Taylor Swift - 'folklore'

A new album :umomg:

Not tay tay boo pulling a Beyonce card :yesokay:

But i am kind-of for it, even tho if it caught me off-guard :orangu:

Funny we were talking about whether tays next album would be a success or not :mhmsureny:

Well i guess we have to just...wait and see the first week numbers and if it pulls some great numbers :receipts2:

8 freaking editions? taylor is really trying to cash in hard and get that no.1 :makeup:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Tell her to get her 300+ coins ready :gloriascary:

I actually JUST found a Christmas gift for my sister that’s from a few years ago.  It got misplaced when I moved.  It was the two Target special edition magazines that Taylor released a few years ago with the album.  It’s still wrapped with the to and from sticker that says “Merry Britmas” haha.  Taylor’s team definitely doesn’t mess around when it comes to marketing!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I actually JUST found a Christmas gift for my sister that’s from a few years ago.  It got misplaced when I moved.  It was the two Target special edition magazines that Taylor released a few years ago with the album.  It’s still wrapped with the to and from sticker that says “Merry Britmas” haha.  Taylor’s team definitely doesn’t mess around when it comes to marketing!

Oh wow! She will be stoked since I’m sure she has them already, but she can keep these for collection. I bought one of them too and remember being pressed that we don’t have anything like that for Britney. I actually bought a 100+ page Britney photo book for that album and era from a fan made store. It was $100 with shipping, but very well made! Disappointing fans can make better merch than her team, but 

:haha:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Is it too silly to say that just yesterday I was thinking... “well, Taylor must be still working on a new album”

I AM HERE FOR IT. 

Just a little let down over the same album title as Nelly Furtado, but that artwork and tracklist is giving me This Love, All Too Well, Safe and Sound, and Sad Beautiful Tragic vibes, sonically. 

OOOOOOH YESSSSS.

aaaand still letdown about the fact that Cruel Summer and False God weren’t singles :ehum:

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Oh wow! She will be stoked since I’m sure she has them already, but she can keep these for collection. I bought one of them too and remember being pressed that we don’t have anything like that for Britney. I actually bought a 100+ page Britney photo book for that album and era from a fan made store. It was $100 with shipping, but very well made! Disappointing fans can make better merch than her team, but 

:haha:

She will be since she thought I already gave them to her.  Haha!  I honesty don’t know if we ever had anything like that for Britney.  I mean, thank God for Stages.  I still have that book.  I actually have a few magazines that I thought would be worth something someday.  
Omg that B*Witched song!  Such a bop!  I remember my other sister was obsessed with that song when it came out!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block