Taylor Swift's album "folklore" expected to go back to #1 in its 7th week after the CMA Performance

Nnnn I predict a hundred million billion :tiffcackle:

Taylor Swift's career as we know it is coming to a close. 

And with no lasting pop-culture impact (regardless of what her hard core fans try to convince us to believe), she has no chance of rising again, thank goodness.

We could use less fake, egotystical, snobby, barely-talented celebs.

Feel free to be delusional and pretend like this is somehow anywhere near as successful as her 2 mil sales debuts years ago.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Sorry @Jordan Miller, not the 500k you were hoping for. :jl: The album is boring, overly contrived and, sonically, completely risk-less. I turned it off the moment I heard her singing about mouth *******. Like, I'm ALL THE WAY set on hearing Taylor Swift sing about ******s. She needs to really regroup and figure out what she's doing going forward, cause while I had high hopes for this, Jewel she is not.

I think a large majority of people can't relate to her because she is out of touch with reality.  She's snobbish, fake and annoying to me, only singing the same mopey material about her exes and her kittens and her money and Kim Kardashian. Go waitress somewhere for a year and find something to sing about that people can actually relate to. :chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Nnnn I predict a hundred million billion :tiffcackle:

Taylor Swift's career as we know it is coming to a close. 

And with no lasting pop-culture impact (regardless of what her hard core fans try to convince us to believe), she has no chance of rising again, thank goodness.

We could use less fake, egotystical, snobby, barely-talented celebs.

Feel free to be delusional and pretend like this is somehow anywhere near as successful as her 2 mil sales debuts years ago.

We should not call a person egoistical, snobby and barely talented?
Have you ever, ever met Taylor or spoke to her?To know about her personality? 
Whether u liked folklore or not, you cannot deny she is a FANTASTIC song-writer.

Its better not to judge people than make fake assumptions, 

• Like 4

@Blackout2006

I doubt this prediction is correct, tbh. Like, where is it even coming from? No one else is talking about these numbers, and they look made up. This account literally posted first week sales predictions for an album that won't even get released for another three weeks, if not more considering the potential delay:

I mean, I'm willing to stand corrected, but I really doubt these figures are genuine. :typing:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

We should not call a person egoistical, snobby and barely talented?
Have you ever, ever met Taylor or spoke to her?To know about her personality? 
Whether u liked folklore or not, you cannot deny she is a FANTASTIC song-writer.

Its better not to judge people than make fake assumptions, 

She makes it a point to make herself and her personality known to all.

Dont try to pretend like I have to sneak into her house and spy on her to know what type of person she is.

She literally lives thru the internet and publicity.

Ive known plenty of ppl to pretend to be outwardly nice while actually being mean, never known ppl to be outwardly awful when theyre actually nice ppl.

So if what youre implying is that Taylor Swift only pretends shes an awful snobby person but that behind the scenes shes actually great... feel free. Dont see what shed get out of that.

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
24 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

@Blackout2006

I doubt this prediction is correct, tbh. Like, where is it even coming from? No one else is talking about these numbers, and they look made up. This account literally posted first week sales predictions for an album that won't even get released for another three weeks, if not more considering the potential delay:

I mean, I'm willing to stand corrected, but I really doubt these figures are genuine. :typing:

More highlights from this account :cheese: The irony of requesting accurate data... I'm sure this account is a legitimate source for Coronavirus too (I just found out it's fake and we've just been in lockdown for a fake virus)

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

@Blackout2006

25 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

More credible numbers coming soon:

:chrissy:

5 minutes ago, Invitation said:

More highlights from this account :cheese:

Well, seeing all of these, I will for sure update the title AND post mentioning it. Until then, the title will stay same but I definitely see something fishy here. Not to mention the twitter post saying billboards statement will be coming in a few hours. Once it comes, can you guys please notify me?

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well, seeing all of these, I will for sure update the title AND post mentioning it. Until then, the title will stay same but I definitely see something fishy here. Not to mention the twitter post saying billboards statement will be coming in a few hours. Ohttps://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=322436&title=TAYLOR%27S-STREAMS-ARE-POSITIVELY-FOLKLORICnce it comes, can you guys please notify me?

You didn't see this when you quoted me but

:ohwut:

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=322436&title=TAYLOR%27S-STREAMS-ARE-POSITIVELY-FOLKLORIC

This is the website that will announce the projections but you probably already knew about it.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block