Britney gets spiritual: "the third eye is the locus of occult power and wisdom"

23 minutes ago, wehoyon771 said:

This is 100% wrong !!! This was a Britney post, it's really anti-christianity ! Lou M Taylor would never approve. Never. See my post above.

I know Britney's really open to other religions. She was into Hinduism at some point. But, eh... I could see half and half;

Her team trying to make her sound manic AND a personal interest of hers. I think just that she provides the content for the IG  but her team curates what she posts and they do might want to make her look manic. Like, this third eye post would be right at home with all the things yoga she posts but then her team chooses to post it between unrelated selfies.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

As a Hindu this is really disrespectful 

the idea of the third eye isn’t weird or scary  as @EasyThere said 

it stems from Hinduism and it just has to do with being spiritual enlightened and at peace 
since Britney is into yoga which is mainly stemmed from Hinduism/Buddhism she probably knows more about it 

Hinduism has provided meditation Chakras karma the third eye manifestation and other things which are all popular now in the western world 

just because something is “anti Christian” doesn’t mean it’s “false” or “bad” 

Exactly

26 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

is this something britney would post? or is his awfull team?:donewithit:

I think this is genuine

@Applejack says:  I think just that she provides the content for the IG  but her team curates what she posts and they do might want to make her look manic. Like, this third eye post would be right at home with all the things yoga she posts but then her team chooses to post it between unrelated selfies.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Interesting

For the sake of discussion let’s say this is true. So is Britney aware of certain photos or videos that go out? Is she aware of the repetitive photos, deleting posts then immediately uploading the same thing again. If it’s Britney is she aware of the captions? If it’s her which part of her IG posts is her? The photos/videos I assume would still need her handlers pre-approve. If that’s the case I can believe they handlers are choosing a particular narrative of Britney to show the public.

57 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

As a Hindu this is really disrespectful 

the idea of the third eye isn’t weird or scary  as @EasyThere said 

it stems from Hinduism and it just has to do with being spiritual enlightened and at peace 
since Britney is into yoga which is mainly stemmed from Hinduism/Buddhism she probably knows more about it 

Hinduism has provided meditation Chakras karma the third eye manifestation and other things which are all popular now in the western world 

just because something is “anti Christian” doesn’t mean it’s “false” or “bad” 

Thank you for this. I am actually Christian and associate the third eye with being anti-christian like someone else said. I didnt realize it was associated with Hinduism. I apologize if me saying I was scared was offensive. Because you are right just because its anti Christian doesn't mean its bad

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

Thank you for this. I am actually Christian and associate the third eye with being anti-christian like someone else said. I didnt realize it was associated with Hinduism. I apologize if me saying I was scared was offensive. Because you are right just because its anti Christian doesn't mean its bad

No no it’s ok! I just wanted to educate those who were confused but also correct The people Calling it a “false belief” or “not proven” 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, generation glory said:

For the sake of discussion let’s say this is true. So is Britney aware of certain photos or videos that go out? Is she aware of the repetitive photos, deleting posts then immediately uploading the same thing again. If it’s Britney is she aware of the captions? If it’s her which part of her IG posts is her? The photos/videos I assume would still need her handlers pre-approve. If that’s the case I can believe they handlers are choosing a particular narrative of Britney to show the public.

I think Britney is completely aware that she's posting pictures, videos to her IG. And she dictates what she's going to say too. She might even choose images to post, like those Minion memes.

But then... I am on the field she's not actually posting that. She's providing the content. So it's very likely she's not writing the captions. Especially because the captions for promo posts are written in the same manner.

She's not posting promo. I don't think any famous person posts that. It's her social media team.

That's actually very common. But discussing whether she just provides her team the content through another account or through her cellphone or a computer or if she can directly post something to this account is kinda a moot point, because in the end who's controlling everything and her social media presence is her social media team.

But the way they're writing these captions is just obvious to me that is not her. It's either a response to our criticisms that the Lutfi call out caption and the 'Me Time' post weren't really her or it's just an attempt to make her look manic, indeed. Or maybe it's both.

Notice how her writing manner changed after the Lutfi call out. For some posts afterwards she just posted emojis as captions and then she debuted this new way of writing... including promo.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I think Britney is completely aware that she's posting pictures, videos to her IG. And she dictates what she's going to say too. She might even choose images to post, like those Minion memes.

But then... I am on the field she's not actually posting that. She's providing the content. So it's very likely she's not writing the captions. Especially because the captions for promo posts are written in the same manner.

She's not posting promo. I don't think any famous person posts that. It's her social media team.

That's actually very common. But discussing whether she just provides her team the content through another account or through her cellphone or a computer or if she can directly post something to this account is kinda a moot point, because in the end who's controlling everything and her social media presence is her social media team.

But the way they're writing these captions is just obvious to me that is not her. It's either a response to our criticisms that the Lutfi call out caption and the 'Me Time' post wasn't really her or it's just an attempt to make her look manic, indeed. Or maybe it's both.

Notice how her writing manner changed after the Lutfi call out. For some posts afterwards she just posted emojis as captions and then she debuted this new way of writing... including promo.

I agree. I noticed the change in writing too. Could have been due to switching from a professional social media manager to handing over Britney’s Instagram account to Lou. That’s really what I believe happened tbh. 

I wonder if the video of Britney walking back and forth in front of the camera was an “outtake” but her team posted it to make her look crazy. That freaked out so many people I know who don’t usually follow her. It’s extremely cruel of them to manipulate the public. I agree that her team is in full control over everything. My issue is the public has been so slow to awaken to some things. They’ll buy into anything that’s presented as Britney as long as her name is on it. IG and all.

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Well in all due respect. I wasn't talking about Hindu representation of third eye.

Huh? Lol well it came from Hinduism lol 

also I know that other religions have their own representations and all that’s why i said it stemmed from it

but my focus was more on people calling it a false belief, wrong etc 

also the definition u gave is the definition I basically grew up hearing and listening about 

but I’m curious as to what other representations there are 

• Like 1

This gonna sound pretentious or annoying or whatever but i don't care :tina:

I rarely do coffee reading which im good at , but i made one a ready specifically for Britney a while back (maybe some will remember) and i saw that she's getting help/support from something highly spiritual. it guides her through and almost gives her signs as to which direction to take. Almost like a guardian angel.

So this might be it? idk :tina:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
36 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Well as far as I understood it from my research and point of view belive/third eye is some sort of spiritual experience. Awakening of sort. That can only be "dangerous" if opened too quickly or unprepared.

It doesn't really have much to do with religion.

I mean that’s the exact definition I learned from my guru 

ya but I get what u mean cause the Hindu religion isn’t necessarily a religion and more a way of life 

like u said it doesn’t have much to do with the idea of “religion” but it did originate from persay the Hindu religion 

lol sorry I don’t mean to be confusing 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

1. She is wise!

2. It might mean different things tbh but for me its like:

She knows many things but stays calm because it should be that way and getting stronger or smth - meanwhile others 3 eye is close and it's a key for her to obtain power/be ahead. And her wisdom/3 eye thing/ meditation and staying calm will let her "to the gate that leads to the inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness"- SHE HAS A PLAN! 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I mean that’s the exact definition I learned from my guru 

ya but I get what u mean cause the Hindu religion isn’t necessarily a religion and more a way of life 

like u said it doesn’t have much to do with the idea of “religion” but it did originate from persay the Hindu religion 

lol sorry I don’t mean to be confusing 

Finally a hindu who understands hinduism. We love an educated queenthird eye GIF

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

No no it’s ok! I just wanted to educate those who were confused but also correct The people Calling it a “false belief” or “not proven” 

What a wholesome interaction. A rare sight in exhale :makeitrain:

• Love 1