Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

I shouldn’t be as surprised as I am about people still dragging JL. She just made it loud and clear that Britney wants her privacy in this matter and I believe her. You can still support the free britney movement and her regaining control and autonomy in her life while not demanding answers. 

as much as I believe they are operating unethically and most likely criminally in this conservatorship.. Britney has had every facet of her life out there for public consumption. The world has seen her at her worst. We need to respect she wants to keep her personal health information private. We owe her that much. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

He needs to also add that JL's negligence almost cost her her daughter's life.

7 minutes trapped under an ATV under WATER and nobody even raised an eyebrow. The media bias is incredible.

On the contrary, shes praised as a parent. The blast last year did an article saying smt like "Britney should learn some parenting advices from her younger sister". I remember some outlets talked about her daughter holding a gun but they right away forgot, and a lot of people defended her. Then Britney is the bad parent for life bc Preston almost fell 14 years ago. Ive seen quite a few people saying she needs the cship and she still cant manage her own kids :tiffeyeroll:

45 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

This is true , But we've been out of Britney's hair for 13 years ...whilst financing her team with the millions which Britney cannot have access to. 

I've never wanted to know anything about Britney's mental health it never sat comfortably with me . But don't we deserve a proper and legit explanation since we're the main consumers of the product we're being sold?

We consumer her products. Her albums, her perfume etc. This has nothing to do with her "illness"

But then again i look at Britney Jean, her autotuned music and even her sped up auto-tuned Instagram music then i'm like you do make sense. It could be that Britney herself is so insecure that she does all of those things or asks her team to do this. But again i think about the time she went to the radio station with the Mona Lisa CD and I'm like :disappointed:

This is so complicated, man.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I shouldn’t be as surprised as I am about people still dragging JL. She just made it loud and clear that Britney wants her privacy in this matter and I believe her. You can still support the free britney movement and her regaining control and autonomy in her life while not demanding answers. 

as much as I believe they are operating unethically and most likely criminally in this conservatorship.. Britney has had every facet of her life out there for public consumption. The world has seen her at her worst. We need to respect she wants to keep her personal health information private. We owe her that much. 

Literally nobody is asking to get into britney's business.  Lol if you or Jamie Lynn didn't notice that we're questioning her team and how she can do anything while having mental illness so bad she's suppsedly going to die if free and so bad they can't tell anyone anything which honestly just seems like it's so tight lipped because the secret to her mental illness is that she didn't have anything to warrant a conservatorship.  She probably suffered from post partum stress in 2007 and maybe someone diagnosed her with bipolar or something with no consideration.  Then pumped her full of mind altering ***** and now we have the Britney we see today.

I think it's so secret and so private because there's no reason to keep her locked up. They're urging privacy so we go away and stop asking why they put her away for dementia while having her on tours. We're not asking anything wrong so people like you need to stop trying to shut us down. 

And frankly i don't think Britney cares as much as her team.  She felt fine talking about her cship before it was censored out.  Hmm... wonder why.

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Whatever. The "privacy" has become Britney's prison. This isn't the olden days where it is considered shameful to have a struggle with mental health. In therapy you're encouraged to be open and honest about your diagnosis. It's for your own good and a healthy part of accepting and understanding yourself. If Britney is in denial that the world is aware she struggles with mental illness, then she needs help with that. It's been such an elephant in the room for far too long. Keeping secrets is not healthy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Bundy said:

Screenshot-20200722-004809-3.png

Such a funny girl :clown:

like her own dad isnt more dangerous to her sister and nephews than this stranger was in 2007. She continues praising Lou and so close to Jamie, does she think shes fooling anyone using a 13 years old picture to "show" how supportive she has always been of her sister? while she hangs out with her dad all the time. Sister of the year, of course :tiffeyeroll: could she be any more fake? She says on one comment she is a mess and her life is far from being put together, why doesnt she ask aunt Lou and dadda a cship for her then? It must be fun, right? Then she can pray that her kids are taken away from her and that she will live isolated and watched all the time too :tired:

can you pls send me the video of her shouting at the "karen"?

This **** makes me so mad. So Jamie Lynn is saying Britney still works because she LOOOVES to do it?? O ok but her team are the ones who decide to have Britney work on HER birthday? I’m sure she LOVED that. The POINT is if she managing all that, she is not sick enough for a conservatorship. What part of that does her little brain not understand? I’m trying hard to be respectful because I know it’s Britney’s sister but hell, blood don’t mean ****. If your family is toxic, they are toxic and you have to do what is best for you AKA cut em out !!!! Jamie Lynn gushing about Lou Taylor all the time makes me SICK. This lady imprisoned her sister and used a conservatorship as a money gaining tool ??? And JL still has the AUDACITY to gush over her

It’s not RIGHT!!!!!!! ANd we get it JL!!! You yelled at a lady 12 years ago !!!! Is that your legacy??? You haven’t done **** since! Why didn’t you speak out after that? Britney doesn’t want anyone to talk about the case but then why would she leak her own letter?

MAKE IT MAKE SENSEEEEE

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Alottawarmheart12 said:

Jaime Lynns post is true. None of us know what is really going on. Most of ya'll fans are trolls. Regardless if they speak or dont speak you are quick to judge. Britney herself asked for privacy lets give it to her.  It kind of sucks that if she does have mental illness she has no choice but to share it with the world because her fans obligate her too. It should be her choice to share what she wants. I am all for #free britney but lets look at the fact that if she is free she will still have to prove to the world that she is ok. I honestly feel like she should go to Colorado buy that ranch. Have a baby with sam. Release singles collections and books to finish her contract and try to live a normal life. To be free in what ever she pleases. britney spears hair flip GIF

I like everything you said except the part about  her having a baby with Sam. Sorry. I don’t trust this opportunist. However,  at the end of the day,  it’s none of my business.  

Live and Let Live