Taylor Swift doesn't deserve the hate she gets and here's why

1 hour ago, thebritmaster said:

Didn't Britney Spears sue Jordan :jl:

https://www.metro.us/brits-team-sues-superfan/

Your point? Taylor and Britney are not comparable with how their teams operate. Britney has always been a passenger. Taylor knows how to play the game hence there are numerous articles you can read about her history of suing people including fans 

2 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

:huh:

Aw I can tell words are hard for you. It’s ok.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Your point? Taylor and Britney are not comparable with how their teams operate. Britney has always been a passenger. Taylor knows how to play the game hence there are numerous articles you can read about her history of suing people including fans 

Aw I can tell words are hard for you. It’s ok.

Actually I just decided that because you don’t have any receipts besides what the tabloids and gossip columns tell about Taylor or motivations i was just going to ignore you or keep my response minimal. A Britney fan of ALL people should know how tabloids spin things but for some reason you’ve decided to come up in mentions and continue to speak though I left it at an emote. I was gonna let this thread die because I can see how many people came up in here just to throw shade and share their hateful opinions or “facts” that they got from tabloids or gossip columns. I decided that instead of further engaging with someone, who clearly only came to be hateful and not come with an open mind, I would just let it go and let this thread fade. But here you are AGAIN in my notifications, being hateful. I didn’t attack you. I didn’t say anything rude about you. I left at a “what?” emote. Meaning that you didn’t even have a point except to call me “annoying” for defending someone who has done a lot for her fans, and I didn’t tag you or mention your name. You came for me, and I was willing to let it go. But clearly you’re too childish to do the same. :overitkbye:

6 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Actually I just decided that because you don’t have any receipts besides what the tabloids and gossip columns tell about Taylor or motivations i was just going to ignore you or keep my response minimal. A Britney fan of ALL people should know how tabloids spin things but for some reason you’ve decided to come up in mentions and continue to speak though I left it at an emote. I was gonna let this thread die because I can see how many people came up in here just to throw shade and share their hateful opinions or “facts” that they got from tabloids or gossip columns. I decided that instead of further engaging with someone, who clearly only came to be hateful and not come with an open mind, I would just let it go and let this thread fade. But here you are AGAIN in my notifications, being hateful. I didn’t attack you. I didn’t say anything rude about you. I left at a “what?” emote. Meaning that you didn’t even have a point except to call me “annoying” for defending someone who has done a lot for her fans, and I didn’t tag you or mention your name. You came for me, and I was willing to let it go. But clearly you’re too childish to do the same. :overitkbye:

Mama you ever heard of paragraphs jeeze :wtf:
I made my point it was very cut and dry.

You can like her but don’t act like the criticism she gets isn’t deserved. 

• Love 2

Jordan has tried MULTIPLE times to make Exhale a kind and genuine place where people can come to celebrate their faves. That’s what I was trying to do. I’m letting this thread die now. Idk if Jordan can lock the thread or not, but if you came to spew hate and insist on keeping this topic alive by commenting things that you know nothing about or are based on “facts” from tabloids or gossip columns, stay out of my mentions. :mcwave: 

While I  just pointed out the other day that one of the posts I  read was the DUMBEST thing I've ever read on here, it's exciting to flip that and say THIS POST... is one of the BEST ones I've read. 

What I  love about this is the logic behind it. This isn't petty Stan wars, or comments on who sold what, because numbers don't mean **** in art. This is pure logical argument that the petty internet world chooses constantly whether to love or hate Taylor swift based on ridiculous rumors and over-hyped feuds that she doesn't even comment on. 

I  think the things you've pointed out matter SO MUCH. I  work for Apple, and I  was there the day we made that announcement. We received internal memos before the announcement praising Swift for her LOGICAL argument, and the company took a stance to support the smaller artists who needed that income stream. Her songs always being original ideas is another thing next to no other pop artist can claim these days.. these things matter when you're talking about someone's art, and character. 

