Paris Hilton on #FreeBritney: "It’s not fair to be an adult and be treated like a child."

2 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

This thing everyone keeps repeating every once in a while Is Just speculation based on what a conservatorship usually Is.... We don't know for sure if all of this Is valid for Britney.

It might be true but there Is no real proof, we don't know **** we have to admit it:queenflopga:

Boi there are court documents saying she cant do such things and Britney herself said her life was too much in control back in 2008 and said her life was worse than going to jail. Also her ****** brother who seems to belittle her said she wants out for a while now. Another thing is when that Carlo guy who works for extra and met Britney many times before, said Jamie banned him for taking a pic with Britney (she allowed) without asking Jamie first. She said she was in a cship on Jonathan Ross 4 years ago and that part was censored. A guy who did a segment with her in the UK said she tried to say smt to him and the security interrupted her right away. She wrote in a letter she was set up, manipulated and lied to. She gave that letter to a photographer who worked with her and her team destroyed. I could go on and on. Do u need more proofs? 

I hope at some point that they could reconnect, the real Paris seems like she'd be a true friend to Britney.

Drew Barrymore is another one too. If anyone remembers when Britney went to her Halloween party back in 2008, I think that's what she was dressed up for in FTR.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Paris was and is a great female influence on Brit. Britney was a lost soul because of her family upbringing and really wasn’t taught structure like Paris. They just happened to meet at a time in life where most kids are a little chaotic and rowdy. I think Britney’s Mom was so focused on Britney’s sister that she never made the time too really be there for Britney when she needed guidance and help as a young adult. Even though Justin did her wrong I still believe he knows her best. Or did. I think Britney’s top three supporters are Fe, Justin, and actually Paris Hilton. She’s a smart and kind soul who’s really grown up and never meant for anything bad to happen. 

I agree with you about everything except for Justin. He took advantage of her from day 1 and made a career out of trashing her.

Literally all his best songs are about her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I hope Paris was a good girlfriend to Britney!  
:sendinglove:  I know they did a bunch of CrAzY  :umomg:  stuff out partying together back then. But I think she really cared for her like a sister. Like in the same age group. The probably had a very sisterly connection. More in a way that Britney wouldn’t relate to a younger Jamie Lynn like she would a familiar age kinda sister. They were cute together, too!  :gelis:   :brityes:   :yesokay:

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I agree with you about everything except for Justin. He took advantage of her from day 1 and made a career out of trashing her.

Literally all his best songs are about her.

Justin did her wrong when they were younger but she did him wrong as well. I have a fiancé who’s done me wrong but on a personal level I’ve needed him like when my Mom died and I think Britney needed him when she felt lost and has obviously forgiven him. It’s not a fan relationship but personal and we can all relate. I really believe Justin knew her better than anyone else at a very significant time. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Bundy said:

Boi there are court documents saying she cant do such things and Britney herself said her life was too much in control back in 2008 and said her life was worse than going to jail. Also her ****** brother who seems to belittle her said she wants out for a while now. Another thing is when that Carlo guy who works for extra and met Britney many times before, said Jamie banned him for taking a pic with Britney (she allowed) without asking Jamie first. She said she was in a cship on Jonathan Ross 4 years ago and that part was censored. A guy who did a segment with her in the UK said she tried to say smt to him and the security interrupted her right away. She wrote in a letter she was set up, manipulated and lied to. She gave that letter to a photographer who worked with her and her team destroyed. I could go on and on. Do u need more proofs? 

The "proofs "you report are exactly the definition of "speculation" :shameless:

I' m not saying she doesn't want out or that this conservatorship is a good thing, only that many of us speak without really having proof of anything, and the web is full of fake things.

On 8/23/2020 at 10:48 PM, Bundy said:

But she has the money/resources to pay for a lawyer, that was what I meant. I dont follow her so idk what she has been up to lately..

Ok but it’s also not her job and unfortunately in the public eye every choice you make is microscoped. She’s caring the best way she can. We also don’t know about every detail. I’m sure Paris has reached out. We’re not going to know about her DM to Brit or personal letter or phone call. They’re celebs and I’m sure a bunch have reached out privately.

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Ok but it’s also not her job and unfortunately in the public eye every choice you make is microscoped. She’s caring the best way she can. We also don’t know about every detail. I’m sure Paris has reached out. We’re not going to know about her DM to Brit or personal letter or phone call. They’re celebs and I’m sure a bunch have reached out privately.

I didnt mean she has to help Britney tho, I meant she could If she wanted to, but I understand If she doesnt want to get into this messy situation. like I said a couple of times before here, If her own family isnt helping her to get out, its not like we can demand things from celebs that dont even know much about the situation bc Britney cant speak on the subject.

1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

The "proofs "you report are exactly the definition of "speculation" :shameless:

I' m not saying she doesn't want out or that this conservatorship is a good thing, only that many of us speak without really having proof of anything, and the web is full of fake things.

Speculation where? A letter she wrote? Smt her brother said? Smt people that worked with her in different years and occasions said? Smt that are on court records? :slowdown:

• Content Curators
On 8/24/2020 at 3:03 AM, jj_boha said:

Why does she loathe lohan?never really understood their feud 

I don't know how it started, but I remember Lohan going to the press one day and saying Paris assaulted her. Then, on another day Paris' manager arranged Lohan to be with Paris together and made Lohan say Paris didn't assault her.

I also believe Lohan did something to Paris' brother.

On 8/24/2020 at 9:59 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I hope Paris was a good girlfriend to Britney!  
:sendinglove:  I know they did a bunch of CrAzY  :umomg:  stuff out partying together back then. But I think she really cared for her like a sister. Like in the same age group. The probably had a very sisterly connection. More in a way that Britney wouldn’t relate to a younger Jamie Lynn like she would a familiar age kinda sister. They were cute together, too!  :gelis:   :brityes:   :yesokay:

Look so you can say all that right and maybe it’s true but this this girl gains publicity every time she mentions Britney! And then she disappears again... the only reason she hang with Britney was mostly to gain fame but I can’t say Britney probably didn’t have a good time 

• Love 2