Beyonce's new visual album "Black Is King" underperforms on Disney+

Omg. Rub this is the Beyhives face!!! Lol. Sorry but they’re one of the worst, most obnoxious fan bases. Possibly THE worst. The fact that it did the same as 101 Dalmatians, an almost 60 year old film. 

I haven’t watched it, I doubt I will. I really don’t know why she made a film for that crap album, that accompanied a crappy remake. Even with the fire ignited around BLM, she flopped. Hopefully Disney will stop working worth her, she’s definitely not worth that rumored 100 million dollars film deal they supposedly have with her. And considering the album flopped even when it came out with the Lion King, we know she had nothing to do with why the Lion King was so successful. It’s Disney and a remake of one of their most successful and beloved films, they didn’t need an overexposed singer who can’t act to sell tickets. Now that she’s flopping, maybe she can try going back to making pop music and singing. She can still have a message, but make pop songs and actually sing instead of trying to be a rapper. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
45 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's just the platform :yaknow:

I don't think people are waiting for music related things to be released there and not on YouTube.

And btw, that was another of the things I read that people from Africa were complaining about, that Disney+ isn't even available in most of Africa. 

Not Disney+ not even being available in Africa :gloria:

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

My thoughts exactly

I mean besides her hardcore fanbase that knows what this sh** is about - no casual adult Beyoncé fan is gonna think to watch it because its on a children’s platform.

Its would be like Barack Obama doing a Tedtalk on Nickelodeon or something... it just doesn’t make sense and is really confusing.

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

This has nothing to do with this being on Disney+.... people out here saying it’s on a children’s platform. Yeah and so is Hamilton.. and that’s for an adult demo also. Beyoncé’s Numbers haven’t matched the media hype ever since the self titled came out... She’s not interesting. Period. 

i will say in her defense that because of the career path she chose to really be a strong advocate for the black community and put her blackness on the forefront I’m sure it alienated a lot of people and they simply don’t want to support that. So that’s not her fault.. she’s making a stand for what is right and I will always give credit where it’s due

even  for YAWNcè

Not a big fan, haven't seen it and don't intend to. But Beyoncé doesn't need to prove anything,  she is a great artist, with some excellent songs. Charts really don't matter, the exception being new artists who need public validation so they can grow and keep doing their work and earn money. I started ignoring the charts as i was getting older and appreciate the music for what it is, not mainstream hype,  just music. I believe that must be the case for a lot of people and that 's why our favorite artists don't score number one's as much as they used to, as they got older so did we. I buy phisycal albums, never bought a single on itunes. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block