Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

2 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Is it a law or just your own theory based on a hypothesis her fan base has created. 

What on ear-

We are talking about fan base, we are talking about the conservatorship that is stripping away the basic human rights of a 38-year old woman who is capable of taking care of her self.

• Like 1

Have u guys seen her two latest replies talking about Britney? Can someone tell me a free photo sharing service link so I can share the screenshots here please? 

2 minutes ago, MoodRing3 said:

I did not read the whole thing here...but have to clearly point out that being bipolar or something similar is NEVER EVER a reason to put someone into some kind of conservatorship! 

Here in europe that would be a very big scandal to do so! A lot people suffer with mental issues but still they are able to live a free live - probably with help from professionals and definitly NOT with help from the family the issues come from!!!! 

There are more severe cases of bipolar disorder that might require a probate conservatorship, but... that obviously ain't Britney's case. They wouldn't be able to do what she does. 

• Like 6

Screenshot-20200721-175219-2.png

Screenshot-20200721-174926-2.png

Shes just... I have no words. I wish i could comment on her lame *** instagram page to ask If Britney is such a strong badass and unstoppable woman, why is she still under a cship after 12 years? Why is Juno siding with Lou? Is she trying to fool us as if Britney has control over her life, is happy and doesnt want to talk about the cship? Yeah, right. Even If its true Britney doesnt want to talk about, its not like she would talk anyway If she wanted to, as if her handlers would let her. If she really doesnt want to talk about,  maybe is bc she has been silenced for years? Maybe bc she could be afraid and already tired of all this ****? 

Shes just like Sam, keeps quiet pretending like everything is fine and then when things start to get louder, she pretends shes supportive and is the best sister in the world. A ******* clown, I loathe this talentless **** and who she thinks shes playing? :hideous:

4 hours ago, igmate said:

The Truth is, even if she's out of the Cship you'll still not be satisfied and you will always ask yourself if she's alright and scrutinize her every moves. This girl will never be left alone until she dies. People were this way also with Marilyn Monroe and we all know how bad it ended and how unhappy she was. 

the point remains she should be freed. whether fans will be satisfied with her decision on how she will live her life afterwards is purely an assumption. 

i rebuke your pessimism on her life, because as someone has shared in here, we are rooting for her to win, to succeed, for her life to be a story of survival tragic as it is.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, MoodRing3 said:

I did not read the whole thing here...but have to clearly point out that being bipolar or something similar is NEVER EVER a reason to put someone into some kind of conservatorship! 

Here in europe that would be a very big scandal to do so! A lot people suffer with mental issues but still they are able to live a free live - probably with help from professionals and definitly NOT with help from the family the issues come from!!!! 

The absolute truth! I am still impressed because she is in conservatorship but more by the people who believe that she needs a conservatorship.

Why are people asking about mental illness though? I dont blame her reply on that one. We aren't questioning her mental illness its the conservatorship we are questioning. Questions like the one she responded to are why people aren't taking us seriously 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Screenshot-20200721-175219-2.png

Screenshot-20200721-174926-2.png

Shes just... I have no words. I wish i could comment on her lame *** instagram page to ask If Britney is such a strong badass and unstoppable woman, why is she still under a cship after 12 years? Why is Juno siding with Lou? Is she trying to fool us as if Britney has control over her life, is happy and doesnt want to talk about the cship? Yeah, right. Maybe bc she has been silenced for years? Maybe bc she could be afraid and already tired of all this ****? 

Shes just like Sam, keeps quiet pretending like everything is fine and then when things start to get louder, she pretends shes supportive and is the best sister of the world. A ******* clown, I loathe this talentless **** and who she thinks shes playing? :hideous:

Drag ha!!!! Please drag ha! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1