#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pop analyst said:

i mean that she may not be free again..

it's obviously not gonna be easy and quick to dismantle the conservatorship, and especially not with a magic trick that makes all the material, financial and emotional scars of it disappear

but knowing she's not on the hands of strangers or an abusive parents, i can feel better already

Just now, Applejack said:

it's obviously not gonna be easy and quick to dismantle the conservatorship, and especially not with a magic trick that makes all the material, financial and emotional scars of it disappear

but knowing she's not on the hands of strangers or an abusive parents, i can feel better already

i see

At this point in time I trust that if Lynne gets in on the C-Ship she will do the right thing to get Britney out of it over time and start running her life by herself quickly. She seems so genuine and I don’t think she’d ever hurt her but I do always wonder why she was never in on it in the first place considering she is her mother. Why has she also allowed this to go on for the last 12 years... even still I hope it’s good news and they get these parasites out her life for good

Archived