Paris Hilton on #FreeBritney: "It’s not fair to be an adult and be treated like a child."

On 8/24/2020 at 3:42 AM, ElenaB said:

unpopular opinion i think paris always had good intentions towards Britney and they were just party pals until it got out of hand.

I don’t think it got out of hand, I wish they had gotten married to eachother instead and that Paris would have taken her money and sued the hell out of Britney’s team. Then they could be rich and fabulous together. 

• Haha 2
On 8/25/2020 at 3:59 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I hope Paris was a good girlfriend to Britney!  
:sendinglove:  I know they did a bunch of CrAzY  :umomg:  stuff out partying together back then. But I think she really cared for her like a sister. Like in the same age group. The probably had a very sisterly connection. More in a way that Britney wouldn’t relate to a younger Jamie Lynn like she would a familiar age kinda sister. They were cute together, too!  :gelis:   :brityes:   :yesokay:

What was so crazy? Going out together? Not wearing underwear? Any night out in my 20s I saw crazier stuff among people that age than just wearing dresses and walking hand in hand :s 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Newrie said:

I don’t think it got out of hand, I wish they had gotten married to eachother instead and that Paris would have taken her money and sued the hell out of Britney’s team. Then they could be rich and fabulous together. 

it clearly got out of hand on Britney’s part, i’m not saying Paris was a bad influence, it’s just that Britney wasn’t in a good place at that time and partying wasn’t a good idea.

I honestly think the only reason media/public made a fuss about Britney hanging with Paris is cuz she was a mom, they were doing **** most people in their 20’s do but society felt she should have been home with her kids instead of partying, if she didn’t have kids, no one would have made a big deal.