Nice post 

• Love 2
On 9/2/2020 at 10:20 PM, mythology said:

**** Taylor Swift:haha:

Just wanted to say I was joking with this, but the truth is I dont care much for Taylor. Her music doesnt do anything for me... I literally can't name a single one of her hits, so I consider her music quite weak.  

I dont have a problem with her as a person, however, and **** Kanye West for dogging on her throughout her career, that **** was uncalled for.

The point Im really trying to make here is... **** Kanye West.

• Love 1

And another thing, jog course she sells the **** out of albums she’s made her fan base off of middle America and slowly moved into pop.... she could have gone metal and they still would have followed. Her privilege has given her the ability to write beautiful songs that only appeal to those whose life works out lol.... for the rest of us losers like Britney we give our all and get **** on forever. She can still be the most popular whilst still being the most hated, it’s kinda how the pop machine works dontchya know ;) 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

People hating on Taylor Swift... like why you mad though? :peasants:

She is one of the best songwriters of our generation, extremely talented, is a business BOSS and marketing genius. :mattafact:

I'm trying my best not to shove "Shake It Off" lyrics down y'alls throat but I can't resist.... the haters gonna hate hate hate. :tired:

Jordan Jordan Jordan....... it’s not about marketing it’s about being cool! ;) lol only true Britney fans know this 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, dr35 said:

While I  just pointed out the other day that one of the posts I  read was the DUMBEST thing I've ever read on here, it's exciting to flip that and say THIS POST... is one of the BEST ones I've read. 

What I  love about this is the logic behind it. This isn't petty Stan wars, or comments on who sold what, because numbers don't mean **** in art. This is pure logical argument that the petty internet world chooses constantly whether to love or hate Taylor swift based on ridiculous rumors and over-hyped feuds that she doesn't even comment on. 

I  think the things you've pointed out matter SO MUCH. I  work for Apple, and I  was there the day we made that announcement. We received internal memos before the announcement praising Swift for her LOGICAL argument, and the company took a stance to support the smaller artists who needed that income stream. Her songs always being original ideas is another thing next to no other pop artist can claim these days.. these things matter when you're talking about someone's art, and character. 

Nice post 

Thank you so much for this! :sobbing: 

That's so cool that you got to see the positive impact she has had in person! :kylie:

That's a long post ha. But for real, I don't like her for a few reasons:

1) She's way overrated. She just seems average to me. Her music is catchy but it's cute at best. She's not a great performer or anything. And her looks are mediocre. Yet she sets records and sells out stadiums lol. She seems like she's for kids to me. Like just young girls and gay guys.

2) She's a try-hard and that is always a turn off for me. I like artists that come off more natural. Like she tries to be **** but she's not a **** girl and it's not appealing to me.

3) She's always involved in a lot of drama. She's always trying to call someone out or write a song about a famous person. It's very, very negative. She has much beef with so people. I bet she's awful to know in real life.

4) Her parents bought her career. She has some talent to back it up, of course, but it's a less respectable than really getting a record deal on your own due to your hard work and raw talent.

Don't come at me for this, these are just my opinions, and the opinions of a lot of people. Just like a ton of people have their reasons for not liking Britney. We don't all have to like the same people lol. Don't make her fanbase look bad.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This is light drama compared to what people used to think about her back in the day. :akii:

You must realize that this forum is a Britney Spears forum first, so the majority of us love and stan Britney. It’s ok to get mad when people try to say rude things about your other fave, but expect it. Everyone has their taste. I personally love Nicki and I used to take it so personally whenever I saw a thread about canceling Nicki, but then I realize that I say rude things about their fave too. :akii:

I personally consider Taylor, Gaga, Katy, Nicki, Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney the most powerful pop stars ever so it’s natural for this feuds to exist between the fanbases. Geez, we’re talking about The Barbs, Swifties, Little Monsters, B-army, Bee-hiv(e) :shameless: Literally every one and their mother knows the power these fanbases hold. :akii:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block