Free Britney: TikTok Revolution, the truth behind Britney’s Instagram(a must-watch documentary ) - UPDATE: PART 6 Premiered!!!

4 hours ago, FantaFantaNoCoke said:

And also... that countdown they did on MTV with Britney reacting to her top MTV moments was really cute too.

Oh I had always wanted her to do that!! She looked so great that day and I watched it probably more than I watched FTR.:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Her reactions were a bit disappointing, and the fact she was crying all the time supposedly after or before the show. Seeing that picture broke my heart

• Super Mods

I literally don't have the strength to watch all this again, it takes me back to 2007. This woman had so MUCH INJUSTICE done to her by literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON around her. Her mum, her dad, her sister, her managers, her lawyers, her psychologists, the court judges. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON screwed her over and I am genuienly AMAZED she still finds the strength to fight and actually BELIEVE in the good in people :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I am not even kidding I am tearful right now, how can the world allow this? Why are we allowing for such evil people to dominate over a kind and GOOD person? Aren't we supposed to defend what little good is left in this world? She's like a lamb thrown into a pack of wolves. WE MUST set her free as soon as possible :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 9
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just finished watching part 4 (boyfriend chewed my *** for disappearing for an hour), but I was so engrossed and disgusted. It's CRAZY to even attempt to fathom what Britney has been through and I feel like trash for ever calling her lazy when so much of what happened is lining up with what's being alleged. 

I COMPLETELY forgot about Charlie, but the part that got me the most is when she mentioned the C-ship in 2016 (looking STUNNING) and was silenced through editing. I really hope she's well

• Love 2
On 11/9/2020 at 1:33 PM, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Part three was intense :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

After watching these videos, does anyone feel like Britney tries to get out of the conservatorship after every big project? Like she did the work to prove she was competent, then puts her foot down before realizing she will be put to work again. I'm thinking about the FF in particular. Whether we believe Jason A. or not, things were not right between Britney and Jason T. for a long time. It's almost like she pushed through the relationship because he was so embedded in FF and X Factor deals and then as soon as all that wrapped she called off the engagement. I know we speculate a lot about Britney leading up to and through the FF era, but seeing all of the information from that time in chronological order in this video makes me wonder if she was refusing to work after X Factor, which would explain how we ended up with the mess that was Britney Jean. Or am I reaching here?

I've thought that since the Circus tour wrapped. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

It's as if they **** her at the start of every era just to get her to comply. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Like 2

I liked to see for once someone covering all the years since the conservatorship, but this last video was kinda messy, and it focused on a lot of fan speculation (and I don't talk only about BJ :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:) or stuff like Star magazine, but it's still entertaining to watch. Also, it's like they couldn't stop themselves from speaking about future stuff when they were barely starting to talk about something, thus making the timeline very confusing when in previous videos they kept that aspect very clear.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I liked to see for once someone covering all the years since the conservatorship, but this last video was kinda messy, and it focused on a lot of fan speculation (and I don't talk only about BJ :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:) or stuff like Star magazine, but it's still entertaining to watch. Also, it's like they couldn't stop themselves from speaking about future stuff when they were barely starting to talk about something, thus making the timeline very confusing when in previous videos they kept that aspect very clear.

Exactly and **** me for pointing out to them that it wasn't balanced and that peeps are profiting off of Free Britney as well...:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I got banned from the chat (whatever will I do with myself? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: )

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 11/10/2020 at 8:55 AM, PokemonSpears said:

I never bothered to buy it :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

but here I found it on this Chinese(?) site

Wow, FTR was still online a couple months ago, but a couple of somewhat well known channels created videos arguing what Jamie said there was abusive (and it was) and boom, now all the FTR uploads are gone. Loulu is nervous. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bigno said:

Wow, FTR was still online a couple months ago, but a couple of somewhat well known channels created videos arguing what Jamie said there was abusive (and it was) and boom, now all the FTR uploads are gone. Loulu is nervous. 

Well Britney herself said in FTR that even when she gets angry the people around her are not really listening to her. And tbh I think that's one of the core challenges that she has faced throughout her life. Not just speaking her mind but also being heard and actually taken seriously. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Bigno said:

I noticed this. I watched FTR just recently & it was always easy to find on YT now it's nowhere to be found

• Like 1

I’ve never seen the video where you can hear Britney saying (on original Make Me mv set) she “doesn’t like it”  I wonder what she didn't like it? I feel he was going to ***ual and she wanted it to be more subliminal.

Anyway, I’ve been questioning as a fan if I will support Britneys endeavors anymore. I think its one thing to stream someone’s music but its another to buy merchandise, tickets and other stuff. I would imagine that the label makes more money than Britney and Co. Does anyone know?

Part 4 gets super dark and I don’t see myself supporting anything Britney as a musician/artist does if she is still under a conservatorship. It’s clear that she doesn’t want to do this anymore...not because she doesn't love it but because its not her artistic vision and the money goes to leeches and vultures. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Bigno said:

I dont remember what Jamie said that could be seen as abusive, do you? But I remember Britney called him an ******* and was visibly annoyed when he wanted to give her ideas for Womanizer. 

On 11/10/2020 at 3:18 AM, FantaFantaNoCoke said:

I'm so curious (Ha! Get it?) Anyway I was wondering how many people on this site actually have the Britney FTR DVD? Because it's so crazy to me that you can't really find any part of it online for the most part.

I did buy it. I'm thinking of live streaming it from facebook. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I’ve never seen the video where you can hear Britney saying (on original Make Me mv set) she “doesn’t like it”  I wonder what she didn't like it? I feel he was going to ***ual and she wanted it to be more subliminal.

Anyway, I’ve been questioning as a fan if I will support Britneys endeavors anymore. I think its one thing to stream someone’s music but its another to buy merchandise, tickets and other stuff. I would imagine that the label makes more money than Britney and Co. Does anyone know?

Part 4 gets super dark and I don’t see myself supporting anything Britney as a musician/artist does if she is still under a conservatorship. It’s clear that she doesn’t want to do this anymore...not because she doesn't love it but because its not her artistic vision and the money goes to leeches and vultures. 

In the footage that was eventually released (where she was making out with Austin Kellogg inside the tractor thingy) there were no dancers around them.

I think she was saying "I don't like it" to the dancers grinding all over the tractor. It was probably a little too over the top for her. 

At the time, fans tried to make it into something bigger, such as her and David having a huge blowout on set, but I think it was just a simple disagreement over the imagery in that single scene.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

In the footage that was eventually released (where she was making out with Austin Kellogg inside the tractor thingy) there were no dancers around them.

I think she was saying "I don't like it" to the dancers grinding all over the tractor. It was probably a little too over the top for her. 

At the time, fans tried to make it into something bigger, such as her and David having a huge blowout on set, but I think it was just a simple disagreement over the imagery in that single scene.

Well she called him an effing ashhole!

They had different visions for the video and maybe he pushed past her boundaries and made her feel uncomfortable.

Overall, I think Part 4 was done well. It’s clear as day Britney dreams of having more children and living a quiet suburban life out of the spotlight. Her passion is gone and she only performs now to serve others. It’s really sad.

As for her boyfriends, I didn’t know David and Jamie didn’t get along but wow... Jamie purchasing a video then leaking the details to TMZ before showing Britney is classic manipulation. I’m amazed how Britney can act so calmly on camera, I would be calling all of these leeches out and letting people know that I am done putting up with the bull****! 

• Like 1