Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

britney is the only celebrity under conservatorship because is the only who don't want be a superstar anymore but the brand can't be stopped and they need to **** her, isolated her, blackmail her with her children to make her collaborative 

can you see the truth now? 

tenor.gif?itemid=6193615

I never went to FF Tour when she was here in my country. Why? She was literally dead in the eyes during the whole tour. I always knew something was off for a decade :clownery: 

the only faith I had of seeing a more light and genuine britney was in 2016, and that was taken as well.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, jordeezy said:

Exactly THIS!  They are acting like we want to know why her kids were taken or what her medical records are - we want to know why she has been stripped of her CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!  This IS a public matter. 

"Cause she's CrAzY and bIpOlAr" , "sHe CoUlD bE DeAD" confused baby GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I never went to FF Tour when she was here in my country. Why? She was literally dead in the eyes during the whole tour. I always knew something was off for a decade :clownery: 

the only faith I had of seeing a more light and genuine britney was in 2016, and that was taken as well.

Omg yes. I actually brought tickets but purposely drained my account so the payment would bounce and then told them I won't be going. I couldn't do it knowing something was up with her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

britney is the only celebrity under conservatorship because is the only one who don't want be a superstar anymore but the brand can't be stopped and they need to **** her, isolated her, blackmail her with her children to make her collaborative 

can you see the truth now? 

tenor.gif?itemid=6193615

I see the light! 

so excited praise jesus GIF

1 minute ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Why many are assuming Britney is bipolar? Even others asummed she has multiple personalities.

I remember from a letter from one of the lawyers she tried to hired that she only had anxiety and depression.

Even if she is or had bipolar, multiple personalities, anxiety or depression she doesn't need the conservatorship. Remember that the only reason the conservatorship gets the green light was because the dementia acussation, that was false and only added to get the c-ship, after that the acussation dissapear. Team C-ship always talk about a mental health issue but never said which because they know nobody would buy their story, choosing any issue they wanted, Britney throught the years has show she is a stable enough to live her life in her own terms.

I think because Jamie Lynn in a way just clarified it.  Clearly it's still speculation but it opened the flood gates to the mental health discussion and a need or no need for a conservatorship. 

1 minute ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Omg yes. I actually brought tickets but purposely drained my account so the payment would bounce and then told them I won't be going. I couldn't do it knowing something was up with her.

I did feel guilty ngl. glad to see i'm not the only one. 

2 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Why many are assuming Britney is bipolar? Even others asummed she has multiple personalities.

I remember from a letter from one of the lawyers she tried to hired that she only had anxiety and depression.

Even if she is or had bipolar, multiple personalities, anxiety or depression she doesn't need the conservatorship. Remember that the only reason the conservatorship gets the green light was because the dementia acussation, that was false and only added to get the c-ship, after that the acussation dissapear. Team C-ship always talk about a mental health issue but never said which because they know nobody would buy their story, choosing any issue they wanted, Britney throught the years has show she is a stable enough to live her life in her own terms.

as if being bipolar is a justification for this corrupt business. nothing is tbh unless she's a danger to herself and others. not like shes out there killing people or something (meanwhile her father breaks the door to hit her son and gets a restraining order, who knew?) :clownery:

• Like 4

Ok so Jamie confirming Britney has mental illness and is pretty much telling fans to stop getting involved in the conservatorship. I think I don’t like Jamie right now, maybe I’m taking it the wrong way but as quick as she is to post this she should actually post about freeing her older sister from being a slave to this conservatorship. 

• Like 4

I don’t get why she hints us to think Britney is bipolar when they supposedly diagnosed Britney with dementia to put her in the conservatorship. The lack of transparency towards her mental health and all the contradictions makes us think that everything is a lie

• Like 7
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Britney will be lucky if she ever makes it out of this thing alive. Andrew Wallet is right in that the CONservatorship is a hybrid business model. That’s EXACTLY what it is!! 💰 

Omg this is frightening.:crying2: Let's be a bit more positive, please guys. Let's hope Britney will be fine and someone will eventually expose these abusers for everything they've ever done .

• Like 3