Taylor Swift - 'folklore'

Ok here I go with my comments. Listening to the album now.

The title of the 1 is giving me anxiety. Why is the number not spelled out. :lessons: the same title as the Discipline track.

It's like coffee shop music and i'm here for it. Didn't expect that this album would have love songs though and as the album opener. :omggg:

• Love 3

I have loved every Taylor album and this is actually really disappointing so far. There’s nothing I would listen to on repeat. I was hoping this was going to be more of a return to country or similar to “safe and sound”/“eyes open”. I ordered the vinyl because my 8 year old loves her and I thought you know what might as well get her one to put up on her wall. I definitely regret that right now 😂. Oh well maybe it’ll grow on me 

• Like 1
Just now, SlayOut said:

I’m kind of digging this album so far! I definitely need to listen to it more...

Initially many of the tracks sounded like they came from a teenage romantic comedy/drama from Netflix, but I’m coming around to appreciating them more

Aesthetically, it gives me Anne with an E vibes. Love it. 

When you are young they assume you know nothing

Yeah and even when you're 31 and radiate youthfulness, they still assume you know nothing. :tired:

And when I felt like I was an old cardigan under someone's bed. You put me on and said I was your favorite.

OMG so beautiful. :scalped:

• Love 6

The great Taylor paradox- for every generic cringeworthy song like ME!, she has a flawless gem like False God.

I haven’t had a chance to listen to Folklore yet, but I just watched the cardigan video and I’m a fan. I said I’d love her to do a whole album of False Gods, Delicates and Begin Agains, which it sounds like I’m getting. 

Still sad we didn’t get a False God single release though.

• Love 5

Waaaaa Bon Iver's voice came out of nowhere. :gloriascary:

Ok the Lover intermission is over. We're back to folklore again. 

you were my crown.

Four words but omg I felt that. :omggg: It looks simple but it feels like there's a lot going on in that lyric. Her artpop could mean anything. :sobbing:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

When you are young they assume you know nothing

Yeah and even when you're 31 and radiate youthfulness, they still assume you know nothing. :tired:

Amen to this! I’m 30 and still get treated like a child by my family. I’m not allowed to think for myself lol

• Love 2

if i'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too. :omggg:

i didn't have it in myself to go with grace. :crying1:

Oh my god this song is giving me chills. I wanna cry right now.

You know I always wonder how will (omg im tearing up as im typing this) people remember me when i'm dead and who will be at my wake. It's weird but I do think about that. I hope I matter to people.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

if i'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too. :omggg:

i didn't have it in myself to go with grace. :crying1:

Oh my god this song is giving me chills. I wanna cry right now.

You know I always wonder how will (omg im tearing up as im typing this) people remember me when i'm dead and who will be at my wake. It's weird but I do think about that. I hope I matter to people.

You wear the same jewels that I gave you as you bury me :wendycry: :gloria: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block