Taylor Swift - 'folklore'

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I think it's interesting that you mentioned august cause I was gonna say I can see us twisted in bedsheets. August sipped away like a bottle of wine cause you were never mine. :sobbing:

LOL if you could hear me cackle after reading this. For you I would ruin myself a million little times....

OMG did you love Invisible String??? She is slaying my soul...!!! :onpoint: I guess there's an invisible string tying you to me....

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

I guess there's an invisible string tying you to me....

You're the man at the end of my invisible string? :gaspney: i'm literally there right now its playing right now i'm not kidding. I used to think I would meet somebody there. Teal was the color of your shirt. :makeitrain:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Friend? Just friend? After you showed me colors you know I can’t see with anyone else? :lessons:

Well one single thread of gold tied me to you....

Friend, more.... I'm a mirrorball.... I'll show you every version of yourself tonight... :riri:

• Love 1
Just now, Alxatc said:

Well one single thread of gold tied me to you....

Friend, more.... I'm a mirrorball.... I'll show you every version of yourself tonight... 

Tonight? :gaspney: ok so do you see my face in the neighbor’s lawn? Does she smile? or does she mouthfxck you forever? I'm competitive. :demi:

4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I hate it when artists release different album covers (eight? really?!) and they don't clarify "this is the standard one". I need an iconic image for each clearly divided era, I'm old school like that. Swifties, please provide said cover (and PLEASE let it be the one with the trees...I won't like any other, honestly. The rest are bland, and her pretending to be aRtIsTIc)

I think its so overwhelmingly obvious, she wants big numbers in the first week and she is using artistry to excuse that. A really smart buisness woman :meryl:

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Folklore got a 93 on metacritic. She basically delivered the second best reviewed female album only behind Fiona Apple's Fetch the bolt cutters. 

Her first Universal acclaim album ever. 

That's based on only 4 reviews. "Future Nostalgia" had an even higher score, if I remember correctly (95 or something), but then it got lower as more and more reviews poured in. :heresthetea:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block