Britney doesn't seem to remember anything.

I'm not saying she's dumb but I feel like there's plenty of accounts where she can't remember any of her accomplishments or moments in her past. I get that she has done a lot but she should remember winning a lot of awards. Not saying she needs the conservatorship but homegirl might need to go on a home video spree to remember her life a little more. 

Remember GIF by memecandy

• Love 2
  • Like 7
7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

She's lived a fast paced life, would you remember everything when your always going non stop ? 

Idk I like to believe I would but then again. I mean I guess if you don't care about your achievements you forget them. Maybe she really doesn't care about her career.  I remember winning student of the month in 8th grade lol it was a big deal occur.

Will Ferrell Im Kind Of A Big Deal GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

She doesn't covet awards like some people. I bet folks like the likes of gaga and tswift take inventory of their awards daily and are constantly caught up in who won or was nominated for what, it's kind of a gross quality in my opinion 

I think it's weird for people to be mad at other people for being proud of their accomplishments. What's the point of life if your not proud of what you do? 

It's good to be proud!

Proud Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, rower2222 said:

I think it's weird for people to be mad at other people for being proud of their accomplishments. What's the point of life if your not proud of what you do? 

It's good to be proud!

Proud Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I'm not mad :gagasmile:

There's a lot to life beside being preoccupied with awards. Just because Britney doesn't care about her awards doesn't mean there's no point to her life as you insinuated :smokney2:

• Love 4