Taylor Swift doesn't deserve the hate she gets and here's why

1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

Obviously I know the “story” and it was more manipulation

so you mean to tell me she was okay with him saying “me and Taylor might still have $ex“ but she’s just up in arms about the b word or insinuating he made her famous? Gimme a break

its Kanye’s they’re both songwriters she knows it was just a song hence she gave her okay. But once she saw an opportunity for good press and victim points , she took it.

I've listened to the audio... The *** part is the only bit he played for her and I guess she thought that he was trying to flatter her.  IDK.  My issue would have been with the music video...It was gross and I felt bad for Taylor when I watched it. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Obviously I know the “story” and it was more manipulation

so you mean to tell me she was okay with him saying “me and Taylor might still have $ex“ but she’s just up in arms about the b word or insinuating he made her famous? Gimme a break

its Kanye’s they’re both songwriters she knows it was just a song hence she gave her okay. But once she saw an opportunity for good press and victim points , she took it.

It doesn't matter if it makes sense to you or not. What matters here is that she said the thing that was bothering her and she didnt know about was the ***** part, she never said she was not aware of the song. So, she didn't lie about it, Kanye and Kim were the cheaters who edited a clip to make her look like a liar!

I'm not saying that taylor is an innocent and cute little girl, she is not and I'm glad she's not! She is clever enough to defend herself and attack the other through her music, her biggest weapon! 

And if you agree with something, doesn't mean you have to agree with everything! She agreed with the song he showed her, not with the song that was after released! 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I've listened to the audio... The *** part is the only bit he played for her and I guess she thought that he was trying to flatter her.  IDK.  My issue would have been with the music video...It was gross and I felt bad for Taylor when I watched it. 

With the $ex line? Flatter her? Not buying that.

taylor tried to say she was mad he called her a *****. And I think she was lying bc who cares?! If Kanye called me a ***** I’d be like thanks dewwsh lol. It’s a rap song.

not sure about the video never saw it but I know there were a bunch of ppl in bed together in the end. Oh well 🤷‍♀️ Had no impact on me didn’t judge any party involved 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

It doesn't matter if it makes sense to you or not. What matters here is that she said the thing that was bothering her and she didnt know about was the ***** part, she never said she was not aware of the song. So, she didn't lie about it, Kanye and Kim were the cheaters who edited a clip to make her look like a liar!

I'm not saying that taylor is an innocent and cute little girl, she is not and I'm glad she's not! She is clever enough to defend herself and attack the other through her music, her biggest weapon! 

And if you agree with something, doesn't mean you have to agree with everything! She agreed with the song he showed her, not with the song that was after released! 

Ok. Well it doesn’t matter if my take on the situation doesn’t make sense to you then? 🤷‍♀️

you’re just taking her word for it when she has the most to gain by lying about the situation soooo

• Love 1
  • Like 1

In my opinion, one of the worst, most evil people in the entertainment industry. Something doesn't seem right with her numbers, I believe she buys many of her albums. Just because she wrote her songs, doesn't mean they are good. There never has been a Taylor Swift song that I enjoyed, ever.. I just can't relate to the basic caucasionness of it all. 
You can go ahead and defend her all you want, but I will continue to know she's the most overrated person of all time in the history of existence.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

With the $ex line? Flatter her? Not buying that.

taylor tried to say she was mad he called her a *****. And I think she was lying bc who cares?! If Kanye called me a ***** I’d be like thanks dewwsh lol. It’s a rap song.

not sure about the video never saw it but I know there were a bunch of ppl in bed together in the end. Oh well 🤷‍♀️ Had no impact on me didn’t judge any party involved 

See.. And that's the place where I think Taylor isn't being genuine.  She claims that she was upset because he called her a ***** but we all know her issue is with him trying to take credit for making her famous since she was already a country music star and had a large fan base.  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Ok. Well it doesn’t matter if my take on the situation doesn’t make sense to you then? 🤷‍♀️

you’re just taking her word for it when she has the most to gain by lying about the situation soooo

It is not about making sense to me or not. We are talking about facts: you said she lied and I'm telling you she didn't lie! But I can only say this in what regards people saying she knew everything thing about that song and she still approved it, when 2020 clearly proved that she didn''t!

On how she really felt about the song, I won't say a word and I'm not gonna enter in that discussion, because I'm not her! Easy as that...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LaLisaManoban said:

It is not about making sense to me or not. We are talking about facts: you said she lied and I'm telling you she didn't lie! But I can only say this in what regards people saying she knew everything thing about that song and she still approved it, when 2020 clearly proved that she didn''t!

