Britney doesn't seem to remember anything.

rower2222

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I bet folks like the likes of gaga and tswift take inventory of their awards daily and are constantly caught up in who won or was nominated for what, it's kind of a gross quality in my opinion :boredney:

Ya is mad bc ya coming at these hoes throats for working hard and having goals and wanting to win awards for their work. 

winning GIF

A lot of antidepressants and anti anxiety meds make people forgetful. Trauma can also make people forget things and I'm sure 2006-2008 was very traumatic for her. Also, she's done SO much in her life, like way more than the average person, that maybe it gets jumbled up. She doesn't sit down and think about her career every day like we do (I'm guessing).

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

she's won COUNTLESS awards, it's not that shocking she doesn't remember every single one.

I love a humble queen :yasqueen:

This! I think Brit is just too down to earth to boost her achievements.But I can imagine when you come for her or disrespect her she will know exactly what she is worth and what she has achieved in her career.:mhm:

4 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was because of what happened in 2007. Britney went through a lot back then and there were so many bad things that happened to her that i think she just wants to block most of the memories from then and before then. However, we don't know and this is all just a theory. 

Yes,I agree.And 2010/2011 came on top.Maybe Britney is traumatized because of the events.That explain amnesia too.The soul protects herself with it.

Honestly after the first few awards i think anyone of Britney's caliber is bound to lose track. As a fan it's different but in the position she's still an ordinary person who is living a real life, and you're not going to remember every event or accolade,  it's all going to blur together at some point.  She's been through a lot in her life already so I'm sure her thoughts have been on things that have happened to her,  her family and daily worries, not so much the stuff she's done in her career. 

I get the sense that Britney isn't all that attached to any single identity (and therefore any specific memories). I think that Britney lives very much in the present moment and lets her identity roam freely in liminal space. That's exactly what makes her a creative genius. One foot in the "real world" and one foot in cosmic infinity. Listen to Alien for reference. When she decides to channel all her energy into a project again, it'll be all eyes on her in the center of the ring, as always. There's a fine line between genius and "crazy" and she seems to be very much aware of this duality. In fact, it seems that she likes to play with it. She's a hell of a lot deeper than people give her credit for.  

Archived