Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

13 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

I can’t believe she actually said this. I am so disgusted. 

Funny that Britney has a say to work bc she loves? Yeah right. Even If she wanted to work at some point, they let her bc she makes millions she cant control and they can. Funny how they let her work (what amazing human beings they are, right) but the rest she doesnt have a say. Does she have a say If she wants to see more her children? If she wants to live somewhere else? If she wants to date whoever she fancies? If she wants a baby? If she wants to get married? If she wants to not work ever again? If she wants whoever she likes in her house? If she wants to talk about the cship like she tried on Jonathan Ross show but they made they cut? The list goes on and on. 

Also, if shes so unstable that after 12 years shes still struggling even under a cship that supposedly saved her life and she cant manage her own life, kids and money, why they think she would know better about working? Why is she so isolated and people cant even look at her face, but dealing with shows, m&g, press, media, scrutiny wouldnt possibly have a negative effect on her? Funny how they always contradict themselves If they think it helps their narrative or whatever bs they try to throw our way. Shes a ******* clown and im so sick of her. What a pathetic excuse for a sister tbh, this is why she loves Jamie and Loucifer so much bc deep down shes as trashy as they are and Im not sorry for saying that. What did Britney do that was so horrible to deserve these people as her family and be stuck with them even If she doesnt want to? 

14 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i don't need to watch a youtube video to know that it's impossible that someone mentally ill can achive a world tour, a tv program like xfactor, promos and substain the high amount of stress related to these kind of activities  

source.gif

Actually it is.  Wasn't she the one that wanted to keep performing and their family said no because it's to much stress and she wasn't well. 

And people are always going to be taking advantage of her bc she does have money. It happens to a lot of celebrities, the difference is she has a mental illness that puts her even more at risk.

And you wont watch the video bc ya scared to learn. Sucks that your family probably doesn't care enough anout you to get you help when you clearly need it. 

• Leader
40 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

Do you actually believe that for as long as Britney is under their control that she would be allowed to genuinely express herself to the public though? 

Yes, she should. Because if she's silenced, then what would be happening to her is exactly what we suspect is happening to Britney. 🙏 

Edit: I misread what you wrote. I read "should" be allowed and not "would."

I think this *IS* her genuinely expressing herself. 

Britney can keep her privacy concerning her mental health state. Still, everything surrounding the c-ship is fishy from A to Z, and their silence despite the trending movement means everything. People are just asking for independent doctors & lawyers to be with Britney and a public statement about her situation. Sorry JL if not uttering a word about Britney not being able to buy a coffee or see anyone is 'privacy violation' :jl:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Thank you!! Exactly!! Ever since Britney was put under CONservatorship 12 years ago with TMZ controlling the narrative that Britney’s career and life is so much better thanks to Jamie and this arrangement. Now I see more and more people saying so-and-so needs a conservatorship. It’s even happening now with people saying Kim should put Kanye under a cship or at least have him involuntarily committed aka 5150 for 72 hours. People are comparing him to Britney. Not the same thing.🤨

Anytime anyone famous has a public meltdown the “C word” comes up. You do not put someone under a lifelong CONservatorship because they have a ****, alcohol or mental health issues. It’ll start off as “temporary” but it’s a never ending complicated legal battle. We’ve all read NASGA, right? If not study it! 😳😳😳

That’s not what conservatorships are for. There are other ways, better ways to get people help when they need it. Neither Kanye or anyone else can be involuntarily committed to a hospital unless they are suicidal or homicidal. I know it’s scary to watch him unravel but he’s an adult and can’t be forced to get treatment. Kanye appears to be having a manic episode but not all manic depressive episodes lead to the person having suicidal/homicidal thoughts or behaviors like that.

A CONservatorship would strip him of his rights just like it’s done in Britney’s case. Worse for Britney is that she has a team of sinister manipulative people working against her in this arrangement all the way to her own father and sister. The probate system is full of corruption and needs a major overhaul. Regardless of what people think of whatever’s going on with Kanye he should not become a conservatee of the state of California with the Kardashian’s controlling him, his career, his image, his brand and his billion dollar estate.

I wish people would stop throwing the word conservatorship around! They have no idea what it actually means and the horrific things that happens to people when locked in it. It takes $ to maintain a CONservatorship. Would anyone give a damn about Kanye’s meltdown if he weren’t rich & famous? Same for Britney. Even those who don’t have fame and money get robbed and abused under CONservatorships. It’s a disgusting corrupt arrangement that should not exist in its current form. Sadly there’s so much $ made by conservators, attorneys and judges in probate. Britney will be lucky if she ever makes it out of this thing alive. Andrew Wallet is right in that the CONservatorship is a hybrid business model. That’s EXACTLY what it is!! 💰 

Finally an educated post. Idk about conservatorships and you have helped explain the abuse part well. That is scary and I do hope that isn't happening to Britney. 

I also know it's very hard to make someone take medicine, and back in the day this may have been the only way. 

I think at this point we can start to all agree Britney should pay to get a new identity relocate and live a private life surrounded by good people. Idk if she has any good people left in her life but If she does that's what I would do. Maybe take a cue from lindsay Lohan

• Love 3

Britney has no constitutional rights, cannot decide her doctors or hire an attorney.In the case that she suffers from mental illness, she has to decide what treatment she wants to receive, it is a serious crime and serious negligence to medicate her against her will or to lock her in a mental center facility against her will.This is a fact and nothing and nobody can or should justify it.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Educate yourself and learn how dangerous this could be. 

Is her life too controlled hell yeah..... do they need to pull back the reigns yes should she stay in one in case she does  have episodes.... In my opinion yes. 

