Paris Hilton on #FreeBritney: "It’s not fair to be an adult and be treated like a child."

Paris is such a sweetheart towards Britney, she really likes Britney. Once an interviewer even tried to mock Britney when Paris praised currentney.  She showed a pic of Britney bald and all Paris said was Britney looked cute. I wish Paris could help Britney someway. She has the money and resources to do so. 

Paris was and is a great female influence on Brit. Britney was a lost soul because of her family upbringing and really wasn’t taught structure like Paris. They just happened to meet at a time in life where most kids are a little chaotic and rowdy. I think Britney’s Mom was so focused on Britney’s sister that she never made the time too really be there for Britney when she needed guidance and help as a young adult. Even though Justin did her wrong I still believe he knows her best. Or did. I think Britney’s top three supporters are Fe, Justin, and actually Paris Hilton. She’s a smart and kind soul who’s really grown up and never meant for anything bad to happen. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Paris is such a sweetheart towards Britney, she really likes Britney. Once an interviewer even tried to mock Britney when Paris praised currentney.  She showed a pic of Britney bald and all Paris said was Britney looked cute. I wish Paris could help Britney someway. She has the money and resources to do so. 

I think Paris is soooo busy that even if she made the time for a minute she wouldn’t be able to commit to that. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I think Paris is soooo busy that even if she made the time for a minute she wouldn’t be able to commit to that. 

But she has the money/resources to pay for a lawyer, that was what I meant. I dont follow her so idk what she has been up to lately..

I think Paris and Britney never really had this sisters before misters kind of friendship - just party friends

but Paris still saying nothing but good things to Britney after 13 years goes to show 

how Britney is really a nice person and how it radiates to people she's been with.

You can tell Paris really had a good time with Britney and likes her because Britney is a kind woman. :hugs:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Paris was and is a great female influence on Brit. Britney was a lost soul because of her family upbringing and really wasn’t taught structure like Paris. They just happened to meet at a time in life where most kids are a little chaotic and rowdy. I think Britney’s Mom was so focused on Britney’s sister that she never made the time too really be there for Britney when she needed guidance and help as a young adult. Even though Justin did her wrong I still believe he knows her best. Or did. I think Britney’s top three supporters are Fe, Justin, and actually Paris Hilton. She’s a smart and kind soul who’s really grown up and never meant for anything bad to happen. 

Lol about Justin.

I thought her mom was busy for any of het kids. Bc she thought her 16 yo daughter was a virgin

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, zenden said:

Lol about Justin.

I thought her mom was busy for any of het kids. Bc she thought her 16 yo daughter was a virgin

Lynne always seemed to lick Junos *** even before she found out her miracle child was preggers at only 16. Britney divorced in late 2006, JL only got preggers at late 2007. Where was Lynne then? Why she never stayed with Britney for some weeks after her divorce to support her? To talk to Britney and try to help her do therapy? What she did was siding with Kevin in early 2007 to make Britney go to rehab and Britney got pissed off at her for that. She never seemed to give the support Britney really needed bc she was probably busy with Juno trying to make her a star with that Nickelodeon show. Shes a stage mom. Also what about releasing that book just months after Britney was put into a ******* cship? Same thing all these years Britney was put under a cship, she was always with Juno. She didnt even stay with Britney for a while after she went to a couple of court hearings. She goes back running to Juno Lou again. Why doesnt she move to Los Angeles to see Britney more? Juno is married, has her kids and freedom. Who does Britney have with her all the time? A dumb attention seeker bf and securities. Its so funny how she needs that cship and they "want the best for her", but no one cares to live next to her to support her while they all life off Britneys money. Its so funny how Lynne is always with Juno Lou when who pays for her houses reform is Britney thru her cship money. 

2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

She says she can’t imagine living like that, yet spent 22 days in jail. K

Britney herself said her situation was worse than going to jail bc even when ure going to jail, u have a day to get out and she doesnt. I bet shed prefer 22 days in jail than 12 years (and who knows how many years more) under a cship where she doesnt have freedom or rights where her father she never got along with, has 100% control over every aspect of her life, money and career. She cant marry or have babies If she wants to. She cant date anyone If her dad doesnt approve. She cant even spend her own money, lives with an allowance and everything she wants to buy her dad has to approve first. She cant go out or invite people into her house If her dad doesnt allow her. She cant fight for her kids custody. She cant travel or move to somewhere else. She cant even say whatever she wants to say. Paris went to jail for less than a month and then could move on with her life. They dont let Britney grow and move on from her mistakes. Her situation is a thousand times worse than Paris ever was, shes right and seems nice to show empathy towards Britney. 

