Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

6 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

She has. The British interview that got censored she mentioned the conservatorship and how she was being controlled. The leaked voicemail to the lawyer saying her dad has threatened her. The coded insta videos where she says she loves "freedom." Ummm the fact thay last May she appeared before a judge against her father and the conservatorship:duh:

I love my post and I am sticking with it. Go bother someone elses post. Marilyn Monroe Goodbye GIF

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

my only concern here is for Britney safety and how much anti-psychotic medications they are giving her that can destroy her. it's usual to over-medicate people that are in CSHIP. 

after watching several documentaries about guardianship, everything they did to Britney, they already did to normal us citizens for decades. they explained everything that happens, step by step, and it was the exact same as Britney. so yeah, this is concerning and very SHOCKING cause it's a A LIST celebrity and that it's not on her 60's or 80's. If y'all think this is the finish line, just wait, this is going to be a subject to talk about for years. cause she's also in between a corrupt US law, that already left people penniless with a blink. it's a business and NOT A JOKE. 

law and order svu GIF

the only thing i'll pray is Britney not to get damaged by all of this, if she isn't already... that's all. 

ps. **** whoever from her own family is supporting this system. not even to family members that I hate I would.

Seriously most people dont realize their already under mind control by society and the media. Those who break free and truly think for themselves are rare anymore. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I’ve always been indifferent towards JL but this was in extremely poor taste. She just spoke loud and clear but then says she has no right to. I’m actually disgusted that she thought this was appropriate but I guess we finally got her response to the freebritney movement. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Screenshot-20200721-174926-2.png

Yikes.

If Britney does not want people to speak about this, then the only way I can see the #FreeBritney movement from either simmering down or ending altogether is if Britney herself calls for it to. Not saying she should or shouldn't, but that's just my opinion that this won't end until that action happens.  

Earlier, I mentioned Britney should write fans a note, but this wasn't the message I had in mind. 

If Britney wants this all private and is ok with the conservatorship, then I think her best bet to calming the storm is to say something.

At this point, the silence is doing her more damage than good.

So by not speaking about it because she wants to keep it private, it's actually creating more of an invasion. Kind of a lose lose situation, but she's strong. She could speak on it and maintain stability. Now will she? That's the million dollar question. 

Unfortunately, it will simmer back down again regardless I fear. Like it did last time. Fans good will and support only goes so far. At the end of the day this is going to have to be settled in court and I don't know if this level of publicity is enough to put real pressure on her team. If some more high level actors and media outlets got into the mix, it's possible but I'm still not sure. 

She may post a short instagram video or something ensuring that everything is okay, but I would be extremely surprised if she actually spoke on the conservatorship at all. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I said that assuming she'd be out of the conservatorship at that point. Otherwise yeah she's screwed. If I were her I wouldn't be concerned about leaving the children. As it is, she barely sees them. (I know, not her choice.)

What I would do is give them an open invite to come and stay with her whenever they wanted, whether that be permanently or in shorter stints. She's done what she can at this point. She needs to live her life too.

Question: if Britney is out of the cship, she still could fight for their custody? I know they are still minors but I read that in some american states since a kid is 12 or 14 they can decide where and who they want to live with. 

So could she still fight for their custody when they are already 15 and 14? Or they have a say who they want to live with? Like if Britney gets free and she wants their custody and take them to live with her in nyc, london or whatever, If they wanted, they could say that was their choice? 

1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

Seriously most people dont realize their already under mind control by society and the media. Those who break free and truly think for themselves are rare anymore. 

that's also true and a wise comment, you're aware. but not something for us to discuss right now. let's focus on Britney case. 

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Screenshot-20200721-174926-2.png

Yikes.

If Britney does not want people to speak about this, then the only way I can see the #FreeBritney movement from either simmering down or ending altogether is if Britney herself calls for it to. Not saying she should or shouldn't, but that's just my opinion that this won't end until that action happens.  

Earlier, I mentioned Britney should write fans a note, but this wasn't the message I had in mind. 

If Britney wants this all private and is ok with the conservatorship, then I think her best bet to calming the storm is to say something.

At this point, the silence is doing her more damage than good.

So by not speaking about it because she wants to keep it private, it's actually creating more of an invasion. Kind of a lose lose situation, but she's strong. She could speak on it and maintain stability. Now will she? That's the million dollar question. 

Im confused about ur 'yikes' comment tho lol it was for the boy who left the comment or about Juno Lous answer? :ponderney:

She is brainwashed. She is a typical America, privilege conservative. Clearly since Britney’s breakdown they have not been close. She is now close to Lou. Lou swooped in and replaced Britney. I really wanted to hope JL is playing Lou Taylor. But as time has gone on she clearly identifies with her dad and Lou more than her sister and mom. 
The truth is that in situations of abuse not everyone has the ability to see and say something is wrong and to do something about it. Most people just look the other way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

She is brainwashed. She is a typical America, privilege conservative.

I don't think that the Spears family can be considered as privileged lol, they grew up with an abusive alcoholic father :beyfedup:

About the mess of keeping it private or not, I don't agree at all. You have thousands, no, millions of comments/views/concerns about you, a single video of you clarifying the situation without getting into details would already be fine. People are not asking for your mental health issues, but just how you view the conservatorship. Not saying anything is just adding fuel to the fire, especially when most concerns are about over-and-unnecessary-heavy-medication, held against her will & inability to speak or to act as she pleases.

Once again, the fact that they can't say that everything is fine with the conservatorship (the whole movement is about that) is just a confirmation that it isn't :tina: Thanks Jamie Lynn & Sam Asghari for that! 

• Like 3