Beyonce's new visual album "Black Is King" underperforms on Disney+

29 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I clearly hit a nerve. Was I responding to you? Did i @ you? Did i? 

This is exactly what I am referring to - tasteless idiots that dislike people they don't even know. Beyonce is the most revered artist in the music industry TODAY - loved by all. Stay angry and deluded. Couldn't be me. 

Tasteless idiots? :shameless:

Did you just made a bunch of people idiots because they are woken by the fact that Beyonce is nothing but a fake image? -l 

Reported anyway and close your mouth because it stinks. :shameless:

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Style. said:

Tasteless idiots? :shameless:

Did you just made a bunch of people idiots because they are woken by the fact that Beyonce is nothing but a fake image? -l 

Reported anyway and close your mouth because it stinks. :shameless:

Close your mouth cause it stinks? The intellectual retorts are slaying me right now 

Report away sis 

• Content Curators

I disagree that Disney+ isn't the channel for that. In fact, I think this is one of the few good things Disney has done recently because they are offering a shining moment for black culture / artist.

Do I like Beyonce? No, but I'd like black kids growing up to see that they're beautiful / should be proud. 

And, black pride is and should be a family / general public thing.

• Like 2
Just now, MonAmour said:

Was there anything interesting, new or different in her new music? Maybe I'm lost... All I saw was Beyonce with the same blonde weave gyraying.

Your message it's so  funny because you can appreciate the same "live" vocals from 1999 from Britney but at the same time you want something new  from Beyoncè who at least try to improve and experiment everytime  :makeup:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Well, people are sick of her at this point. She’s become such a huge over exposed celebrity, that people have become tired of seeing her everywhere all the time and they no longer care about her music or art. 

This! And I am as well tired of her just showing black people in her music videos and in my opinion what she does is a racism. Everywhere she uses that she is black and focus only on this. She just targets black community and I feel that this is a pure racism. And this is not a way to go. I preferred who MJ was trying to unit all people of all color. Beyonce could learn. 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Style. said:

She is not a force of nature, she’s just a hypocrite and a pretentious lady. They also inflate her streaming numbers and you probably live under a rock because Beyoncé’s latest hit in Europe was Drunk In Love which happens to be a decade ago. 

Also, our beloved Britney doesn’t have access to her social media so what made you think Britney wrote the post about admiring Thiefonce? Educate yourself on the #FreeBritney movement and let this flop of a project go just like the world did. Literally no one cared beside some critics who were paid by Jay Z to write pretentious things. :tiffhair:

Hello, person with confidence level Kanye West :) 

First of all I´m not gonna argue with you, we all have opinions and ,,ain´t nobody got time for that´´ :) 

But I think that once you grow up (personally, spiritually and mainly MORALLY) and find hapiness, in its purest form, you will regret everything negative or bad you´ve ever said about anyone. MARK. MY. WORDS.

Don´t pay attention to charts! Just enjoy music of various artists, melodies, beats, lyrics, performances, get inspired, observe, learn something, or don´t. Your choice. :) 

I choose to be a happy person :) (Does that sound familiar? :) ) 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I'm not surprised tbh.I used to be a fan until 2017-2018.I still love her, but not like before.I've listened to everything is love in full only once, there were 3 or 2 songs I listened to a couple of more times when it was first released and I haven't listened to the lion king soundtrack yet.I used to listen to her albums all the time.the thing is, her music is not as good anymore and she has become so unrelatable and pretentious.I lost respect for her when she forgave her cheater husband (I know that it's none of my business but  I can't help it) and I started to dislike her when she started to exploit her family.I still think she is the best performer I know, one of the best vocalists and dancers but that's it.one of my friends who was a fan also said that she is not that into beyonce after lemonade, so, I'm not alone.I have seen some short clips from black is king on ig and it looks good but  I don't think I'm gonna watch it unless it leaks on the net.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Your message it's so  funny because you can appreciate the same "live" vocals from 1999 from Britney but at the same time you want something new  from Beyoncè who at least try to improve and experiment everytime  :makeup:

"OnlyBeyonce" defending beyonce... shockkkkinggggg omgggggggg! How shocked am i!?!?!

• Haha 2

Can we stop saying Beyoncé needs to make "bops" again? Because she clearly does. Formation, Sorry, and the Savage Remix are all bops. Even on The Gift she gave us MOOD 4 EVA, WATER, ALREADY, and MY POWER. What y'all really want from her is POP MUSIC. There's a difference. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block