Taylor Swift - 'folklore'

6 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I’ve been trying to collect info and according to Wikipedia, Jack Antonoff and Aaron Dessner (The National) will be involved, so I’m guessing some kind of indie sound. 

Yeah possibly. Although Jack Antonoff did work on Taylor's past albums.

1 hour ago, LaLohan said:

+ such a C U N T Y move to release on the same day as Kanye while he is having his episode ... lol she really doesn't seem like a nice person AT ALL and not just for this ... her whole vibe is a mean annoying basic high school girl vibe :ehum:

Ok, so Taylor has had time to design and plan collaborations, photo shoots, and album artwork for 8 SEPARATE DELUXE EDITIONS. She has MERCH, Instagram filters, and so much more ALREADY PLANNED. DO NOT equate her planning for Kanye's messy rollout that was just planned this week. He literally has this whole stream of messiness on his Twitter feed of him trying to decide last minute things for release TOMORROW. This was not a move against Kanye, it has nothing to do with Kanye. She just decided to roll out this album differently than others, but go off. Anyone who has paid a BIT of attention to Taylor's career knows how much thought and planning goes into her stuff.

You're allowed to be a Kanye  fan, that's fine. He isn't my fave, but I will not tolerate any slander of Queen T. :staysalty: Her life and career doesn't revolve around him. Please, gurl, retire that narrative. It's gotten REALLY OLD. :staysalty:

• Love 6
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Ok, so Taylor has had time to design and plan collaborations, photo shoots, and album artwork for 8 SEPARATE DELUXE EDITIONS. She has MERCH, Instagram filters, and so much more ALREADY PLANNED. DO NOT equate her planning for Kanye's messy rollout that was just planned this week. He literally has this whole stream of messiness on his Twitter feed of him trying to decide last minute things for release TOMORROW. This was not a move against Kanye, it has nothing to do with Kanye. She just decided to roll out this album differently than others, but go off. Anyone who has paid a BIT of attention to Taylor's career knows how much thought and planning goes into her stuff.

You're allowed to be a Kanye  fan, that's fine. He isn't my fave, but I will not tolerate any slander of Queen T. :staysalty: Her life and career doesn't revolve around him. Please, gurl, retire that narrative. It's gotten REALLY OLD. :staysalty:

WORD

• Love 1
1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Im not a Kanye fan LOL :tiffcackle:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

Excuse me? In 2011 and 2014 we had some big pop hits :schoolingtime:

Both years, including last year were amazing. Also my favorites. :kylie:

But 2020 gave us a lot of major comebacks: Mandy Moore, Lindsay Lohan, Sam Sparro, JoJo, Ellie Goulding, Selena Gomez and Lady Gaga (not that the latter three were gone, but you know what I mean). 

2020 has blessed us with Rare, YHLQMDLG, Colores, Blinding Lights, Love Regenerator’s EPs, Boombox Eternal, Silver Landings, Future Nostalgia, Sawayama, Good to Know, Las Que No Iban A Salir, Dedicated Side B, Chromatica, the highly anticipated and surprise release of Glitter on streaming platforms, What’s Your Pleasure?, Brightest Blue and there’s a lot of new music coming up in the next months such as Troye’s new EP In A Dream, Katy’s new album Smile, Bright Light Bright Light’s new album Fun City and now Kylie’s new record Disco.

What I’m trying to say is all this new music has been so good and it’s kinda like everyone decided to up their “game” when the world is going through what it is considered as one of the toughest years in history. :quirkney:

• Love 3

I already pre saved on spotify and pre added on apple music for the 1 hour visual film, which the beyhive is calling her out as usual. 

They are seriously hoping Billboard doesn't count those 8 Limited edition deluxe cds and vinyls. But they're going to. Since she's not selling any clothes or useless in valid merch. Just music. 

As a businesswoman she knows what not to sell for her 7th consecutive #1 album. 

• Like 1

Ok so she’s releasing 8 versions available for only ONE WEEK to get those first week sales :cheese: also every merch has to be bought with the album :cheese: on the last week before Billboard changes their charting rules :cheese: 

i. Have. No. Words.

In an other note, judging by the photoshoot, I hope it has some good songs with Safe and Sound vibe :janet:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block