Britney doesn't seem to remember anything.

rower2222

I think you're reading too much into it. I think she meant it more along the lines of 'I didn't realize how many I had until I saw them all together'. Like when you eat the entire bag of chips but don't realize it until they're all gone. You know, but you weren't paying that much attention.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ElenaB said:

this. and also i think career-wise she doesn’t give a **** at this point tbh. she never seemed too concerned about charts and achievements tho

She used to care a little bit about the charts though. I vaguely remember her shading avril's album chart position compared to hers during ITZ because Avril said something about her or sth :jl:

41 minutes ago, Unusual You said:

She used to care a little bit about the charts though. I vaguely remember her shading avril's album chart position compared to hers during ITZ because Avril said something about her or sth :jl:

it’s true but it wasn’t like she was bragging about it, it was a way to shade Avril because back in the day she was talking **** about Britney all the time, she was still a rookie and it was so annoying 

• Super Mods
On 8/12/2020 at 7:31 PM, DonoDotto said:

Not a bad theory.

Electro shock is commonly used to treat depression/bipolar and has been known to cause memory loss.

Ive actually done Electro shock and it was HORRIBLE!

The side effects were not worth it!

I hope she doesnt go through what I did :fran:

When you have kids, your whole outlook on life changes. Her career definitely became a little more low key after Jayden. She used to be a career type during BOMT - Original Doll. Especially ITZ - Original Doll. 

But then her babies came along and her priorities changed, which I have no issue with of course 

• Super Mods
On 8/12/2020 at 2:36 PM, Iconic 4 U said:

I'd love for her to look back at a few videos from throughout her career, so she realises she's a living legend :sobbing:

She has, look at her reactions to them, she literally grew up in front of the camera and her teen years was basically documented.  You can tell she feels weirded out by it but also it was like a yearbook for her, you can tell she got emotional...I mean from crazy to Toxic man like wow look how far she’s come

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, ElenaB said:

it’s true but it wasn’t like she was bragging about it, it was a way to shade Avril because back in the day she was talking **** about Britney all the time, she was still a rookie and it was so annoying 

Yeah Larry says that Britney is aware of sales because they tell her them. I mean that car ride with Larry yapping to her about having Madonna on the lead single will boost more sales blah blah and she told him that it’s not about marketing it’s about just being cool. she was only saying that to defend herself. It’s just like she said when people come up to her and tell her how they missed when she used to be wholesome and sweet yet back then they were saying she was being provocative. 

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Interesting, expand?

So basically the medical term is ECT which stands for Electric Convulsive Therapy.

Its usually for severely depressed people or people who dont respond to medication.

Apparently its supposed to shock your brain and create new brain wave patterns for you wont be depressed anymore.

I didnt like it at all cause I had to have needles put in me to put me under anesthesia and I HATE needles.

I also woke up with a severe migraine that was SO bad to the point where I couldnt walk properly or I vomited.

I was forced to do it for 2 years and FINALLY got out of it last november.

I regret doing it cause it really has fked up my memory but I was so depressed and suicidal from my ex breaking up with me,

that I was willing to try anything. 

I learned about it from someone in outpatient who made it seem all great and like a miracle but isnt.

I recommend people to go to counseling or take meds and not this cause it isnt worth it

Archived