situation with him has been for her 

I thought the same thing. How disrespectful to talk about ur daughter like that, even more when she was going thru a lot and was being dragged by gp and media. Who tf he thinks hes? He was never there for her, he was an abusive drunk father who she never had a good relationship with. He only sees her as a "woman" to work for him and earn him millions. Thats the only thing he thinks shes good at. Im so sorry for Britney for having a pathetic father like him that she got stuck with. I hope she gets rid of him and realizes he abused her a lot since she was a kid and hes just a toxic person she should be away from. 

On 10/17/2020 at 8:14 AM, ColdAsFire89 said:

you have to. it's incredible!!

and finally an understanding PRO-Britney and empthatic stance and not she's crazy and sensationalized "Britney off the rails" or  let's paint her in the worst light..

Britney off the rails was an awful documentary tbh but at least that's how I learned Jamie is a failed businessman

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
On 10/17/2020 at 6:24 PM, Urbanney said:

I'm watching part 1 and it's getting me pretty mad. All of the questions about her clothing choices, her virginity, her breasts... wtf?! Thank God society has come a long way in the last 15-20 years. 

Sometimes I look back on that time period and question whether it was Satan's fever dream impressed into reality. 

I remember watching all of this stuff back in the day.  Everyone needs to see this so they can understand how horribly she's been treated over the years!  It makes me sad to watch this.  Anyone would have freaked out the way she was being followed all of the time and most people probably would've done a hell of a lot more than hit a car with an umbrella.  Anyone else could shave their head if they want but because she did it they had to speculate on why.  That VMA's performance is more legendary and memorable than 99% of the performances since.  She's such a sweet and humble person and it's unreal how everyone in the media just attacked her and made fun of her.  She wasn't even remotely fat and them making fun of her weight is crazy.  This would never be tolerated today.   It hurts my heart that such a sweet, talented wonderful person had to go though all this and is still being held a prisoner to this day.  I pray she gets her freedom:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 4

I watched part 1 a couple of weeks ago and just watched part 2 today. Watching it literally gives me anxiety and dread that I haven't experienced from a piece of media since We Need to Talk About Kevin. Aaaa Wow GIF by TikTok Italia

At the end when they mentioned Loucifer as Godney's stalker and **** I lowkey jumped a little. Genuinely unsettling watch.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

an icon ruined by game:

An Icon Ruined by Fame had that Lucky montage and it BROKE me. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

this one is official though, it's where this comes from :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

but I do love it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Dirk said:

i watched part 2 and like it i’m excited for part 3 where they will expose loucifer!

I hope they truly expose her and the cship.

This seems to be building to be my go to documentary to show people who ask me anything about her. Hope they don’t Mess up part 3.

But they’re doing a good job so far

• Love 2

OMG this is so relevant and spot on :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Britneys story needs to be told  and seen under the right scope. The press tried to destroy her - literally! I was 17/18 when I saw her go thru all of that and I cried for her and my ex thought i was dramatic  :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I also feel like this has made me officially HATE Larry. I used to want to think he wanted to best for her but he definitely just want$ more ca$h :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

OMG this is so relevant and spot on :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Britneys story needs to be told  and seen under the right scope. The press tried to destroy her - literally! I was 17/18 when I saw her go thru all of that and I cried for her and my ex thought i was dramatic  :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I also feel like this has made me officially HATE Larry. I used to want to think he wanted to best for her but he definitely just want$ more ca$h :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Everyone just minimalized it back then.. probably because they were coming from a place full of jealousy and schadenfreude..

They loved to see someone so perfect fail and enjoyed watching other people’s misery to feel better about their own miserable and meaningless lives...

She seriously got crucified.. (for our sins :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:)

• Love 1
  • Like 1