Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

Drag ha!!!! Please drag ha! 

I wish i could drag her there but i cant comment :meltdown:

I asked the person who left the comment to ask Juno why is Britney under the cship after 12 years then if shes such a strong badass woman? This is how triggered im with this **** :gunriah:

46 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What on ear-

We are talking about fan base, we are talking about the conservatorship that is stripping away the basic human rights of a 38-year old woman who is capable of taking care of her self.

Hahaha gotta throw some science terminology in here when it gets heated. The thermal reaction I'm having from all this is given me some heat flashes. Someone get me a fan please.

8 minutes ago, wehoyon771 said:

I hate her, she really said Britney's doing what she loves and wants ? Who send her go through all aroumd the word while she was obviously in depression during The Femme Fatale Tour ? Who was in charge of Britney Jean?  I HATE JAMIE LYNN, I HATE HER. She is so brainwashed by Lou M Taylor. :didilie:

The greatest manipulation is to let people think they're actually free.

she's just part of the problem. I believe that if she didn't had such terrible family, this wouldn't last a decade. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

A short list of celebrities, some of  who have confirm that they are living with Bipolar Disorder. All of these people are thriving personally and professionally in spite of their BP disorder:
Mariah Carey, Bebe Rexha, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Demi Lovato and Halsey. Of course there are more celebs of all ages living with BP including various men.

Everyone I mentioned are females in the entertainment business, successful, and wealthy— not under a lifelong court ordered CONservatorship. These women are not controlled and manipulated by their family members or evil money grifting business managers like Lou Taylor and of these women still have their autonomy and human rights. Two of these women are mothers (Mariah & Catherine). So what gives?

Not every person living with BP disorder is the same yet there are varying degrees to this issue that I’m sure differs person to person but these women are the same but at least they have the legal rights to choose their doctor, medication, pick their staff and live an independent life on their own terms. Again, Team CON, what gives?? !! Now watch they move away from bipolar disorder to ____ insert name of alleged illness. Stop F’ing around and give Britney back her human rights!!! #FreeBritney

I think it's also worth noting that it's been pretty widely reported that Britney was dealing with postpartum depression after the birth of Jayden coinciding with an potentially undiagnosed bipolar disorder that she may not have been medicated for at the time which all lead to the breakdown and erratic behavior. There were alot of different factors at play compared to present day. 

Circumstances are drastically different now imo. She's no longer under the heaps amount of pressure that touring and making music brings and even if she was she's shown the ability to remain stable and not revert back to her old ways.

Even if they were to make the argument the conservatorship was needed initially, there is no argument for it still being in place. Britney has earned the right to have her freedom. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
22 minutes ago, wehoyon771 said:

I hate her, she really said Britney's doing what she loves and wants ? Who send her go through all aroumd the word while she was obviously in depression during The Femme Fatale Tour ? Who was in charge of Britney Jean?  I HATE JAMIE LYNN, I HATE HER. She is so brainwashed by Lou M Taylor. :didilie:

The greatest manipulation is to let people think they're actually free.

I mean, look at the M&G, does Britney really want and love to be there? She was so obviously forced to do this for money !

:didilie:

• Like 2

I think everyone is taking this the wrong way. She is trying to be an influencer (what else does she have going on?). The Kanye thing is blowing up, so she was trying to be supportive of mental health. The timing is terrible, and Lou reposting is also bad. I don't particular care for her TBH, and its odd that you don't see them together a lot. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

There is a reason why the USA is the only country in world that has conservatorship  (guardianship) to this extent (they literally have the trashiest laws in world no offense).Where complete stranger can literally take over your life/money in one night. 

There is extremely awesom documentary regarding guardianship abuse. Which shows how insane control is,and how its impossible to escape it. 

There is also a movie about Beach Boys member abuse when he was places in conservatorship where he was physically and mentally abused by his doctor/manager who drugged him up with unnecessary *****  to keep him in it. It took him 20 years to break out. (It was proven that everyone from the judge/doctors/lawyers were all corrupt).

Lou M Taylor wanted to do same **** to Lindsay. Luckily she outsmarted her and her mother thanks to her dad. Lindsay is best example how someone can recover on their own without 24/7 supervision. And I am sure Lindsay has had more abuse in Hollywood than Britney herself.

i love new york tiffany GIF

If we sum up, it might be impossible or difficult to break this UNLESS, the representatives show any form of abuse on the conservatorship. Or maybe she just waits until her kids are over 18?? 

Just to add to this, if anyone’s interested in watching ‘The Guardians’ documentary, mentioned above, - PM me 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Screenshot-20200721-174926-2.png

Yikes.

If Britney does not want people to speak about this, then the only way I can see the #FreeBritney movement from either simmering down or ending altogether is if Britney herself calls for it to. Not saying she should or shouldn't, but that's just my opinion that this won't end until that action happens.  

Earlier, I mentioned Britney should write fans a note, but this wasn't the message I had in mind. 

If Britney wants this all private and is ok with the conservatorship, then I think her best bet to calming the storm is to say something.

At this point, the silence is doing her more damage than good.

So by not speaking about it because she wants to keep it private, it's actually creating more of an invasion. Kind of a lose lose situation, but she's strong. She could speak on it and maintain stability. Now will she? That's the million dollar question. 

I agree. I’d feel more comfortable if she released a vocal statement rather than a written one anyone can write. I just want some peace 

• Like 4

I think relatives who help their mentally ill loved ones do deserve privacy and to be respected.

not the ones who help their supposed loved one be abused by money hungry vultures that have probably managed to traumatize Britney for good thanks to 12 years (and counting) of mental and medical abuse. Which we have actual proof of.

so, no. I won’t shut up. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1