Taylor Swift's album "folklore" expected to go back to #1 in its 7th week after the CMA Performance

10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I agree. I dont understand how her stand stay she no more cares for the charts when sis, why would she be pulling 16 different versions of the album with different covers and tons of bundles with the digital copy. Also to note, she did this in the last week of billboard counting bundle sales. I am not saying it's a bad thing, but it's quite obvious that she still wants to pull numbers, especially with a very risky album.

FIRST OF ALL, Taylor’s fans have always LOVED getting all the content they can from her. Her Target exclusive editions always sell a TON of units first week. That’s the relationship she has with her fans. I’ve bought nearly every Taylor album since Fearless came out on November 11,2008 ON RELEASE DAY. (the only exception was RED.) She “likes” tweets, photos, and posts from her fans on the first week and that has been a way that she always connects with them. She does live chats. She responds to fans. Sends gifts to random fans from online. Sends gifts to her fellow celebrities. Don’t hate on her strategy just because the other pop girlies don’t know how to connect with their circle as well.

SECONDLY, the album bundle sales rule went into affect earlier this year in JANUARY. So the whole thing you based your opinion on about her being sketchy because she did it THIS WEEK is wrong.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/8544817/new-rules-merchandise-album-bundles

THIRDLY, and please don’t skip over this, What do you have against a woman being a smart businesswoman. Other artists ALSO do different bundles. She just has WAY more options than most. Don’t hate on that. Her fans love the photo shoots and the liner notes and the special things she does for each different design. She has always been AN ALBUM ARTIST. She knows how to sell the whole album. So of course her emphasis is on the album as a whole and making each one special. How about we stop hating on successful women and their business strategies? 🙃

• Love 7
Just now, InTheZone4Life said:

THIRDLY, and please don’t skip over this, What do you have against a woman being a smart businesswoman. Other artists ALSO do different bundles. She just has WAY more options than most. Don’t hate on that. Her fans love the photo shoots and the liner notes and the special things she does for each different design. She has always been AN ALBUM ARTIST. She knows how to sell the whole album. So of course her emphasis is on the album as a whole and making each one special. How about we stop hating on successful women and their business strategies? 🙃

I am not hating a woman for being a smart buisness woman, because she IS. I am a feminist, but i found anyone in particular who does all tactics like this desperate. But in the end, its just buisness, and we know she does care about sales and it isnt a problem, my problem is her fans denying it

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am not hating a woman for being a smart buisness woman, because she IS. I am a feminist, but i found anyone in particular who does all tactics like this desperate. But in the end, its just buisness, and we know she does care about sales and it isnt a problem, my problem is her fans denying it

Oof. I misread you. I apologize. I thought you were going after my main girl. 😂

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
24 minutes ago, theholyspearit22 said:

I’ve listened to cardigan and that just didn’t really do it for me...

Can someone point me in the direction to the must listens on this album? Like One or two standouts? It might make me fall into the album. 

Reputation is that album for me. Lover has its moments to. So no, I’m not a hater... 

I think if Reputation is that one for you, this probably isn't. It's just about the vibe. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, theholyspearit22 said:

Can someone point me in the direction to the must listens on this album? Like One or two standouts? It might make me fall into the album. 

Reputation is that album for me. Lover has its moments to. So no, I’m not a hater... 

THE LAST GREAT AMERICAN DYNASTY. it made me cry.

31 minutes ago, theholyspearit22 said:

My faves are : The 1, Exile, The Last Great American Dynasty, My Tears Ricochet, Seven, August, This is Me Trying, Invisible String, Epiphany, Betty, Hoax.

This album is just so good  :tiffanycries:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block