Taylor Swift doesn't deserve the hate she gets and here's why

I agree with everything and she is not overrated at all... she deserves the spot where she is, she worked for it and she earned it!

The only thing I can't agree with is her feud with Katy Perry. I think she overreacted and started the whole drama. The dancers were friends with Katy and they demanded a clause in their contracts with taylor that allowed them to leave Red Tour as soon as Katy decided to go on tour. So, they did everything in accordance with the Law. Of course this type of thing is something that probably Taylor does not have to deal directly but if her team did not inform her of this clause, it is not Katy's fault!

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, LaLisaManoban said:

I agree with everything and she is not overrated at all... she deserves the spot where she is, she worked for it and she earned it!

The only thing I can't agree with is her feud with Katy Perry. I think she overreacted and started the whole drama. The dancers were friends with Katy and they demanded a clause in their contracts with taylor that allowed them to leave Red Tour as soon as Katy decided to go on tour. So, they did everything in accordance with the Law. Of course this type of thing is something that probably Taylor doesn't not have to deal directly but if her team did not inform her of this clause, it is not Katy's fault!

Thanks for the clarification! I didn't know about the clause in their contracts! I'm glad they've made amends though. They are truly better together! 

hungry katy perry GIF by Taylor Swift

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Arianna said:

She is so talented and innovative she deserves everything she has. And she seems like such a wonderful person in terms of helping fans financially through rough times, donations, etc. She has a good soul. People who hate on her are envious, I feel.

T stan here since day 1 ;)

SAME HERE! I've been singing along to her since Teardrops on my Guitar was on the radio! :yasqueen:

• Love 3

PREACH :pleaseshhh:

She is undeniably talented and savvy. Many people are quick to connect her with her most commercial songs, and, duh, that was the point of releasing them, her aim was to sell! However, her albums are so deserving of all the acclaim they have gotten and they alone should eclipse all the drama she’s been put into. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block