Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

:unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay::pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:i was hitting refresh all morning and now I am so excited! I have a 2 hour drive i need to make to drop my son off and then I've already warned my fiance ill be taking over the TV when I get home... going to watch this on the big screen lol not my little phone 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

I'm 5 minutes in to Part 2 (the one in the original post), and I'm getting emotional. Just watching this makes me feel so claustrophobic and irritated imagining being in Britney's position with 5-20 paparazzi everywhere she turns.

Britney has really had a horrible life. Bad home life as a child, rigorous working until she was 25-27, public breakdown with paparazzi everywhere she goes and people taking advantage of her, her family taking her adult rights away and forcing her to work for another 12 years. And she's still not free. Just insane.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Cassyls said:

going to watch this on the big screen lol not my little phone 

I watched the last two last night in anticipation for the third one (which was SUPPOSEDLY supposed to drop) on my television & it made SUCH a difference compared to the phone! I suggest everyone else watch it on their big screens, too. Very pleasant. 

I never realized how right Chris Crocker was. I haven't watched the video since around 2007-2008 when I was a kid, but I just remember everyone laughing at him and the "leave Britney alone" quote. He was so right.

Also, even after being a Britney fan all of these years, I never put together the entire sequence of events in my head coherently. Like, somehow it didn't click with me that she shaved her head, had the umbrella incident, and THEN did the VMAs... and that everyone was rooting for a comeback performance because of all of that. Even after knowing that she shaved her head in Feb 2007 and did the VMAs obviously in Sep 2007, it never clicked in my head. Again, I was a kid when this happened, so I don't fully remember a lot of the timing of how it all played out. It's been really nice to see it chronologically and kinda see cause-and-effect.

I remember a lot of the paparazzi clips and events, but a lot of them I don't remember hearing about, like her ex revealing details about their *** life, her having a "tell-all" interview and then cancelling and being criticized for wiping her hands on her rented designer dress.

Also, that video of her listening to State of Grace in the car and then switching it to Rebellion when the paparazzi kept talking to her - WHAT A LEGEND.

• Love 2
  • Like 4