Taylor Swift - 'folklore'

I am going to wildly speculate that Tay is preg. None of these promo shots show her full body/belly. There is one of her in a dress on one of the bonus albums, but it is more loose. We all know everything Tay does is for a reason. She posted that baby video of her on Mother's Day. Maybe that was a hint.

:mhm:

This is definitely her joni mitchell moment. I am SO HERE FOR IT!!! I am so excited to hear Tay/Bon Iver sound.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Leader
21 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

I am going to wildly speculate that Tay is preg. None of these promo shots show her full body/belly. There is one of her in a dress on one of the bonus albums, but it is more loose. We all know everything Tay does is for a reason. She posted that baby video of her on Mother's Day. Maybe that was a hint.

:mhm:

This is definitely her joni mitchell moment. I am SO HERE FOR IT!!! I am so excited to hear Tay/Bon Iver sound.

:omggg: 

Katy is fuming. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Very exciting! Though I always preferred pop Taylor over country Taylor so I hope she hasn't ditched pop altogether :crying1:. Unfortunately it does give off folksy/ country vibes, though I can't deny the aesthetic is gorgeous. On the other hand, it could always be teasing a dark electropop sound a la Halsey but I'm keeping my expectations grounded as a surprise like this should be appreciated either way :tiffanynod:

Damn, I'm breathless. We really getting a bit of all the girls this year.... oh wait, apart from RIHANNA :ririshade1: and more understandably, Britney :icant2: .

• Love 2

LOVE the theme

LOVE Bon Iver

Jack Antinof SUUUUXXX

everything he touches sounds boring and gross like the cheers theme song.  Hate his work with Lana Del Rey.  I wish he would stop working with all the main pop girls.  I don’t get why they keep choosing him.  He never gets results.   I’ll take it all back if it’s good but I hope his influence is minimal.

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Jack Antinof SUUUUXXX

Que?! He's incredible. Taylor and him have made some epic tracks together!

"Out of the Woods", "I Wish You Would", "You Are In Love," "I Don't Wanna Live Forever," "Look What You Made Me Do," "Getaway Car," "Dress," "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things," "Call It What You Want," "New Year's Day."

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Que?! He's incredible. Taylor and him have made some epic tracks together!

"Out of the Woods", "I Wish You Would", "You Are In Love," "I Don't Wanna Live Forever," "Look What You Made Me Do," "Getaway Car," "Dress," "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things," "Call It What You Want," "New Year's Day."

:receipts2:

...Hmm Okay so maybe I just don’t like Norman Fkn Rockwell.  

:clicktina:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block