4 hours ago, ElenaB said:

unpopular opinion i think paris always had good intentions towards Britney and they were just party pals until it got out of hand.

4 hours ago, LaLohan said:

I agree. Maybe Paris was a "bad influence" because of who she is and for being a crazy party girl. But she always had good intentions with Britney and till this day seems very protective of her. Britney was always controlled and Paris was probably thinking she was helping her go out have fun and let loose a little.

As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I only started liking Paris very recently, and I think she's nice and all, but she should've been smarter back then to realize it wasn't doing any good to Britney, since the first time they got out. It wasn't a sin or a crime, and it definitely wasn't their fault that the paparazzi were following Britney 24/7, but if they knew that was the situation, if SHE knew that was the case, I think if she really wanted to help her she should've seen that this wasn't the best way. They could've seen each other at any other moment or in a different, more private environment, but she just didn't care. Of course she's not to blame for everything bad that happened to Britney or the bad image the media created of her/them, but if that was her way of helping her, not doing anything at all would've been much better.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ElenaB said:

unpopular opinion i think paris always had good intentions towards Britney and they were just party pals until it got out of hand.

I don't think it's unpopular opinion, I geuss it's very common :yaknow:
I believe Paris just wanted to cheer Britney up after break up and hard time.
What do you do when your friend is getting divorced? You take her to a wild party! :duadance:

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Lynne always seemed to lick Junos *** even before she found out her miracle child was preggers at only 16. Britney divorced in late 2006, JL only got preggers at late 2007. Where was Lynne then? Why she never stayed with Britney for some weeks after her divorce to support her? To talk to Britney and try to help her do therapy? What she did was siding with Kevin in early 2007 to make Britney go to rehab and Britney got pissed off at her for that. She never seemed to give the support Britney really needed bc she was probably busy with Juno trying to make her a star with that Nickelodeon show. Shes a stage mom. Also what about releasing that book just months after Britney was put into a ******* cship? Same thing all these years Britney was put under a cship, she was always with Juno. She didnt even stay with Britney for a while after she went to a couple of court hearings. She goes back running to Juno Lou again. Why doesnt she move to Los Angeles to see Britney more? Juno is married, has her kids and freedom. Who does Britney have with her all the time? A dumb attention seeker bf and securities. Its so funny how she needs that cship and they "want the best for her", but no one cares to live next to her to support her while they all life off Britneys money. Its so funny how Lynne is always with Juno Lou when who pays for her houses reform is Britney thru her cship money. 

I agree with u about her mom being side Kev. This is why the infamous umbrella incident happened. She didn't let her daughter inside to see her own kids. And she was promoting her book saying Kev is good. If they cared they would take her to lousiana but they cared about money. And she was back to spotlight at vma 2008.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, zenden said:

I agree with u about her mom being side Kev. This is why the infamous umbrella incident happened. She didn't let her daughter inside to see her own kids. And she was promoting her book saying Kev is good. If they cared they would take her to lousiana but they cared about money. And she was back to spotlight at vma 2008.

Was Lynne inside Kevins house when he refused to let her see the kids? Exactly. Or one of them could have moved to Los Angeles to support or help her out but they didnt back then and they dont do it rn. I wonder if Britney ever realized they care more about her money than her well being.

I’ve never seen Paris as a bad person I think she gave Britney a life and was someone to go out and have fun with. Had her team had their way it would have been all work and no play like it had been from 1998-2004. 

I think they had a genuine friendship but I bet they’ve long got shot of Paris. She won’t be allowed anywhere near Britney now

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Bundy said:

Britney herself said her situation was worse than going to jail bc even when ure going to jail, u have a day to get out and she doesnt. I bet shed prefer 22 days in jail than 12 years (and who knows how many years more) under a cship where she doesnt have freedom or rights where her father she never got along with, has 100% control over every aspect of her life, money and career. She cant marry or have babies If she wants to. She cant date anyone If her dad doesnt approve. She cant even spend her own money, lives with an allowance and everything she wants to buy her dad has to approve first. She cant go out or invite people into her house If her dad doesnt allow her. She cant fight for her kids custody. She cant travel or move to somewhere else. She cant even say whatever she wants to say. Paris went to jail for less than a month and then could move on with her life. They dont let Britney grow and move on from her mistakes. Her situation is a thousand times worse than Paris ever was, shes right and seems nice to show empathy towards Britney. 

This thing everyone keeps repeating every once in a while Is Just speculation based on what a conservatorship usually Is.... We don't know for sure if all of this Is valid for Britney.

It might be true but there Is no real proof, we don't know **** we have to admit it:queenflopga: