Britney gets spiritual: "the third eye is the locus of occult power and wisdom"

Britney posted a mystical photo on Instagram and talked about the elusive third eye.

"This picture is your third eye …. the third eye is the locus of occult power and wisdom !!!! It also refers to the gate that leads to the inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness …. in spirituality terms it is the state of enlightenment having deeply spiritual significance !!!! The third eye can get blocked or damaged due to anxiety so you have to stay in touch with it ….. especially since it has to be open to work spiritually !!!!! I hope you can understand more about your third eye by reading this"

What is she trying to say? :parisok:

britney-third.jpg.f2028c7bd17b82c153f2d3e4cdef067f.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 1

1. She is wise!

2. It might mean different things tbh but for me its like:

She knows many things but stays calm because it should be that way and getting stronger or smth - meanwhile others 3 eye is close and it's a key for her to obtain power/be ahead. And her wisdom/3 eye thing/ meditation and staying calm will let her "to the gate that leads to the inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness"- SHE HAS A PLAN! 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

So... my interpretation is that this is referring to intuition OR it could be alluding to a Kabbalah teaching about the pineal glad.  I have listened to a few videos about the pineal gland and a lot of people believe that ***** can cause it to be "crystalized" and this would essentially kill your ability to discern things for yourself using your intuition.  I am telling you guys, 2020 holds a lot more for all of us and I think Britney wants to educate us on this topic.  It is important to learn to come to your own educated conclusions, do not let the news media tell you how to think anymore.  

The pineal gland is a small endocrine gland in the brain, situated beneath the back part of the corpus callosum, and secretes melatonin

• Like 2