On how she really felt about the song, I won't say a word and I'm not entering in that discussion, because I'm not her! Easy as that...

2020 didn’t prove anything but Taylor’s team pays media outlets like Britney’s team for skewed headlines but if you actually read the articles u easily realize it’s all spin 

the only thing that Taylor didn’t approve of on the phone was the b word. You could tell she was uncomfortable but she still gave her okay at length. I’m sorry I don’t think a pop star really cares if a rapper calls u the b word when you’re okay with him saying you “might still have ***.”

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

See.. And that's the place where I think Taylor isn't being genuine.  She claims that she was upset because he called her a ***** but we all know her issue is with him trying to take credit for making her famous since she was already a country music star and had a large fan base.  

Okay but if you’re gonna take that stance then you must concede she gave her okay for including the idea that he made her famous. She obvs was uncomfortable and explained how he was wrong but she said it was okay but it was his perspective on the situation.

She said In rolling stone she was mad he called her b word which u admit is fake outrage on her part.

She’s fake that’s just the truth. People wouldn’t just make it up about her for fun all these years.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Okay but if you’re gonna take that stance then you must concede she gave her okay for including the idea that he made her famous. She obvs was uncomfortable and explained how he was wrong but she said it was okay but it was his perspective on the situation.

She said In rolling stone she was mad he called her b word which u admit is fake outrage on her part.

She’s fake that’s just the truth. People wouldn’t just make it up about her for fun all these years.

Oh wait.. He said "what if later in the song I said I MADE her famous".. I love how she made sure to tell him that she sold 7 million albums before he allegedly made her "hood famous"  so he did imply that he would say that abd you could tell by Taylor's giggle that she wasn't impressed.  They are both fake AF 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

People have made stuff up about women for CENTURIES. Of COURSE they would make stuff up about one of the biggest pop stars in the world just for clicks and promo.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

People have made stuff up about women for CENTURIES. Of COURSE they would make stuff up about one of the biggest pop stars in the world just for clicks and promo.

That’s the go to defense for female pop stars tho. People do make stuff up but this much bad press only sticks if there is a real issue.

queen tori Kelly’s face during her acceptance speech at the Grammys says it all. People actually in the industry with her don’t like her except when they’re paid too (her Girl squad) or they’re a social climber/fellow narcissist (Camilla Cabello)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Oh wait.. He said "what if later in the song I said I MADE her famous".. I love how she made sure to tell him that she sold 7 million albums before he allegedly made her "hood famous"  so he did imply that he would say that abd you could tell by Taylor's giggle that she wasn't impressed.  They are both fake AF 

Lol see! Just goes to show the power of the Swift machine because almost every news outlet presented the story this year as sympathetic towards Taylor

but if you actually read the articles and listen to the audio she literally okayed everything except the b word.

she changed her story several times over the years but we live in the United States of Amnesia

she did indeed originally say Kanye didn’t ask for approval of the song, which then became he didn’t ask approval of the b word, and then it was about implying he made her. Yadda yadda

they're both fake but Kanye lets the audience in on his charade. We know he’s a performance artist. Taylor tries to act like she’s genuinely America’s sweetheart and it KILLS her that she never will be to the people with good character judgement 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I just want to quickly say I love her music though it took me awhile to get there because I found her..annoying plus I couldn't relate to her early albums, but then Speak Now happened thennnn Red came out and hooked me for life. Girl is talented in many ways! My fave album is 1989. I hope she makes another country album one day. 

• Love 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.refinery29.com/amp/en-us/2020/03/9599990/taylor-swift-publicist-tree-paine-responds-kim-kardashian

Kanye didn't actually call for approvall,  the song was already recorded, what would she say oh no i don't like it keep it to yourself. His real intention was to release it in her twitter, lol the audacity. Anyway people will always find something to hate her for because well,  envy. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Tprez said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.refinery29.com/amp/en-us/2020/03/9599990/taylor-swift-publicist-tree-paine-responds-kim-kardashian

Kanye didn't actually call for approvall,  the song was already recorded, what would she say oh no i don't like it keep it to yourself. His real intention was to release it in her twitter, lol the audacity. Anyway people will always find something to hate her for because well,  envy. 

No she gave approval for the song said she appreciated him calling. She just didn’t say yes to putting it on her Twitter. She okayed the song. He didn’t tell her about the b word that’s it

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block