My dear  :howiroll:

Do you know what conservataships are for?
According to Mr. (or Ms.) google,

When someone is thought to be unable to care for himself or herself, an adult with a relationship to the individual, perhaps a spouse or other relative, may petition a county probate court for control over his or her affairs via a conservatorship. (In some states, it is known as a guardianship.) This can include control over his or her personal needs (physical health, food, shelter), financial affairs or both.

Britney has gone on 4 WORLDWIDE tours, performing crazy and professional stunts by HERSELF, she has released 4 albums in which 2 went highly successful, she performed for a highly-rated Las Vegas residency which changed the game, she has done so much within these 12 years. 
So what validates the purpose of still being in something that is stripping her basic rights?
Just because she had one very horrible bad year that was highly covered by the media and given ton of attention means she should still be in a permanent conservatorships?

So many of us have gone through deep crap in one year, but should we too be put in a conservataships also? No. So then why has Britney been out in a LIFETIME one by a lawyer who has had a very bad reputation of being a bad lawyer (yes, Lou Taylor)

Make it sense 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Leader
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

My dear clown :howiroll:

Do you know what conservataships are for?
According to Mr. (or Ms.) google,

Britney has gone on 4 WORLDWIDE tours, performing crazy and professional stunts by HERSELF, she has released 4 albums in which 2 went highly successful, she performed for a highly-rated Las Vegas residency which changed the game, she has done so much within these 12 years. 
So what validates the purpose of still being in something that is stripping her basic rights?
Just because she had one very horrible bad year that was highly covered by the media and given ton of attention means she should still be in a permanent conservatorships?

So many of us have gone through deep crap in one year, but should we too be put in a conservataships also? No. So then why has Britney been out in a LIFETIME one by a lawyer who has had a very bad reputation of being a bad lawyer (yes, Lou Taylor)

Make it sense 

No need to call someone a clown or an idiot. Please refrain from doing that any further. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

What Jamie Lynn is saying... it's the piece of the puzzle that is a looming cloud over the #FreeBritney movement: the lack of transparency/communication. 

Britney nor her family / team don't technically owe anyone an explanation, but at the same time the silence she's asking for is what's causing the storm in the first place. It's impossible at this point (in my opinion) to move forward with silence. It's not working and it hasn't for a long time. 

I also understand their side of things: that it's no one else's business. However, there are literally millions of people who are invested in Britney and this situation. Therefore, silence is not the answer. No one at this point, especially the emotionally charged supporters of the #FreeBritney movement, will be silent. 

There must be some type of compromise or action to move the needle, otherwise we'll just keep going round and round and round and round. Like I mentioned in my note the other day, that to me looks like hiring a life coach for Britney. Also, I'd really love to see a note from Britney regarding what's going on. Something with depth and vulnerability (versus ~nothing to see here, everything's fine I need your silence~).  

I do give JL props for touching on the subject though. I know she's going to receive a lot of hate for that which I don't think is fair, but that's just how the Internet works unfortunately. 

I couldn't possibly love you more. Thank you for being a voice of reason and sanity amid the chaos. It helps a lot.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Prime said:

I appreciate your perspective on this. From my understanding though, the key with managing a Bipolar disorder is medication. For the most part it seems once the medication is dialed in, people who struggle with this disorder can lead a relatively normal life. Though it does seem like the medication can lose its efficacy after some time and may need to be changed or the dosage may need to be tweaked with, if stayed on top of it is something that is manageable. 

I don't think anyone who is calling for an end to the conservatorship is suggesting that she should just be set loose so that she can revert back to her old ways. She will still need a support system and will still need to prioritize her mental health. However, at this stage in her life with the progress she has made, she should not have the constraints equivalent to a 12 year old put on her life.

While I would like to believe that the Spears family/team have her absolute best interest in mind, too many of their actions over the past two decades tell me otherwise. 

I don’t think anyone is saying just let her go and figure it out alone. While my sister is struggling I know others with bipolar that are fine. My stepdad has schizophrenia which is much harder to deal with and he is also fine. He did recently struggle a little because after being on the same medication for over 10 years it stopped working, but with the help of his doctor and family he was able to manage until they found the right medication again. It took a couple months and a few types but he’s stabilized again. My statement was more to say Britney fans need to stop trying to cancel Britney’s family. I truly don’t think Britney would like it. Especially regarding her little sister who she’s always been so protective of. 

16 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Ok, Jamie Lynn. Then tell to the conservators and team Cship let Britney talk about her opinions on the matter. Does she really want to work? Ever since the cship it seemed she was being forced. She did not answer the question whether she was ready to work again in FTR, was always looking uncomfortable in FF era, and implied WITH WORDS she wasn't comfortable with the music/videos she was releasing in 2013/2016.

This silence, this level of protection, this isolation... It just makes her environment look abusive. That ain't treatment for bipolar disorder either. You're still forcing her with strangers.

this is so bad and exposed that we don't even let ourselves be blinded by her own sister.

her brand is really over until she's free.

Confused Over It GIF

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Jamie Lynn posted a quote from singer Halsey that talks about family suffering from mental health-related issues.

Halsey's quote appears to directly reference what Kanye West is going through. Here is the full quote from Halsey's Twitter:

Jamie Lynn posted a bit of it on her Instagram, plus Tweets that talk about mental health. She's likely indirectly referencing her older sister's struggles. 

I checked some of the Tweets she has posted (cause I have nothing better to do on a Tuesday 🕵🏼) and some look as if they are directly talking about Brit! 

Thoughts?

Update: Britney's controversial business manager also posted about it.

jl.jpg.00be62bdb8cad129d31b5241c2f08e40.jpg

**** OFF *****! GO BACK TO LOUCIFER!! NO ONE LIKES YOU JAMIE LYNN! FOR ALL WE KNOW BRITNEY IS AN ONLY CHILD

• Haha 5