Taylor Swift - 'folklore'

I put it while I was studying because I knew it was going to be that kind of background album for me, and it certainly was. Pretty chill and cozy, I like it but I don't know if I'll gravitate towards it. I need to give it a second listen readying the lyrics tho, it might grow on me. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Stop, don't give me hope. :embarrassney: You have a boyfriend. I'm not ready to live my illicit affairs fantasy yet. :sobbing:

Stop, you are literally making me laugh out loud. I can't handle it. :wontcry: Look at this godforsaken mess that you made me. -Illicit Affairs

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

Stop, you are literally making me laugh out loud. I can't handle it. :wontcry: Look at this godforsaken mess that you made me. -Illicit Affairs

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Alex, take the words for what they are. A dwindling, mercurial high. :urite:

Am I interrupting something?:kylie:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

OMG did you hear the instrumental at the end of "august"? I'm reborn!!!!

I think it's interesting that you mentioned august cause I was gonna say I can see us twisted in bedsheets. August sipped away like a bottle of wine cause you were never mine. :sobbing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block