Taylor Swift doesn't deserve the hate she gets and here's why

6 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

No she gave approval for the song said she appreciated him calling. She just didn’t say yes to putting it on her Twitter. She okayed the song. He didn’t tell her about the b word that’s it

She did, but his true intention with that phone call in my opinion was to release it on her twitter and make a big thing out of it,  i don't believe he would not release the song if she didnt gave him her permission. Her publicist clarified what that tweet meant, they never denied the existence of the call, at least i never read that anywhere.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

She HAS accomplished a lot. But I had several points. My main argument wasn't that "she's accomplished a lot." My main argument was that a lot of the criticisms that she receives are unfounded. I did say that she accomplished a lot, but she also has done a LOT for the music industry. From the artist to the vendor, SHE GIVES BACK. I haven't seen Gaga get hate. She has been called odd, oversexualized, and other things. But she has never been ridiculed like Taylor. I guess you could make an argument for Katy. She has gotten a lot of hate from the pop community. Taylor gets hate from the entertainment industry as a whole though. So idk.

"From the artist to the vendor, SHE GIVES BACK."

Mmmm, what about using the LGBTQI+ community to sell albuns?

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
38 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

It’s bc of her personality and her core desire to control how everyone views her.  People gravitate towards authenticity which is why ppl like Britney and Dolly are so loved 

You have been blessed with the gift to see through people. Don't mind any of these basic people worshipping basic mediocrity at it's finest. They are blinded by rose colored glasses. I guess ignorance is bliss? They can blindly stan the devil.. we don't have to follow. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MonAmour said:

You have been blessed with the gift to see through people. Don't mind any of these basic people worshipping basic mediocrity at it's finest. They are blinded by rose colored glasses. I guess ignorance is bliss? They can blindly stan the devil.. we don't have to follow. 

❤️
Ty babe I’m never surprised even ****** had his supporters haha

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Ah because it isn't embarrassing for someone to jump on stage and say that.

Y'all hate Taylor so much you make up things in your head and try to justify your hate for them with that, stay pressed. :queenflopga:

It wasn’t embarrassing. Literally the finale of the show was made all about Taylor when Beyoncé invited her back on stage and then pink and a lot of stars came to her defense. It was a pr dream come true. Sympathy is huge in our world. She’s made a career out of trying to make people feel sorry for her (she writes cute songs too)

• Like 1
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Dark humour is supposed to be funny, picking on people isn't. :queenflopga:

Anyways, you have your views and I have mine, talking to each other would be like talking to a brick. 

Taylor picks on people in her music, interviews, acceptance speeches, pr statements, tweets, music videos, and lies on ppl so I’d say it’s pretty fair game and the GP agrees bc as popular as she is, she’s a laughing stock.

Plain and simple. I would defend her is she was a more innocent soul like Britney, but Taylor goes out of her way to try and tarnish others public image.

aint no talking to a brick here, mama, I’m v reasonable.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block