Billy B puts BreatheHeavy on blast once again, claiming BreatheHeavy uses Britney's situation for profit

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

When I have been if not first, second - to comment on the recent developments against Team Con on three different threads created in the last 4 hours?

He is clearly reaching and is delusional. I can not. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Also, we been knew it's really you @Slave4Britney95. After having a meltdown about Billy B and Twitter earlier and not getting enough attention for it, you orchestrated something and tried to blame your alleged suicide on Jordan and after being exposed, now you go apologize to Billy B cause you ain't getting the validation you so desperately tried to seek (Amy) here. I don't respect flip flops like you.

@Slave4Britney95 is that you lou Taylor. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, 1inamillion said:

They are trying to divide her fandom and make us look BAD, CRAZY to the general public. People like him who "know" her are trying TO HURT THE MOVEMENT.

I hate the fact that Britney is in the middle of this. If it's true that people like him are in contact with her, I'm afraid that they also do their part in damage control. BRITNEY IF U ARE READING THIS WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU.

Yea, super weird and icky. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, alexxxx said:

Screaming :orangu_orangutan_ape: This is so messy I'm crying.

I knew she was sus when she followed me and many others on her first day here. She was probably trying to gather intel for Team Con. I just cannot at how some of these people use their time. I felt like I was watching Split unfold before my eyes and gave me PTSD of another Patricia we had a few months ago :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

This guy needs to be muted.

I tried to reason with him on insta telling him his efforts are welcomed at BH and to stop with the sniping as in unproductive and he comes back with a Harry potter sized novel reply, I didn't even finish reading...

He is obsessed with BH and his "revelations"  are sketchy at best

• Haha 3
  • Like 3