Taylor Swift - 'folklore'

6 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Me waking up to this news

shocked real housewives GIF by T. Kyle

But i am here for it. Sounds like it could be music revolving her roots? Just from the artwork and title :oprah:

Guess this is why Katy pushed her album back...:bedtime:

Dd she’s releasing the same day as Kanye though (well if he actually is telling the truth about the new album that is)

I wonder if it’s a folk inspired album or a return to country. I prefer Taylor’s pop stuff tbh. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
Just now, Isla said:

Dd she’s releasing the same day as Kanye though (well if actually is telling the truth about the new album that is)

I wonder if it’s a folk inspired album or a return to country. I prefer Taylor’s pop stuff tbh. 

OMG you are so right :blol:

Shes like how can i make Kanye even more manic?:receipts2: oh I’ll surprise release an album teehee :letitburn:

• Haha 7
5 minutes ago, Isla said:

Dd she’s releasing the same day as Kanye though (well if actually is telling the truth about the new album that is)

I’ve been trying to collect info and according to Wikipedia, Jack Antonoff and Aaron Dessner (The National) will be involved, so I’m guessing some kind of indie sound. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, ERIDER said:

WHERE THE HELL IS THE CRUEL SUMMER VIDEO?!?!?! First they skipped Getaway Car and now CS? Lets mutiny 

Not when we don’t have videos for Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince, I Think He Knows, London Boy :lessons: but yes we need a Cruel Summer video. Can’t believe she gave up on this era so soon. I was supposed to see her this weekend :meltdown:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I wonder what numbers this is going to pull because this doesn't feel like a proper era (even though the 8 different editions say otherwise). :heresthetea: I'm sure she can still pull like 500k, no?! Regardless, I'm certain this is going to be a wonderful piece of work. Looks to be more folk than country, and I love folk pop. :kylie:

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

so Lover era has ended. i'm still waiting for Cornelia Street to be released and have a video :tiffsniffle:

I actually made a thread analyzing that! check it out (nevermind my shameless self promo):

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I haven't been this excited about a Taylor album since 1989.  

I loved the reputation album roll out. It was so cool! 

Anyways, I needed new Taylor so much! I knew she was going to release something special because Lover Fest got postponed. I think I said something about it in another thread. It was inevitable. Now, she has saved 2020! I'm so here for the name "folklore" (Anyone, who capitalizes the "F" is CANCELLED!), the track names, the visuals, the aesthetic. It's giving me LIFEEEEEEE :letitburn:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block