Taylor Swift - 'folklore'

16 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Folklore is already diamond in China, her 4th album to do.Β 

Β 

Loosely translated Folklore has sold 2,000,000 SPS units in China alone and it just came out today.Β 

Β 

Taylor already has the best selling album in Asia thx To Folklore

They are 1,8 billion people in China and yet they claim an album is Β« diamond Β» with 2 millions Β« sold Β»... that’s illogical

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Folklore is already diamond in China, her 4th album to do.Β 

Β 

Loosely translated Folklore has sold 2,000,000 SPS units in China alone and it just came out today.Β 

Β 

Taylor already has the best selling album in Asia thx To Folklore

The best-selling album in Asia is "Disco-deewane" with 14 million copies soldΒ :tina:Β 

People thinking Asia only consist of China, Korea and Japan i- :nyheadache:

• Love 3

A complete masterpiece of vocals, songwriting (!!!!) and beautifully wistful productionΒ :makeitrain:.

I am in complete and utter awe at this album, I've saved every single song - I've rarely enjoyed every single song on an album before, least of all an album that isn't even pop!Β :didilie:Β Taylor has outdone herself, I don't even think I can put into words just how superb this album is. One of the albums of the year for me, I'll be enjoying this for years to come.Β :pumped:Β 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, blonderoman27 said:

I pre-ordered the Stolen Lullabies vinyl.Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I got the "meet me behind the mall" edition. or the "over the shoulder" pic haha

I’m a horribleΒ decisionΒ maker. Always have been lolΒ :orangu:Β 

• Haha 1

Well, heres my review:

My Review:

1- 8.5/10

Cardigan- 8.9/10

American Dynasty- 9/10

Exile- 6.5/10

My Tears Richoet- 9.3/10

Mirrorball- 7/10

7- 7/10Β 

August- 5/10

This is me trying- 6/10

Illicit Affairs- 8/10

Invisible strings- 8/10

Mad Women- 6/10

Epiphany- 8/10

Betty- 8.5/10

Peace- 7/10

Hoax- 8.5/10

Overall Rating:-Β  70.75/100

The album neat and fantasticΒ production and Taylor's delicate vocals add such a texture to the songs. I was impressed by this record and it felt like taylor went out of her comfort zone to work on an alternatice country/indie album which sounds so different compared to her previous projects. It is definatleyΒ one of the best albums of 2020. Even though, if it isnt better thanΒ Lover, it is artisically and lyrically wise, Taylors best record. I could feel Taylors maturity especially when she was caught swearing more on the tracks of the album. The only downsides of the album was that it felt very bloated and made me quite tired. That doesnt stop it from being one of Taylors best albums.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block