Taylor Swift - 'folklore'

1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

I hate it when artists release different album covers (eight? really?!) and they don't clarify "this is the standard one". I need an iconic image for each clearly divided era, I'm old school like that. Swifties, please provide said cover (and PLEASE let it be the one with the trees...I won't like any other, honestly. The rest are bland, and her pretending to be aRtIsTIc)

This is the standard cover:

Taylor_Swift_-_Folklore.png

• Love 4

My comments:

1. It sounds like you turn out that Madonna song (X Static Process) into a full album

2. There are some super wow songs: Exile, Seven, August and & This is me trying... My favorite: Seven <3 

3. I totally get where she went. And believe me, I LOVE a "boring" album, al least that's how the general public named "Norman ******* Rockwell". But I didn't like Folklore a lot :/. Yes, it sounds like an isolation album (not in a good way)

4. I don`t know why in the world her label picked Cardigan as the first single

5. I'm still here for Taylor

What do you think guys?

1 minute ago, Ultraviolent said:

My comments:

1. It sounds like you turn out that Madonna song (X Static Process) into a full album

2. There are some super wow songs: Exile, Seven, August and & This is me trying... My favorite: Seven <3 

3. I totally get where she went. And believe me, I LOVE a "boring" album, al least that's how the general public named "Norman ******* Rockwell". But I didn't like Folklore a lot :/. Yes, it sounds like an isolation album (not in a good way)

What do you think guys?

I think every album after 1989 gets progressively worse... :( 

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolent said:

My comments:

What do you think guys?

I think it's been only 40 mins since the album released and the album is an hour long so...Explain The Reason GIF by Karen Civil

8 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Bad idea to listen to the album at almost 1AM and in bed. I was falling asleep when I noticed I had just listened to 3 songs:orangu:

Better give it a try tomorrow morning:cheese:

hahaha you never listen Folklore after 6 pm unless you want to fall sleep :awkblink:.
... QUEEN OF SPA SONGS!! :gloriascary::gloriascary::gloriascary:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ultraviolent said:

OMG! Reputation is AMAZING! I like it even more than 1989 ;) 

Lol I like Reputation as well but the order of album quality to me goes in the order of release. 

1989 -> Reputation -> Lover ->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This.

I think Reputation was the last one I actually liked. I really disliked Lover. I think she's losing her touch. I wonder how Universal feels signing her considering what she's putting out now.

6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Lol I like Reputation as well but the order of album quality to me goes in the order of release. 

1989 -> Reputation -> Lover ->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This.

I think Reputation was the last one I actually liked. I really disliked Lover. I think she's losing her touch. I wonder how Universal feels signing her considering what she's putting out now.

The contract is rumored to be worth around 300 Million dollars for ten albums all creative control given to her. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

:duh: 

But also I think they mirror some of her life.

Do they mirrorball her life, Jordan?

Yeah I def think she has some connection to pieces of these songs, but these songs are so all over the place, I am like how can this all make sense in her life lol. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block